AuthorMessage
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 02:22pm
Maiku's Kind Ghost:
OK. Epic random dream coming.

So I dreamed that I met Billie, but he was actually the Joker-Dark Knight version- and also a Vampire. My ultra Liberal Hippie English teacher from High school was there as well-he was a priest- and he told Billie that the reason why he was a vampire was because he was separated from God-apparently the part about him being the Joker wasn't important . Then me and Billie were walking through this grave yard in which the coffins hung from trees and he gave me a this Barbie doll version Mary and baby Jesus wearing Victorian mourning garb and they were corpses....yeah.
Your dream should be turned into a screenplay. I could star as you so I could walk through cemeteries with VampireBillie. Though, I prefer Count Mikeula, personally. Coffee
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 02:27pm
I had a dream last night but because of the content it felt like it should be more like a nightmare.

See, apparently a bunch of celebrities were dying left and right for whatever reason. Then I find out that the lady I work with who is 64 years old, her oldest daughter died of pnuemonia. Then the pixie-like blonde actress from Cold Case also dies of the same thing.

The horrible part? Adie dies of pnuemonia, too! omgno

Billie Joe is sooooooo distraught but is trying to keep it together but he's clearly trying to hide his tears/sobs. And then we're all under this big white tent thing and Tre is at the drums and begins to play/sing Janis Joplin's "Piece of My Heart" as Billie just leaves the tent which has been set up on an empty piece of land across the street from his house where he walks toward to be alone.

And it's raining/misting out. Like the world is mourning Adie. Sad
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 06:09pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Maiku's Kind Ghost:
OK. Epic random dream coming.

So I dreamed that I met Billie, but he was actually the Joker-Dark Knight version- and also a Vampire. My ultra Liberal Hippie English teacher from High school was there as well-he was a priest- and he told Billie that the reason why he was a vampire was because he was separated from God-apparently the part about him being the Joker wasn't important . Then me and Billie were walking through this grave yard in which the coffins hung from trees and he gave me a this Barbie doll version Mary and baby Jesus wearing Victorian mourning garb and they were corpses....yeah.
Your dream should be turned into a screenplay. I could star as you so I could walk through cemeteries with VampireBillie. Though, I prefer Count Mikeula, personally. Coffee

I'll call it, "Riding in Van's with Vampires."

I should have you know, Count Mikeula is his father. He gave Billie the choice he never had.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 06:17pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
I had a dream last night but because of the content it felt like it should be more like a nightmare.

See, apparently a bunch of celebrities were dying left and right for whatever reason. Then I find out that the lady I work with who is 64 years old, her oldest daughter died of pnuemonia. Then the pixie-like blonde actress from Cold Case also dies of the same thing.

Billie Joe is sooooooo distraught but is trying to keep it together but he's clearly trying to hide his tears/sobs. And then we're all under this big white tent thing and Tre is at the drums and begins to play/sing Janis Joplin's "Piece of My Heart" as Billie just leaves the tent which has been set up on an empty piece of land across the street from his house where he walks toward to be alone.

That's terrible. Sad But in it's terribleness, it has tremendous lyricism. Billie is like the Goddess Ceres, who, because she mourns so bitterly the loss of a loved one, causes the earth itself to mourn.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 06:24pm
Maiku's Kind Ghost:
ThisIsGreenDay:

That's terrible. Sad But in it's terribleness, it has tremendous lyricism. Billie is like the Goddess Ceres, who, because she mourns so bitterly the loss of a loved one, causes the earth itself to mourn.

Damn it. I feel a fan fiction brewing... Meg
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 31st, 2009 at 02:23am
Maiku's Kind Ghost:
Maiku's Kind Ghost:
ThisIsGreenDay:

Tell me about it. GZA
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 31st, 2009 at 05:51am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Maiku's Kind Ghost:
Maiku's Kind Ghost:
ThisIsGreenDay:

Tell me about it. GZA

Interview with the Vampire, Green Day version.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 1st, 2009 at 02:31am
what do u ppl do just before u go to bed ): i dont dream hardly at all .......help
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 2nd, 2009 at 12:15am
greeen daaay!Very Happy:
what do u ppl do just before u go to bed ): i dont dream hardly at all .......help
We're on GSB, talking about Green Day nonstop, so those boys are fresh on our minds... Twisted Evil
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 2nd, 2009 at 12:19am
Last night I dreamt I was in this ridonkulously large mall with Billie Joe, and I think we were shopping together.

That's all I remember.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 3rd, 2009 at 12:13am
Had another Billie Joe dream last night.

I was at work and was taking care of this customer, but somehow in the back of my mind I was aware I was dreaming and could do anything I wanted without worrying about consequences, so when I saw Billie Joe several feet away, I decided to blow the customer lady off and walked away from her and went right up to Billie Joe, threw my arms around his neck and we totally made out. tehe

It's been weighing on my mind. ALL. DAY. LONG.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 3rd, 2009 at 01:27am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Had another Billie Joe dream last night.

I was at work and was taking care of this customer, but somehow in the back of my mind I was aware I was dreaming and could do anything I wanted without worrying about consequences, so when I saw Billie Joe several feet away, I decided to blow the customer lady off and walked away from her and went right up to Billie Joe, threw my arms around his neck and we totally made out. tehe

It's been weighing on my mind. ALL. DAY. LONG.
*sigh*...thats a nice dream...
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 3rd, 2009 at 01:27am
*sighs again*
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 3rd, 2009 at 02:39am
greeen daaay!Very Happy:
*sighs again*
I noes. Doh I can't get it outta my head.

It's stuck on repeat.

And if it's not on repeat, I keep envisioning all these different scenarios and in one of them Mötley Crüe's song "Dr. Feelgood" is playing and there's some x-rated hanky panky underway... Cheese
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 3rd, 2009 at 02:40am
This calls for another icon change to alleviate my daydream looping problem...
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 6th, 2009 at 02:07am
WOW....i had a more in depth dream the other night Dance Laughing Twisted Evil Mr. Green Cool Clap i remembered it at first when i woke up...but then an hour later when i actually got up, i couldn't remember omgno
inferno.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
inferno.
August 6th, 2009 at 05:07pm
that happends a lot :/
inferno.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
inferno.
August 6th, 2009 at 05:08pm
i once dreamed that i was at their concert but suddenly the crowd disappeared so my friend and i went on stage and he sang the rest of the show just for us Smile
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 6th, 2009 at 10:07pm
^ you're icon is beautiful. Drool
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 6th, 2009 at 10:07pm
I was talking to a friend about movies coming out and explaining to her what "Saved By The Bell" was (as if people have never seen it Rolling Eyes) when I was suddenly at a Green Day concert where Mike was doing most of the singing and leading the band like Billie normally does, and someone mentions "they switched off for this album so Billie could have a break." Then there's this couple in the front row holding a baby Shocked and Mike's on the catwalk and leans over to count out ten hundreds, handing over $1,000 to the parents to put into savings for their baby!

Then I was at 880 and Mike was leaving an enclosed garage attached to the studio and walked inside. I woke up after that to take my mom to work this morning, and when I came home and went back to sleep, I dreamed some more:

The next dream kinda picked up where I left off, which is unsual. I was at 880 again and this time I found it by accident, supposedly located on some street corner, and only so because I recognized the spray painted stencil art from 21CB on gates, walls and doors near the parking lot.

Then it switched where I was behind some large Hollywood-esque home and was apparently getting married to Billie Joe. Our wedding party stood in two separate lines, a few feet across from each other underneath this huge, covered stone patio, creating a walkway/aisle. Adrienne was a bridesmaid which was weird. And everyone was in blue. I mean everyone. Billie and me, included. Eh So everyone is standing there, dancing in place and then come Billie and me, dancing down the aisle. lmfao Everyone is dancing. Dance

But I don't think the wedding happened because I was then on a stage with Mike and I was marrying him instead, and Billie was there because I guess he was the one who threw together the ceremony for us and planned out our reception too. But the location for the reception wasn't set because either Billie didn't book a place, forgot where it was supposed to be or was fucking me over for marrying his best friend instead, maybe? Think

Cassie

I have epic dreams.
Register