Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 1st, 2008 at 08:08pm
In a nutshell, in my first dream, Mike's ex wife Anastasia went ballistic because I put all the silverware and glasses on the left-hand side instead of the right because in my dream I was left-handed. I got pissed off 'cause she made a huge deal out of nothing and I grabbed her napkin and silverware and put it on the right side for the little diva.

In my second dream, I met Billie Joe in a hardware store and almost got kidnapped from my grandma and grandpa's house by him, but the cops arrested him and I didn't get kidnapped.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 1st, 2008 at 09:56pm
I woulda let him kidnap me
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 1st, 2008 at 09:56pm
I woulda let him kidnap me
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 2nd, 2008 at 05:28pm
LOL! Yeah, I guess.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 3rd, 2008 at 12:33pm
I just woke up from the best dream ever! It was so wierd. I woke up one morning with my husband (i think it was Jakob, but it could've been Joey) and we were in my current house. So we went downstairs and into the backard after we got dressed and Billie was sitting by the pool drinking pink lemonade. He let me play his saxophone that he put his own mouth on, and then he tattooed his autograph into my arm and autographed my guitar.
But then it got really wierd. This gypsy lady made the saxophone come to life, and then Billie's shoes chased us around the yard. I defeated the evil shoes (btw, they were the ones from the Blvd. of Broken Dreams video) and I went to get the evil gypsy. But she was too quick, and she poofed me and my hubby to some sort of evil 9th dimension WalMart. And then there was the part where we were chased by the security, the merchandise, the customers, and my grandma. It all ended up as just a dream (in my dream) and then I woke up (not for real, but in my dream I woke up from my dream) and then me and my husband went to the backyard, yada yada yada, only this time only the good stuff happened.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 5th, 2008 at 11:42am
I just dreamed that the band broke up and Billie, Mike, and Tre went on to do real jobs. So me and a bunch of people I don't really know went all around the world looking for them, because the evil ice cream man from my neighborhood was trying to take over the world by making everyone really old when they tried his everlasting addictive ice cream. And once you tried it, you couldn't stop eating it. So we were going all over the world, hidiing from his evil robot minions. A lot of the people in my company were captured, and one left because things were getting really serious with her alien boyfriend. So serious that she got pregnant! We sent them letters, postcards. and all the time people were getting older by the second. Finally, just as we were about to give up, Billie, Mike, and Tre come running around the corner chasing a wheel of cheese. So I said "What the fuck?" And Billie Joe was like "Watch your language young lady!" And I said "But you swear all the time" And I obviously won the argument. So they asked us what was up and when we told them what happened, They wereb like "Holy shit!" ANd they rushed to get their instruments and we ran all the way back to where it started, my dad's house, but we were all too tired to sing! So I got an idea. and I told Billie and we all agreed that was a good idea. So he said, " I SAY HEEEEYYY OOOOOHHHH!" and everyone in the neighborhood started saying it back to him! The curse was lifted! And we were all running down the street chanting alongside Billie and then when the ice cream man lost all his power, they had an awesome concert on my roof and announced that the band was getting back together.
Then my mom woke me up and told me to clean my room.
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 7th, 2008 at 03:45am
Skylar, you're hilarious.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 8th, 2008 at 11:26pm
I can't help that. I'm twisted. I just dream about really twisted stuff, and I enjoy it too.
Actually, alot of the time I have twisted dreams on purpose.
I wouldn't mind another twisted dream right about now. And they're a godsend in Math class.
Twistedness is like my cocaine or something. I don't know. I make no fucking sense.
Like I said, I'm twisted.
Ashleytotherescue!
Idiot
Ashleytotherescue!

Mibba
August 2nd, 2008 at 04:40pm
this was my best friend's dream.

This morning, I had a weird as all hell dream. It involved Green day, and Scooby-Doo? It was funny, and at the same time just weird.

---It was mainly about a Green day concert. My friend sheena took me to the next concert, and it happened to be Green day. And the stage was a rather large circle inside of a coliseum like deal. So the was the stage in the middle of the coliseum, and the audience was were they were supposed to be. Somehow, my friend managed to get the best damn tickets for the concert as possible, (how in the hell i'd do that? so we weren't even on the stands. We were on the ground by the stage, so close you could nearly touch the band members. Anyways, Billie Joe was handing out flashlights because it was nighttime. They were those cop flashlights too, but only white. He only handed out about ten, and I happened to get one. Sheena was a bit jealous saying "You lucky....!" . But yeah. Billie told us to shine the flashlights on the stage at the band members. God only knows why. But I shined the light, and made it stalk him as he wandered around the stage. I started to shine it to the crowd, then Billie got mad at me. It was strange, but i stalked him again with the flashlight.

After the concert, sheena and I left, and the ride we need home ditched up just as we were walking out. WTF. Then we noticed we still had that flashlight. So we decided we should sell it. A couple people later, we came to this one van. The doors to the back of the van opened and this one chubby hippie dude from Scooby Doo and the lochness monster was there. And the worse part is is the fact that he was animated too. Too bad I don't remember his name. We handed him the flashlight and he got over excited about it, giving us enough money to get a car. I don't remember how much though.

that's great, isn't it?
and the hippier isn't shaggy, just so you know.

So we take that money and go to a car dealer ship that was close by. We end up buying a green clown car, and a full tank of gas. It was enough to get us home at the least.---
theknitwhiz
Idiot
theknitwhiz
August 2nd, 2008 at 10:15pm
i had a dream he was my pet hamster... yeah ...
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
August 17th, 2008 at 12:23pm
I had a dream that Tre was sleeping on my living room floor and he woke up and had to attend my birthday party we were having there. So I gave him a hug and he gave me a piggy-back ride! Mr. Green But then Billie and Mike came in wearing party hats and holding presents and Mike said, "Tre? What the fuck are you doing here? We've been looking all over for you!" And Tre said, "Oh, right, the gig! Sorry, I got drunk and crashed here. Did I miss it?" Billie said, "No, this is it!"And then I gave them hugs too. But then I woke up. Molly Best. Dream. Ever!!! Smiley Smiley
Rebel!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rebel!
August 19th, 2008 at 01:47pm
I had a dream where billie and me were playing in a new band he made up and mike and tre were there and they were cheering and my friend dan was the drummer and i played bass. i love the bass!
Slappy199572
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Slappy199572
September 7th, 2008 at 11:00pm
clear ....... MUCH .. but not the dream that dream deveria someone 13 years jaja
Billie naked in
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
September 11th, 2008 at 01:07pm
I had a dream that Billie was siting on my pool deck driinking pink lemonade...
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
September 20th, 2008 at 04:09am
I had a dream that Billie was like sleeping under my bed and he wouldn't come out so I just left him there, and when I came back in my room he was gone...=(
a-a-a-a
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
a-a-a-a
September 20th, 2008 at 07:06pm
X_Mrs.Armstrong_X:
I had a dream that Billie was like sleeping under my bed and he wouldn't come out so I just left him there, and when I came back in my room he was gone...=(

Gutted.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
September 24th, 2008 at 10:50am
Ha it's so horrible! lol BILLIE COME BACK UNDER MY BED!

(lol idk)
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
October 2nd, 2008 at 01:33pm
I've had many. But I can't remember them all, only a couple.

The first one: The guys were staying at my house. Billie and Tre were...'all over eachother' (making out on the floor etc) and Mike was really friendly. Then they preformed at my school and I had to fight through textiles class to get to the front row. But...the show never started. Grr.

Second one: I was in this little seaside town and Billie was there. He signed his name on Paint and it automaticly changed to Cortney (wtf...) then he signed loads of mugs, properly. Then when I got home I looked in the cupboard and all the mugs were clean. No signature. I screamed at my mum coz she'd washed them all.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
October 8th, 2008 at 10:39am
I had one the other night and in it Billie and my bf were throwing mud at me as I was walking up this cement hill in Italy of some shite. Then I got pissed at my bf instead and he followed me all the way down-hill and Billie followed him skipping or doing the Safety dance.
Then there was horses involved. i really dunno. WTF
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
October 21st, 2008 at 05:00pm
I had a dream that Billie had like hired me to work with the band...but all I did was walk out onstage and give stuff away to people. 0.o Haha but I got to live with them!
Register