Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
February 20th, 2008 at 07:25am
Beat Up Car:
Uuuuh huh!

Anyways. Last night I has the most brilliant and awesomest dream ever. (I am only really writing this for Erin, because she was in it)

So me and Erin got to go a PHGP show, butit was totally by accident. We were in cali (mourns) and we stumble into a bar, We walk in and there is a commotion at the back, we can't get through because people were blocking out way, so we go to this balcony bit and when we get there we see a stage and PHGP setting up. Billie Joe gets all set up and he is talking to people as there wasn't a massive crowd only like 50-60.

So they start playing a bunch of songs and I drop some money over the balcony and for some reason it really upsets me. So after finishing the song they were playing (song of my returning). Billie Joe calls over to me and asks me if I am ok, but I am crying a little so Erin explains. He goes to the back of the stage and starts to go through his jacket. He comes back with money and says I could have it and that me and Erin could each pic a song for them to play. But he can't really reach me properly because I am a little high up, so he stands on a chair. When he clambers back down I turn to Erin and squee "OMG he had to stand on a chair OMGyes"

So we both went for the obvious PHGP song choices (and if you know us then you will know what we chose). When the show is over we go over to speak to him. I wanted to thank him for what he did. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turns 'round, grins and gives us both a hug. He starts telling us that he had been waiting for us to come and that he thought we would never get there. I was going to ask him what he meant but I was woke up by Bethany shouting "LAURA CAN I HAVE YOUR MANICURE SET?"

Sodding Half Term Finger
OMGyes Its a sign!! He wants us to come to California, so we can prosper! Roxanne OMG.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
February 21st, 2008 at 03:20pm
Sounds a lot better than my PHGP dream
What with Mike going crazy and killing someone afterwards
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
February 21st, 2008 at 08:53pm
Dawnie:
Sounds a lot better than my PHGP dream
What with Mike going crazy and killing someone afterwards

Mesic was it because people were making fun of his schnozz?!
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
February 21st, 2008 at 09:43pm
Mesic ily kim
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
February 21st, 2008 at 10:05pm
lmfao it could well have been xD

Billie was very upset about it, whatever it was .... OMG, maybe it was Tre MIke killed omgno
Green_Day_nimrod.
Jackass
Green_Day_nimrod.
March 18th, 2008 at 08:13pm
once i had a dream that Billie, Adie, and the boys moved in right next door to me. I walked outside, and saw him out there, Roxanne so i quickly ran back in my house and my brother's like: "What's the matter" and i said "Billie moved in next door!" so i was watching through the window (and listening) and my brother was talking to Billie. Then he told him i loved him. and then they moved away.

Cheese Sad
i worship billie joe
Falling In Love With The Board
i worship billie joe
March 18th, 2008 at 08:23pm
Green_Day_nimrod.:
once i had a dream that Billie, Adie, and the boys moved in right next door to me. I walked outside, and saw him out there, Roxanne so i quickly ran back in my house and my brother's like: "What's the matter" and i said "Billie moved in next door!" so i was watching through the window (and listening) and my brother was talking to Billie. Then he told him i loved him. and then they moved away.

Cheese Sad

^ aww
mine r always to go to a concert
theknitwhiz
Idiot
theknitwhiz
March 23rd, 2008 at 04:09pm
i had a dream last night that he was the easter bunny! go me!
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
March 25th, 2008 at 11:20am
I had such a horrible dream last night.

Billie came to school. I saw him. He walked right past the chem lab. And we were doing a practical. AND THE TEACHER WOULDN'T LET ME LEAVE.

*cries*

chemistry is haunting me.
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 25th, 2008 at 12:05pm
I don't have Billie Joe dreams anymore :0 I have Torchwood dreams
jason white.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
jason white.

Mibba
March 25th, 2008 at 06:14pm
Last night I had this dream where Billie somehow managed to crash his private jet in my backyard, because he needed to use my shampoo. Cheese
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
April 30th, 2008 at 08:55pm
I had one, with Criss Angel and Billie, we were having a Tea party, and they were wearing dresses.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 1st, 2008 at 12:07am
I always dream about Billie. I mean its crazy. But its al;ways weird things, like I could see him at Walmart or something and then he drives off in a golf cart?
Its very odd.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 1st, 2008 at 01:52am
I once dreamed that Billie, Mike, and Tre crashed their tour bus and walked up to my dad's house and knocked on the door. I answered it, and they explained why they were there and asked if they could stay there for awhile. I stopped hyperventilating long enough to tell them that there was only room in the basement, and they said that was perfect. So they stayed there, and alot of wierd stuff happened. Like they got really high and Tre was riding naked on a unicycle and when I asked him for his autograph, he was in a little homemade army fortress made of bags of flour and empty beer bottles. Billie was in my room and he offered to tutor me in guitar, and I said sure. They all tutored me in every instrument they knew, and then Mike got kidnapped and replaced with some kind of panda bear right before I got his autograph. So then I had to hotwire my stepmom's car and chase after the guy who kidnapped him, but it turned out to be like the Scooby-Doo people or something and we were chasing the Mystery Machine all through town until we got to some dock, even though there's no dock near where my dad lives.So Velma was like, Let's see who this really is and she pulled off Mike's face and under it was Mike's face. Then there was something to do with a vampire or something... I forget.
But anyways, then I woke up. The next day I found I was a little better at guitar, even though my stupid parents never got me lessons.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 1st, 2008 at 02:35pm
lol that dream is awesome! I am actually jealous of your dream!

it made me laugh cuz it sounds so random just like my dreams.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 1st, 2008 at 02:37pm
I wish I would've slept longer... We could've made out. ~~
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 1st, 2008 at 03:27pm
pfffft lol that would be the best dream ever then.

But seriously...last night (I swear to God) I had a dream that I was in some cult and we were sworn to tell the truth and nothing but the truth and we could never say "die". (I guess it's cuz of my Goonies shirt that says Never Say Die lol) and like it was all about Billie and it was sooo weird.

it ended up where the group decided to have a ritual and kill Billie (aaaah!!!) and I started crying and screamed, "I love Billie!" and everyone was all, "well she was sworn to tell the truth. She can't be lying." Then Billie got off the cross (lol idk) and he got down and gave me the hugest hug ever and started crying on my shoulder.

very touchy moment. lol
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 1st, 2008 at 05:44pm
One time a while ago, I dreamed that I was a roadie for them, and we were at somebody's house, and Billie, Adrienne, Joey, Jakob, Mike, Brittany, Anastasia, Estelle, Estelle, Tre, Lisea, Claudia, Frankito, and Ramona were all gonna eat this fancy-ass rich-people's dinner. Anyway, I set the table, and I was left-handed in my dream, so I put all the glasses and napkins and silverware on the left-hand side of all the place settings. By the time I realized that I should fix it, it was too late - everyone had already sat down. Of course, Anastasia had to ask, "Why are all the place settings on the left side?" (In my dream she was a real priss, all finnicky and bitchy.)
"I'm sorry. I guess it's because I'm left-handed," I replied meekly.
She didn't say anything, just kind of huffed and rolled her eyes and stuff. Everyone but her (and me, since I wasn't going to eat dinner with them) started eating anyway. She just sat there looking down at her silverware and plate of food in disgust. After a few more seconds of her staing unapprovingly at everything, I snatched up all her silverware and her glass and slammed it down on her right side. "THERE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??!! NOWCAN YOU EAT, NOW THAT ALL YOUR GODDAMN SILVERWARE'S ON THE RIGHT SIDE??" I screamed at her in my dream. She stared at me, eyes stunned and wide, and then atte her dinner. Oh, and the entire time while she was making a fuss about her damn setting, Mike was just kinda looking arou nd at everybos, shaking his head, red with embarassment. And he apologized to me after that.
And then I think I woke up or went on to another dream.

A couple nights ago, I had this really weird dream that Billie was gonna kidnap me.
First, I was in a hardware store with my parents, and for some reason, Billie worked there, and he looked all scruffy, like he hadn't shaved for about a week, and he had on that jean jacket he wore during the show they did on American Idol. Here, just use this picture for reference, but keep in mind that it does not apply to the rest of my dream, just the hardware store part.

[img]http://www.greendayauthority.com/Picture_Vault/displayimage.php?album=4&pos=168[/img]

I had like, been crouched down behind a display with hammers and stuff, and when I stood up straight again, he was on the other side of the displau, and we shook hands for a really long time.

And then somehow we both magically appeared at my grandma's house, which is in the desert, but my grandma and grandpa were nowhere to be found, and Billie told me to hide under the botton bunkbed in my room. I did, and I could see through the sheet, and I was really scared for some reason. Ten I eneded up laying on the botton bunk and these two little girls who looked to be about eight years old that my mind made up for the dream were lying on their stomachs on the floor. They asked my why I got to lay on the bed while they laid on the floor, and I told them it was because I was older than them. Mind you that Billie was off somewhere else, so don't start thinking perverted things. But then when Billie came back I was under the bed again and the other two girls had disappeared somehow.

It was never actually said in my dream that he was taking me or kidnapping me or whatever. Nor did he tell me to put extra clothes and stuff in a plastic grocery bag, but I did anyway. Up unti then, I had thought, Oh, cool, this rock star's gonna kidnap me, but then it just scared me because we'd be leaving in a few minutes, and I dodn't wanna go anymore. It was while I was packing in my grandparents' room that my grandma appeared and I started crying snd told her I was going away and that I'd never see her again. I think I must've told that it was Billie who was taking me, because when I went outside, the cops were there and they chased him to my great aunt's yard (she lived right next to my grandma in my dream) and he almost fell in the manmade lake there. Then he was arrested and I was never kidnapped.

It's safe to say I have weird dreams, yes. And I just magically appear at places, there's no travel time in a lot of my dreams.
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 1st, 2008 at 05:45pm
Wow. That was WAY longer than I inteded it to be.
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 1st, 2008 at 05:45pm
Wow. That was WAY longer than I inteded it to be.
Register