Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 30th, 2006 at 09:08pm
iamkiller:
Hm.. I don't dream, although I write about my dreams! XD

I wrote a 'sex story' about BJ and his mistress.. does anyone care to read it and honestly tell me how it is? Shifty

I will if it isn't like 958769 pages!! Laughing
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 30th, 2006 at 09:09pm
iamkiller:

I wrote a 'sex story' about BJ and his mistress.. does anyone care to read it and honestly tell me how it is? Shifty

I will read it ... Shifty
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
May 30th, 2006 at 09:09pm
pearlyfrets:
iamkiller:

I will if it isn't like 958769 pages!! Laughing

Oh Rolling Eyes I know, my parts are usually long.

Nah, it's only 4 pages on word (barely) and.. it's.. REALLY GRAPHIC Exclamation

I'm slightly embarassed by my writings, but I want to start a 'visual GDFF site' So..

XD
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 30th, 2006 at 09:10pm
w000000t!! PM away!! xD
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
May 30th, 2006 at 09:11pm
pearlyfrets:
w000000t!! PM away!! xD

Shifty Okay. XD
Batteries Not Included.
King For A Couple Of Days
Batteries Not Included.
May 30th, 2006 at 09:53pm
iamkiller:

i'd read this
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 30th, 2006 at 09:54pm
iamkiller:

I just read it Shocked It was fucking hot
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 01:26am
I had this weird dream about Billie Joe last night. I really can't rember it right now.
ave
Geek
ave
June 1st, 2006 at 03:13am
Last night I had a dream that me and BJ were going jogging together.. we were pals and gossiping about my friends o.O
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
June 1st, 2006 at 03:35am
I had a dream Billie Joe was chasing after me.
That was when i USED to LOVE Green Day.
Lissie!
Falling In Love With The Board
Lissie!

Blog
June 1st, 2006 at 03:59am
ava0893:
Last night I had a dream that me and BJ were going jogging together.. we were pals and gossiping about my friends o.O

lmfao BJ in jogging pants!
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 1st, 2006 at 08:04am
I had a sad dream last night, Billie Joe had died, i dont know how, but he was only a few years older than he is now, and i flew to California so i could pay my respects on the day of his funeral, and i was standing at the gates (coz they were clsed because of lots of fans) and Adrienne and the boys were walking in, and it was all quiet, and i suddenly shouted to her and she looks over and i threw her and envelope with three letters in and asked to her read them, one was for Billie, one was for her and the other was for Joey and Jake, so she went in to a side room before the service started to read them. The next thing I know she is coming back out of the church and towards the gate, she instructs that i am allowed in and she hugs me for the longest time and asks me to come into the church with her.
It come to the time where she is up on the podium saying things about Billie when she mentions me and asks me to come up and read what i had wrote in the letter to Billie, i walk up there and thats when i see him, it is an open casket and his body is just lying there lifeless, i read my letter and then i walk over and place it in his coffin and break down in tears. It was then i woke up, it really made me sad, i dont wanna think of him dying Crying or Very sad
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
June 1st, 2006 at 08:10am
greendayjunkie:
I had a sad dream last night, Billie Joe had died, i dont know how, but he was only a few years older than he is now, and i flew to California so i could pay my respects on the day of his funeral, and i was standing at the gates (coz they were clsed because of lots of fans) and Adrienne and the boys were walking in, and it was all quiet, and i suddenly shouted to her and she looks over and i threw her and envelope with three letters in and asked to her read them, one was for Billie, one was for her and the other was for Joey and Jake, so she went in to a side room before the service started to read them. The next thing I know she is coming back out of the church and towards the gate, she instructs that i am allowed in and she hugs me for the longest time and asks me to come into the church with her.
It come to the time where she is up on the podium saying things about Billie when she mentions me and asks me to come up and read what i had wrote in the letter to Billie, i walk up there and thats when i see him, it is an open casket and his body is just lying there lifeless, i read my letter and then i walk over and place it in his coffin and break down in tears. It was then i woke up, it really made me sad, i dont wanna think of him dying Crying or Very sad

Shocked Holy fuck. Can you remember what the letter said?
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 1st, 2006 at 08:32am
I can remember some of it, but it is all fragmented
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 1st, 2006 at 09:30am
Jesus...how depressing. But don't worry! When you dream about sad things, its usually when your life is happy...and vice versa, when you're depressed in real life, you may wake up laughing from dreams...its a survival mechanism. But again...Jeez!! Crying or Very sad
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 1st, 2006 at 09:34am
PunxPeace&Poprocks:
ava0893:

lmfao Sexy!
MellLoveBillieJoe
Geek
MellLoveBillieJoe
June 1st, 2006 at 10:02am
i had sum ..err Shifty .. random dreams bout billie joe Shifty xDxD lol.. you all know what i mean dammit Cool..

and i dreamed that they were like .. playing on my tv.. not on the tv..but as a program.. and my mum sat in front of me..and my bestest friend.. sharona sat next to me.. and i was playing in front of the tv xD ..with my guitar.. very weard...
ave
Geek
ave
June 1st, 2006 at 11:33am
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
PunxPeace&Poprocks:
ava0893:

lmfao Sexy!

Laughing Im pretty sure that he had the whole jogging suit/windbreaker outfit. Personally, I would think he would be naked considering I always have shmexy dreams.. but whatever. I woke up laughing anyway.
Batteries Not Included.
Batteries Not Included.
June 1st, 2006 at 05:24pm
billie_joe_fit:
greendayjunkie:

Shocked Holy fuck. Can you remember what the letter said?

jesus christ thats scary! worse than my one about him dying!
Batteries Not Included.
Batteries Not Included.
June 1st, 2006 at 05:26pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
PunxPeace&Poprocks:
ava0893:

lmfao Sexy!

lmfao lmfao lmfao now thats a funny thought!
Register