Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
blow that bubble
Geek
blow that bubble
June 6th, 2006 at 12:33pm
I have one.

Green Day were supposed to be performing at my school, but instead there was some weird band, and a few kids from my year up on stage singing, but singing crap.
Then Billie Joe, Adrienne, Tre and Mike appeared in my dream. Billie Joe was sat next to me. I so badly wanted to speak to him, but I was scared. I then found the confidence, and poked Billie Joe’s sock and said “I dig your socks”. He laughed and said “Thanks”. I then started saying stuff like “Yeah I love stripy socks, I’m like the stripy sock Queen at my school”. I then started saying “Why aren’t you performing?” and then said “I bet you’re regretting coming here, huh?” And he was like “Yep”. I can’t really remember what happened after. But then we were both laughing, and fell off our chairs and were laughing on the floor holding each other.
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 01:23pm
Dare to be Different?:
I have one.

Green Day were supposed to be performing at my school, but instead there was some weird band, and a few kids from my year up on stage singing, but singing crap.
Then Billie Joe, Adrienne, Tre and Mike appeared in my dream. Billie Joe was sat next to me. I so badly wanted to speak to him, but I was scared. I then found the confidence, and poked Billie Joe’s sock and said “I dig your socks”. He laughed and said “Thanks”. I then started saying stuff like “Yeah I love stripy socks, I’m like the stripy sock Queen at my school”. I then started saying “Why aren’t you performing?” and then said “I bet you’re regretting coming here, huh?” And he was like “Yep”. I can’t really remember what happened after. But then we were both laughing, and fell off our chairs and were laughing on the floor holding each other.

Niiiice Cool

'I dig your socks' lmfao
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 01:24pm
Billie's Black Rose:
Sam_Whatsername:
I dream about Billie Joe Alot...
me 2. i once had a dream that my dad and i were driving and i saw billie and i said "omg dad back up! It's billie joe! so he did and then i ran out of the car gave billie a huge kiss and then got back into the car and we drove off...... it was weird, but funny. lmfao

I thought it was going to be we backed up and ran over Billie lmfao
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 01:48pm
pomatoes:
I had a dream that I was babysitting for his kids. I remember the bedroom was brown and had a big mirror over the bed.. and they still haven't finished moving in their house, so there was stuff everywhere Confused

Mirror over the bed? That kinky devil Twisted Evil
Athy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Athy
June 6th, 2006 at 07:02pm
Kimberlane:
pomatoes:
I had a dream that I was babysitting for his kids. I remember the bedroom was brown and had a big mirror over the bed.. and they still haven't finished moving in their house, so there was stuff everywhere Confused

Mirror over the bed? That kinky devil Twisted Evil

*imagining the things he might do with a mirror over the bed* Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 6th, 2006 at 07:05pm
*spazzes*
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 07:42pm
!!!! I FINALLY HAD A BJ DREAM LAST NIGHT.

And it was really interesting. Too bad I can't remember it Dno
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 6th, 2006 at 07:43pm
YAY
I'M PROUD OF YOU MOOSE
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 6th, 2006 at 07:45pm
iamkiller:

Hahaha! Shit!!! What a bummer, maaaaaan!!
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 07:52pm
pearlyfrets:
iamkiller:

Yeah man! You guys would have liked it.

It wasn't like a normal HOT!BOY dream.

He was all.. Shit. I can't remember Dno

AND THANKS EL! XD XD It's certainly a step-up in society.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 6th, 2006 at 07:54pm
iamkiller:
pearlyfrets:
iamkiller:

Yeah man! You guys would have liked it.

It wasn't like a normal HOT!BOY dream.

He was all.. Shit. I can't remember Dno

AND THANKS EL! XD XD It's certainly a step-up in society.

Haha! I'd say he was still a bit of a "HOT!BOY", seeing as it was your dream... Cool

But I take it you meant it was all deep and intellectual and shit, not just......Drool
BilliesWelshAngel
Geek
BilliesWelshAngel
June 8th, 2006 at 12:02pm
Omg, I must have been thinking about McFly too last night, it was really mad cos Billie swapped places with Danny from McFly and sang a load of McFly songs. It was well weird!
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
June 8th, 2006 at 12:23pm
BilliesWelshAngel:
Omg, I must have been thinking about McFly too last night, it was really mad cos Billie swapped places with Danny from McFly and sang a load of McFly songs. It was well weird!

Yea. That was weird.
American_Smartie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
American_Smartie
June 8th, 2006 at 01:01pm
I had on where I was on the bus going to school and he appeared in the seat next to me. I was asking him all these questions when he got up and moved to the back of the bus to sit by my friend. Then a female terriost shot at the bus. The setting changed to a room setting. There was a persons severed arm (I'm pretty sure it was Billie's) getting shot at by the terriost. I could see the holes too!! Then EVERYONE dissapeared, so I got up and saw a pilliow hut type thing. My Tamagotchis were outside of it so I put them back in the pillow hut. I saw this wooden thing that I could hide in so I started to get in, then the terriost opended the door. I woke up after that.

Then I had a GD one where my dad got them to record a song at our houde for a Mothers Day present. They had to dig, like a hole or something...

If I was Billie, I'd be creeped out by some of these dreams...
BillieJoeArmstrong'sLover
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BillieJoeArmstrong'sLover
June 9th, 2006 at 04:46pm
I had a dream that GD played a concert at my old highschool and I was in the front row. Billie pulled me up on stage and told the audience he loves me. I became the second vocalist for GD and Billie and I got married.

God...I sound like a teenie.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 9th, 2006 at 04:50pm
BillieJoeArmstrong'sLover:

Erm .. YES. o_o
Mary'sX ChemicalX Romance
King For A Couple Of Days
Mary'sX ChemicalX Romance
June 10th, 2006 at 01:21am
BillieJoeArmstrong'sLover:
I had a dream that GD played a concert at my old highschool and I was in the front row. Billie pulled me up on stage and told the audience he loves me. I became the second vocalist for GD and Billie and I got married.

awww thats kool Wink
Cinder24
Geek
Cinder24
June 10th, 2006 at 03:12am
I dream about them often. But most are teenie kinda dreams- I just can't control my subconscious!

Sometimes I am at a concert and get pulled upon stage, that one is quite explicit.

In another that I have heaps, I am backpacking around Europe, and am working in a bar in England for a while to save some money and the guys all come in. They are staying there for a few months to get ideas for their new album, and my pub becomes their local haunt. Its recurring and really realistic. But quite strange, cos I don't really wantto go to England all that much.

And I often have dreams about running into them at shops, or becoming friends with Adrienne or Joseph things along those lines.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 11th, 2006 at 08:02am
i dream about billie loads (god i sound such a teenie)
the only one i can remember was that Billie cam to my house and told me he needed somewhere to hide coz Bush was after him, so i told him to go and hide in my room and Bush came to the door and asked if he was here so i said to hang on and went and grabbed a gun and shot Bush and it got a bit explicit from there one
LeggomyTreggo!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LeggomyTreggo!
June 11th, 2006 at 04:13pm
Mine was messed up. I was at a grocery store and I saw Billie Joe looking at birthday cards. So I went up to him and said "Getting one for Joey?" cause I knew Joey's birthday was coming up, and he screamed "NO, JACOB!" and he ran away.

That's not fair. BJ shouldn't run away from you in your dreams. XD;;
Register