Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 05:51pm
~Im The Minority~:
billie_joe_fit:
greendayjunkie:
I had a sad dream last night, Billie Joe had died, i dont know how, but he was only a few years older than he is now, and i flew to California so i could pay my respects on the day of his funeral, and i was standing at the gates (coz they were clsed because of lots of fans) and Adrienne and the boys were walking in, and it was all quiet, and i suddenly shouted to her and she looks over and i threw her and envelope with three letters in and asked to her read them, one was for Billie, one was for her and the other was for Joey and Jake, so she went in to a side room before the service started to read them. The next thing I know she is coming back out of the church and towards the gate, she instructs that i am allowed in and she hugs me for the longest time and asks me to come into the church with her.
It come to the time where she is up on the podium saying things about Billie when she mentions me and asks me to come up and read what i had wrote in the letter to Billie, i walk up there and thats when i see him, it is an open casket and his body is just lying there lifeless, i read my letter and then i walk over and place it in his coffin and break down in tears. It was then i woke up, it really made me sad, i dont wanna think of him dying Crying or Very sad

Shocked Holy fuck. Can you remember what the letter said?

jesus christ thats scary! worse than my one about him dying!

Fuck that's so sad ;-;
Mary'sX ChemicalX Romance
King For A Couple Of Days
June 1st, 2006 at 11:29pm
i have 1

k so i was playin guitar and i heard a knock and so i opened it and it was billie and he was all like do u want me 2 teach u how to play and i said ok so we played 4 a while and then he said do u want 2 get some thing 2 eat and i said sure so after we went 2 a fancy italian resturant and after we 8 we were so close 2 kissin but i woke up and i was so mad at myself. Crying or Very sad
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 1st, 2006 at 11:41pm
I know, guys it freaked me out, there was other stuff that happened that was just the short version lol, it was the second worst dying dream i have ever had, if that makes sense lol!
pomatoes
pomatoes
June 2nd, 2006 at 12:22am
I had a dream that I was babysitting for his kids. I remember the bedroom was brown and had a big mirror over the bed.. and they still haven't finished moving in their house, so there was stuff everywhere Confused
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:24am
I quite enjoy those dreams Cool
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
June 2nd, 2006 at 03:55pm
I had a dream I was at some music awards which took place in my kitchen. and Adie and Billie came to except some award. and then they were called up and they walked to the kitchen and I waved at Adie and she waved back. But then everyone was obsessed with Adies teeth (ok don't ask...they had tatoos on them =?)

so then i was walking oustide my house and I saw Billie and I'm like hi and hes like hello and smilies. then hes like hey I'm gonna rape you and I'm like rape as in rape? and hes like yup! ready. ok I'm going to knock you out so you can't feel the pain. and then i woke up in the bushes with a note saying thanks your a good fucker!!

then some kid from my school found out what happened and he took the blame cause he didn't want BJ to get arrested and then we all went to the pillow measum...the end=D

yeah i have strange dreams....
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 2nd, 2006 at 04:27pm
Minority_Under_Dog:
I had a dream I was at some music awards which took place in my kitchen. and Adie and Billie came to except some award. and then they were called up and they walked to the kitchen and I waved at Adie and she waved back. But then everyone was obsessed with Adies teeth (ok don't ask...they had tatoos on them =?)

so then i was walking oustide my house and I saw Billie and I'm like hi and hes like hello and smilies. then hes like hey I'm gonna rape you and I'm like rape as in rape? and hes like yup! ready. ok I'm going to knock you out so you can't feel the pain. and then i woke up in the bushes with a note saying thanks your a good fucker!!

then some kid from my school found out what happened and he took the blame cause he didn't want BJ to get arrested and then we all went to the pillow measum...the end=D

yeah i have strange dreams....

LOL. That was weird xD
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 2nd, 2006 at 11:44pm
I actually once had a dream Billie Joe took over the world. lmfao lmfao lmfao
It was so vague and I don't really remember all the details but...Laughing
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
June 3rd, 2006 at 12:15am
I Had a dream one time that was basically an entire Fanfic about a girl who always got what she wanted. And she was detirmined to steal Billie Joe away from Adrienne by getting an internship at Adeline and seducing him. I pretty much wrote and visualized entire chapters in my head.

But then I woke up and realized it sucked and wasn't nearly as good as I thought it was at the time. Rolling Eyes
June 4th, 2006 at 04:33pm
Kimberlane:
I Had a dream one time that was basically an entire Fanfic about a girl who always got what she wanted. And she was detirmined to steal Billie Joe away from Adrienne by getting an internship at Adeline and seducing him. I pretty much wrote and visualized entire chapters in my head.

But then I woke up and realized it sucked and wasn't nearly as good as I thought it was at the time. Rolling Eyes
Laughing
BilliesWelshAngel
Geek
BilliesWelshAngel
June 5th, 2006 at 09:37am
Hehe I had quite a sad sream last night. Not sad as in upsetting lol.

I had a dream that I went to the Green Day gig in Milton Keynes last year. (I wish I did)
I met the guys backstage and me and Billie Joe got chatting and he told me that Adrienne had left him. Smile lol
Next thing I knew, he was at my hotel and I lost my virginity to him!!! It seemed so real Razz
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 5th, 2006 at 10:42am
I actually had a Adrienne dream last night .. I don't remember if Billie appeared too ..
Dead Skin On Trial
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dead Skin On Trial
June 5th, 2006 at 10:46am
BilliesWelshAngel:

I had a dream that I went to the Green Day gig in Milton Keynes last year. (I wish I did)
I met the guys backstage and me and Billie Joe got chatting and he told me that Adrienne had left him. Smile lol
Next thing I knew, he was at my hotel and I lost my virginity to him!!! It seemed so real Razz

I'm so happy it was just a dream...
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 5th, 2006 at 10:47am
BilliesWelshAngel:

Crying or Very sad That's a sad dream ..
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 01:33pm
Dead Skin On Trial:
BilliesWelshAngel:

I'm so happy it was just a dream...

lmfao me too Shifty It would be..rather disturbing.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 5th, 2006 at 01:36pm
Why are you writing small Rolling Eyes

I'M VERY HAPPY THIS FUCKED UP TEENIE FANTASY IS NOT TRUE XD
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 01:37pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:

lmfao lmfao
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 10:07pm
I dream about Billie Joe Alot...
June 5th, 2006 at 11:14pm
Sam_Whatsername:
I dream about Billie Joe Alot...
me 2. i once had a dream that my dad and i were driving and i saw billie and i said "omg dad back up! It's billie joe! so he did and then i ran out of the car gave billie a huge kiss and then got back into the car and we drove off...... it was weird, but funny. lmfao
Dead Skin On Trial
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dead Skin On Trial
June 6th, 2006 at 03:14am
Jenni Jen:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:

lmfao lmfao

Great job! Up
Register