Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 11th, 2006 at 12:10am
Last night I had a dream Billie Joe came to my house and came in my room and looked at all my posters and said, "Man you got a lot of stuff." and I was like "Yeah, I know." Then he said he would be right back and I said Ok and he walked out of my room. I waited there for a while and then went out to check on him and I walked into my kitchen and he was sitting there, picking his nose in a corner. 0_0 And then he gasped and ran out of the house, bawling. I ran after him outside. I caught up with him and then all of a sudden it was pitch black and I felt Billie grab me and he was just holding me there against him for a minute his hot breath breathing on me. And then I woke up.

0____0

Retard
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 11th, 2006 at 02:43am
My best friend had a dream that she told me about.
The MTV awards moved to Wagga Wagga and Billie Joe had to go stay at her house and he completely ignorned her the whole time that he was there. And she and I were driving to the awards in a limo when we ran over ashlee simpson, and then we had to host the MTV awards...
My best friend has problems
Nathalie.
Addict
Nathalie.
July 11th, 2006 at 05:53am
the real whatsername:
My best friend had a dream that she told me about.
The MTV awards moved to Wagga Wagga and Billie Joe had to go stay at her house and he completely ignorned her the whole time that he was there. And she and I were driving to the awards in a limo when we ran over ashlee simpson, and then we had to host the MTV awards...
My best friend has problems

Razz That's a weird dream.
billiejoe1
Geek
billiejoe1
July 11th, 2006 at 02:21pm
I had a scary dream once. I dreamt that Billie died in a car crash. I woke up and thought it was real. I kept saying to myself he's not dead, it was just a dream. Then I had a really good dream. That there was a concert at my school on the football field and my parents were there (they don't even like green day) and they were sitting on the bleachers and I ran to the front and when Billie came out he was singing in my face and winking at me.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 11th, 2006 at 02:29pm
Jenni Jen:
RejectedRebel:
Green Day decided to record their new record in my house and Billie's mom was there. She pulled me into my house and said to Billie, "I found you a daughter. Happy Birthday." He looked at me and said, "cool I'll add her to my collection. How many do I have now? One?" I went back outside 'cuz they said no one could hear their top secret plans. Later they were walking up the stairs (yes we have to walk down stairs to get into my house.) and started to leave. I walked past Billie Joe and said, "what now?" he looked at me and said, "this will be fun."

o_________O

WORD.
ave
Geek
ave
July 11th, 2006 at 09:15pm
I dreamt that I was in my bathroom puking really badly and suddenly, I'm in this small, white room and Billie is hugging me and telling me everything will be okay.

It was a bit depressing.
BestCheeseInTown
Geek
BestCheeseInTown
July 12th, 2006 at 07:41am
We were watching a Jennifer Aniston movie together.

O___O
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 12th, 2006 at 07:45am
Jennifer Aniston GZA LOL I love her
Nathalie.
Addict
Nathalie.
July 12th, 2006 at 07:55am
Bespionage.:
Jennifer Aniston GZA LOL I love her

Me too !

I never have a Bilie Joe dream or a Green Day dream or whatever... Sad
Drunkard
Jackass
Drunkard
July 13th, 2006 at 09:46am
i had a dream that they were coming to my town and playing and if you really loved their music you could have 5 minutes to talk with Billie Joe in privat... and i came 10 minutes before the show was finished (my dad didn't find the building ) and when i came i started to talk with BJ about music and suddenly he kissed me on the lips *melsts* it was when he was blonde.. in 94 i think. And i was his age.. wierd thing is that i was 3 yeard in the real 94 Laughing
but anyway.. i liked that dream Cool
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 13th, 2006 at 09:58pm
last night i just had a dream that me and my best friend were on a train and they came on and we were just star struck. but before i could say hi the train blew up........and then i woke up.
Batteries Not Included.
King For A Couple Of Days
Batteries Not Included.
July 13th, 2006 at 10:03pm
the real whatsername:
last night i just had a dream that me and my best friend were on a train and they came on and we were just star struck. but before i could say hi the train blew up........and then i woke up.

thats harsh......
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 14th, 2006 at 07:15am
~Im The Minority~:
the real whatsername:

thats harsh......

on me? or 'dream Green Day'?
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
July 15th, 2006 at 04:33am
I had this really weird Billie Joe dream last night. I was at this theatre place sitting next to this person off the news and then all of a sudden Billie Joe was on stage wearing black spandex and then it was revealed that he was playing Danny is 'Grease' he then started dancing with a monkey and ended up in a Madonna styled leotard and instead of singing the songs from Grease it was from American Idiot.
Rhiannon.
Rhiannon.

Mibba
July 15th, 2006 at 11:07pm
OH! i had another one...ok, so, he knocked on my door, and hands me this pair of binoculars, and said 'you left these at my house after we went bird watching'

and i nodded

and then he said 'the chess club is having a meeting tomorow at 5:37 pm. dont be late, its a tornement.' then he sqealed. then nothign important happened, except when billie won the chess club tornement, he got a free copy of diner dash 2 for computer. Laughing
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
July 15th, 2006 at 11:20pm
Your Mom Is A Man Whore:
OH! i had another one...ok, so, he knocked on my door, and hands me this pair of binoculars, and said 'you left these at my house after we went bird watching'

and i nodded

and then he said 'the chess club is having a meeting tomorow at 5:37 pm. dont be late, its a tornement.' then he sqealed. then nothign important happened, except when billie won the chess club tornement, he got a free copy of diner dash 2 for computer. Laughing
lmfao
I haven't had a Billie dream, but I've had Tre and Mike ones.
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 15th, 2006 at 11:48pm
I had a dream me and several other people were on a ship, and we were being attacked by terrorists who were bombing the ship. It was really scary. Then it was kind of like the Titanic. The ship all of a sudden stood up straight and I was hanging onto the front of the boat to keep from falling down. And then all of a sudden Billie appears out of nowhere next to me, hanging onto the boat, and he just kind of looks at me for a minute then he's like, "Don't I know you from somewhere?" And then I was like, "No, not really but I know you." And then he said, "Well I'm gonna jump ok?" and then I'm like, "No!" and he's like, "Fine, you jump with me." And then I was like, "Ok." So we both grabbed each other's hand and then he's like, "You ready? 1...2...3..let go!" and then we both let go and slowly fell....and fell...and fell...in slow motion. We just kind of disappeared into this mist. 0__0 And then I woke up.
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 16th, 2006 at 08:07am
i had the same train dream last night.......
Batteries Not Included.
Batteries Not Included.
July 17th, 2006 at 10:29pm
the real whatsername:
~Im The Minority~:
the real whatsername:

thats harsh......

on me? or 'dream Green Day'?

idk. just sounds kinda scaryish.
Batteries Not Included.
Batteries Not Included.
July 17th, 2006 at 10:30pm
Your Mom Is A Man Whore:

and i nodded

lmfao lmfao lmfao
Register