Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Falling In Love With The Board
Billie Joe's Sweetie
August 11th, 2006 at 06:31pm
last night, I had a dream that Billie Joe was our teacher, and Adrienne was in my class. He made me work on a project with her and some other really bitchy girl who I cannot stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was CRAZY!
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
August 11th, 2006 at 06:36pm
._.
That IS krazeh!

I have Billie dreams..then forget them Think
Helpful, I know Wink
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 12th, 2006 at 11:51am
I kinda dream about Green Day every night... :/ That's just me.
Batteries Not Included.
King For A Couple Of Days
Batteries Not Included.
August 12th, 2006 at 01:58pm
Lissie.:

i get them 2-4 times a week
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 12th, 2006 at 05:48pm
~Im The Minority~:
Lissie.:

i get them 2-4 times a week

Typically Teh Cheesiest UFO Club. Cool
TheOneCalledGreenDayGirl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TheOneCalledGreenDayGirl
September 20th, 2006 at 02:20pm
i have a lot of green day dreams, but often times none of them make sense. or some are just raunchy and it would be a bad idea to share them. Laughing
i had a dream awhile back that my friends, billie joe, and i were at a rancid concert. we were bouncing on these big neon colored trampolines and singing ruby soho. billie joe and i were on a neon orange one and my bitchy friend wanted me to get off it so she could be with billie joe, but billie joe wanted to be with me so he pushed her off. Cool it was funny. then after the concert we all went to this old waterpark that was supposed to be shut down and partied there for the rest of the day.

Shocked what a strange thing the subconcious mind is.
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
September 20th, 2006 at 03:21pm
lmfao

Yeah... that's... weird o.o
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
September 20th, 2006 at 04:04pm
I had a dream about a week ago where I was sitting behind BJ with my arm in the air at a Storytellers type Q&A thing, afterwards I ran after him with loadsa stuff wanting him to sign them, but he had a bundle of clothes in his arms and said "Well, will you at least let me get changed first?" So I just stood there smiling and then in his Roger Daultry voice said "D'ya wanna watch?" Ahbrow
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
September 20th, 2006 at 04:33pm
Ahbrow
Xxscream-in-silencexX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Xxscream-in-silencexX
September 23rd, 2006 at 03:12pm
i had this dream when i first started listening 2 green day so i was like 13. i dreamted that bilie joe kisses mike. then he turned and he like frenched tre. it scared me
GreenDayfanatic07
Geek
GreenDayfanatic07

Mibba
September 23rd, 2006 at 04:54pm
iamkiller:
Hm.. I don't dream, although I write about my dreams! XD

I wrote a 'sex story' about BJ and his mistress.. does anyone care to read it and honestly tell me how it is? Shifty

Hey! Can u PM this to me?? It sounds very interesting lol.
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
September 23rd, 2006 at 08:52pm
Hmm...my "dream" took place at a Green Day concert. I threw my sketch book onstage. It hit Billie in the head and he was all "Ow..what the fuck?" I screamed "KEEP IT!" ...then I woke up.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
September 23rd, 2006 at 08:54pm
sexybilliejoe4me:
iamkiller:

I wrote a 'sex story' about BJ and his mistress.. does anyone care to read it and honestly tell me how it is? Shifty

I second that! ~~
Wunny Bacon?!?
Jackass
Wunny Bacon?!?

Mibba
September 24th, 2006 at 09:49am
I had a sort-of Billie dream a while ago. It was mostly Adie-centered, though.

For some reason, I had to go and live with Billie and Adie for a long time, and somehow they had two daughters along with Joey and Jakob. I forget what their names were. Hokay, so, Billie was abusing me, Adie, and their daughters, so we were all hiding out somewhere, but then he found us and took Adie away from us. Then I woke up. It really scared me, though. 'Cause it was SO vivid. And I woke up with little pains in my arms and legs. It was creepy.
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
September 24th, 2006 at 12:37pm
My Temper Snaps:
sexybilliejoe4me:
iamkiller:

I second that! ~~

Yes. Me Too Ah
dogaholic
King For A Couple Of Days
dogaholic
September 25th, 2006 at 02:00pm
hmm.. we (me & my friend) had a magazine in which there was an article about too light people. And a photo of.. naked Billie on a scales-track...
BestCheeseInTown
Geek
BestCheeseInTown
September 26th, 2006 at 10:23pm
I'm like B with no L or T:
I had a sort-of Billie dream a while ago. It was mostly Adie-centered, though.

For some reason, I had to go and live with Billie and Adie for a long time, and somehow they had two daughters along with Joey and Jakob. I forget what their names were. Hokay, so, Billie was abusing me, Adie, and their daughters, so we were all hiding out somewhere, but then he found us and took Adie away from us. Then I woke up. It really scared me, though. 'Cause it was SO vivid. And I woke up with little pains in my arms and legs. It was creepy.
Surprised scary.

I've had three Billie related dreams. My most recent he was at a concert with Mike and they screamed strange things at them. I don't remember what things but they sure as hell were strange. o.o
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 10th, 2006 at 02:30pm
from my bedroom window you can see the top of our garage roof, for some reason i keep dreaming that i can see billie sat on the garage roof with moonlight shining on him. ive had that dream about 20 times in the couple of months. its seriously freaking me out now
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
October 10th, 2006 at 05:16pm
I had a dream where Billie took me away from my house for a month to live out with him and Adie in California. All I did was just hang around with him in the studio. He taught me some awesome guitar tips and everything.

I had another dream where my dad and I were driving through Oakland and I poitned out Billie's house. Then my dad got in a wreck sending the car spinning into Bilie's yard. My dad died in the accident. But, Billie adopted me and I became an Armstrong with Tre Cool as my god father.
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 11th, 2006 at 02:33am
tom_in_a_box:
from my bedroom window you can see the top of our garage roof, for some reason i keep dreaming that i can see billie sat on the garage roof with moonlight shining on him. ive had that dream about 20 times in the couple of months. its seriously freaking me out now

had that dream again last night. seriously freaky
Register