Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
MJ
Idiot
MJ
December 8th, 2006 at 03:30am
I had this freay sh!it dream... I was kissing this dude and then all of a sudden it was Billie Joe and then other famous people... I t was really really weird... Oh well...
Me_is_me
Geek
Me_is_me

Mibba
December 8th, 2006 at 10:40pm
I had one last night that made no sense at all whatsoever. My sister had a soccer game somewhere that was like really big and a mix of places I'd been before I guess and for some reason my whole family was going to the place. My sister was going to play on a small field 'cause her team was so good that she wouldn't see any balls (she's a goalie) if they played on a regular-sized field or something. So my mom watched her while I was over someplace else, walking to the field.

I come across a car filled with pizzas. Lots and lots of pizzas. For some reason I saw my dad, my brother, and Billie Joe Armstrong taking pizzas out, well Billie Joe was handing pizzas to my dad and my brother and then they were delivering them to people who were sitting somewhere at the big place we were at. I ended up trying to help, but I wasn't really that good at it and for some reason.

When they were going away to deliver more pizzas, my mom shouted for me to get over to the field that had my sister on it. I tried to wait until Billie came back so I could possibly talk to him, but he didn't come back and I was trying to think of these lyrics that were in the back of my mind, and I thought the words "wake up" and I woke up, mad that I never got to say anything to the Billie in my dream to ask him why he was there. But I did have a conversation between us in my head 'cause I didn't feel like getting up yet. It was very weird...

Also, I noticed that the Billies in my dreams always wear the black collared shirt, black pants and the red tie.
BillieStoleMyVirginity
Geek
BillieStoleMyVirginity

Mibba
December 9th, 2006 at 06:07am
i had a dream that i was at 924 gilman street watching Green Day play (?) and Billie Joe pulled me onto the stage and he was like "OMG like im your biggest fan" all preppy like and mike asked me 2 play his bass and i did and i was good (which is weird coz i play the guitar) then billie joe hugged me and i was like "actually im not famous. i am YOUR biggest fan!" so he proposed to me and i said yes and tre cool said "can i be a bridesmaid?" and billie joe was like "yeah mate you can be a bridesmaid" then all of a sudden i was in the bathroom looking in the mirror and i had GREEN DAY tattooed on my arm

Neutral

twas an alright dream tho
BillieStoleMyVirginity
Geek
BillieStoleMyVirginity

Mibba
December 9th, 2006 at 06:14am
o and i had another one where we were at a green day concert and billie joe, mike and tre were there (duh) and so were joey and jakob, but no adrienne. they all had mowhawk thigns (like tre's) and their hair was orange. anyway i was walking home with my friend and we saw billie joe walk into this park (his hair changed back to normal black and smexy) and i was like "oh look, theres billi joe," but i was all calm like i was pointing out a bird or something. so my friend got this excited look on my face and said stuff like "OMG OMG LETS FOLLOW HIM!!!" and i go "no, just leave him alone" (still calm) and my friend starts following him all excited like and hes just walking and i just stand there shaking my head at her. then billie joe turns around and tells me friend to fuck off. then i woke up Laughing
MJ
Idiot
MJ
December 11th, 2006 at 09:06am
I also had one where I was at a Green Day concert and I'm far at the back and seated. Somehow I land on stage? huh? Anyway my friend who I was with ends up there as well but she faints. I somehow end up hitting it off with Billie and we go out to a pub after the concert. We talked the whole way there in the limo about gouverment and shit and then the whole pub thing fell out. So he takes me back home. I egt out the limo and he walks me to the door and then... my mom woke me... <_<

It was weird though... but nice. It was cool. But if I really ended up on stage I think I would've been the one to faint! lol
get it over
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
get it over
December 11th, 2006 at 09:19pm
i did, he was my uncle and we went to the park and i tripped over his foot and feel and broke my leg!! yes that sounds retarted but hey i was littel!!
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
December 15th, 2006 at 11:41pm
I had this dream that I was going out with Joey and when I was at his house, JOey was out of the room and me and Billie were all flirting and shit...and then I wasnt paying much attention o joey as I was to Billie...then he walked into the room (cause I didnt see him walk out the second time hehehe) and he was all like ''Your in love with my dad?!'' and I was like ''Errrrr...'' lmfao
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
December 18th, 2006 at 12:41am
o_o

I was walking. And all of a sudden he came out of nowhere (I think nowhere was a bush or something) and he was like "Hi" and I was like "Errr." and he was like "Are you a fan?" I was like "Yeah." and we hung out or something and he drove me home in his tour bus...? It was bright red with christmas lights around the top. He said he'd be back in like, ten minutes so I could eat my dinner...

o_o wtf.
MJ
Idiot
MJ
December 23rd, 2006 at 04:18am
Umm...not exactly a Billie dream but I was at my mates house for x-mas for some reason and I open with little envlope with this huge ribbion on it. It was from her mom. It was tickets to a Green Day concert. I burst into tears and almost hugged her to death. I woke up and I was like...wtf?

If only... not that any good bands ever turn up in South Africa anyway... lol
ave
Geek
ave
December 28th, 2006 at 12:41pm
I dreamt that I was hanging out with Jakob and I met Billie Joe but he was pissed at me because he thought I was hanging with Jakob to get to him. [I really wasn't. I thought Jakob was cool.] All three of us went downtown and Billie disappeared so me and Jakob drove around and planted plants in my car..

I had another one, too.. it started off with me sitting in my bed with Billie Joe and him asking me to go find a condom. So I rushed to the bathroom and remembered that I forgot to buy some when he asked me to earlier (?) so I go back into my room and there he was, on my bed, having sex with his wife. [I never actually saw anything, as there were blankets over them but I somehow still knew that it was him and Adrienne.]

Awkwarrrd. O_o
sarah_isa_punkrocker
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sarah_isa_punkrocker
December 28th, 2006 at 07:59pm
well it started out that i was suppervising a video shoot for billie and adrienne was in the video..she has bleach blone hair foe some reason lol..and they were like doing some trapeze thing lol..it was fucked.
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
January 6th, 2007 at 06:14pm
I have a couple... Laughing

Okay, one, Billie was seventeen (one of those things you just know in your dreams) and he lived in an apartment complex near where I lived... We were friends, and one night, I walked him home , and I got to kiss him on the cheek.... Embarassed

There was also one where Beej looked just like this, and he was buying a house... it wasn't big or anything, just a modest little house on the corner... the realter was an asshole. Billie just kept saying "Okay, well can I just buy it now? I want to buy it." And the realter guy would delay and say "No, you have to wait. Why not go down the road a little? There are nicer houses there." and Billie would say "No, I want this one. I don't want to be near the nicer houses. That's the point. Just give me a paper to sign." And the realter kept stalling... dialogue isn't exact, but that was the jist of it...
I dunno, it was wierd...
The Doctor.
The Doctor.
January 6th, 2007 at 08:08pm
never had one D:
shower girl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
shower girl
January 7th, 2007 at 07:24pm
One time I dreamed that Billie Joe came over to my house, and he got lost in the bathroom. Then I came up behind him and said "hi" and then he ran away. Then he fell asleep on my couch and my friends put blue eyeliner on him and jellybeans on my guitar. So he started yelling at them for putting blue eyeliner on him. Then he came in my room and sat on the bed, and said play a song. So I got my guitar, but the jellybeans wouldn't come off, they were multiplying. So then he got bored and dissappeared under my pillow. Sad
Summon Spirit Luna
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Summon Spirit Luna
January 10th, 2007 at 03:24pm
I had a dream I was going door to door selling things and One of the houses was Lord Billie's house and I went inside and it was his house. He just got up and he was wearing a white T-shirt and some blue boxer shorts O_o but anyways, he cooked me and my friend some eggs and we ate them in his attic. Later in the dream, I came back to his house and he said it was his mothers house...But he was staying there to get away from all the stress from Adie and the kids.
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
January 12th, 2007 at 07:49pm
I had a very strange dream one night...... Billie wasn't like really in it, but I passed him in it.
Okay so me and about forty other kids decided to play a huge ass game of tag at this country club and this girl in my class was it. She kept chasing me and eventually I ran up onto a deck to get away. I saw Mike and Tre eating and I ran for their table to hide under it, but they started yelling at me so I got up and ran down the deck and into Billie who was having a smoke. Since I almost made him choke on his cigarette he got mad at me and started yelling at me...... twas not a very good dream coz I woke up upset.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
January 12th, 2007 at 09:09pm
Okay: One time I dreamt that Billie Joe put a streainer on his head and put on a big cereal box and he pretended he was a robot. Then he got me into the shower and he buttraped me.

Cheese
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
January 17th, 2007 at 10:17pm
Last night I had a dream that my dad showed me a newspaper clipping and it said that Billie Joe had died at a young age of 34 and that his funeral was being held in California. Some how I ended up at the funeral and as I was going up to look at his body, he sat up in the coffin complaining he had to piss.... Everyone in the room gasped and Mike came out and said that Billie wasn't dead. That it was a stunt for publicity. Every one left except for Mike, Tre, Adrienne, Billie and me. Everyone had went into the other room except for me and Billie and he just sat in a green chair looking out the window at the ocean. I walked up to talk to him and he ignored me. The next thing I know, I'm calling him a cocksucking jerk and walking away leaving him stunned.....
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
January 18th, 2007 at 01:10am
Last week I had a dream that I was married to Billie and we had three kids: a 17-year-old daughter, an 11-year-old son with glasses, and a 7-year-old daughter. But the thing is he was still only just 34 and I was still just 23. So how the hell does a 34 yr old and a 23 yr old have a freakin' 17 yr old?!?!

Anywho, so me and Billie had these three kids that were apparently ours, genetically and all, and we were moving out of this castle, traveling by volkswagon bus/RV/van/whatever and we were moving to some sort of suburb.

It was weird.
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
January 20th, 2007 at 05:08pm
I had a really short dream, but I'll tell anyways:

Billie and me were in this... classroom and Tre walked by (that was the only time i saw Tre there O_o) And Billie had his Les Paul JR. with him and he was playing it, but no sound O.o . And I had my Guitar, but i wasn't playing. I remember thinking "He's a guitar GENIOUS" than i woke up. Oh, and Billie had his cute-concentrated look on his face. Eww, I sounded teenie there. sorry.
Register