Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
October 14th, 2006 at 11:38am
..That I had a previously unseen, alternative version of Woodstock 95 on DVD. Cool

lol Media Whore. Shifty
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 14th, 2006 at 12:33pm
My Temper Snaps:
sexybilliejoe4me:
iamkiller:
Hm.. I don't dream, although I write about my dreams! XD

I wrote a 'sex story' about BJ and his mistress.. does anyone care to read it and honestly tell me how it is? Shifty

Hey! Can u PM this to me?? It sounds very interesting lol.

I second that! ~~

me three!
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 14th, 2006 at 12:37pm
i had a dream last night. see, i went to sleep while singing walking contradiction. so in my dream, i wake up cuz there's people sitting in chairs next to my bed and talking. one of them says something like "Do as I say, not as I do." So I sang the first verse of Walking Contradiction. When I finish, I see Billie Joe sitting in my spinny wheely computer chair and he smiles at me and asks if I'm a fan.

I'm like, "Yeah." and we talked but I don't remember whay he said. and then i was like, "Hey! Will you sign this for me?" and I ran to my dresser and pulled out my pic of Billie that I've been waiting to get signed.

He takes out a pen from nowhere and signs it even though no one bothered to turn on the lights in my room. anyhoo, Mike's like "Hey." and he signs it too. Then, I couldn't see them anymore and I ran around looking for them and I found my friend. I told her what happened. i showed her the thing and there was somehow even more to Mike's message thing, but Billie's stayed the same.

and that's all i remember. I don't remember what the autographs looked like or what they wrote or even the handwriting. =( so sad. but it was the first time i had a GD dream that wasn't a daydream.
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 14th, 2006 at 12:48pm
hey i can beat that for weirdness. i was thinking how cool it would be for Green Day and MCR to do a duet before i went to sleep last night. you when you are thinking in your bed like you do. when i started dreaming i saw billie in his red tie and black shirt leanded against a wall. then i saw Gerard Way walk up to billie in his bullet proof vest thing and start to pull billies tie and then kiss him. then i woke up.
i think im finally cracking
Br@+
King For A Couple Of Days
Br@+

Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 02:47am
lmfao i had this weird dream that i was at the beach and then i was looking at the water for some reason, then i turned to my right and i saw Billie wearing his trunks and running. Y'know Bay Watch running lmfao. He hair was damp aand....i'll shut up Laughing
Then i woke up...Sad no lie i had this dream
Br@+
Br@+

Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 02:50am
Bacon, Egg, and AMY!:
I had a sort-of Billie dream a while ago. It was mostly Adie-centered, though.

For some reason, I had to go and live with Billie and Adie for a long time, and somehow they had two daughters along with Joey and Jakob. I forget what their names were. Hokay, so, Billie was abusing me, Adie, and their daughters, so we were all hiding out somewhere, but then he found us and took Adie away from us. Then I woke up. It really scared me, though. 'Cause it was SO vivid. And I woke up with little pains in my arms and legs. It was creepy.

I had a dream, kinda similar to that....
I was walking down an empty white hallway that had doors on either side of it. Then i heard a piercing scream and walked to the door it came from...i saw Billie hoavering over Adrienne with an axe...Shocked and if you wondering; I don't hate Billie and Adrienne. It was just....what was i thinking before i went to bed?
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 15th, 2006 at 04:15am
Br@+:
lmfao i had this weird dream that i was at the beach and then i was looking at the water for some reason, then i turned to my right and i saw Billie wearing his trunks and running. Y'know Bay Watch running lmfao. He hair was damp aand....i'll shut up Laughing
Then i woke up...Sad no lie i had this dream

thats almost as bad as my dream
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
October 15th, 2006 at 10:29am
Last night I dreamed I was having this massive party, and so I went to book a band. I tried Green Day, but something happened so they couldn't come, so then somehow AFI got booked, who I don't even listen to. But then later the guys came over anyway, and we were hanging out, except for some reason I was ahnging around with Tre a lot more than Billie or Mike, but then later when they had to leave I went to say goodbye to Billie and he kissed me on the cheek. ^^
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
October 18th, 2006 at 06:17pm
Oh last night I had a dream and he was in it again...Ah

I dreamed I met Billie and was staying at his house for whatever reason. I was just sorta there, but Adrienne and the kids didn't look like themselves. One of the kids was fat [HUGE, actually] for one thing, and everyone else just looked weird. But the fat kid [I don't remember if it was Joey or Jakob] REALLY didn't like me for some reason, and I was standing behind Billie while he was doing something on Myspace and it turns out I had the right one added to my friends list. Retard
spgdfreak
Geek
spgdfreak

Mibba
October 19th, 2006 at 05:59pm
one time i had a dream he got me pregnant. so i told my parents and my mom kicked me out and my dad wouldn't let me in. when i told billie, he was like "sorry, i got adie and my other 2 kids to worry about." and hung up. i woke up after that, so i don't know what happened after...
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 20th, 2006 at 07:19am
...I had another one. See yesterday, I watched the clip of Haunted with Billie in it. In my dream, I was the guy he's talking to and he's like "The ponies'll kill you," and then he puts his hat down on my sandwhich, turns into my old gym teacher, Mr. Mcgowan and starts doing a little dance. Then Billie reappears to be a backup dancer to Mr. McGowan, only he's doing his St.Jimmy pole dance thing.

...don't ask.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
October 20th, 2006 at 03:44pm
lmfao lmfao lmfao That's hilarious.
Mary'sX ChemicalX Romance
Mary'sX ChemicalX Romance
October 20th, 2006 at 08:51pm
i had a dream that i was at a gd concert and i was screaming billies name on the top of my lungs and then he looked at me and said "thats my name and don't u ware it out pretty lady" and he winked at me cause it turned out i was in like the first row. ~~ ~~but every1 there was telling me to shut up Laughing
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
October 20th, 2006 at 09:33pm
I had one a few days ago-it was random and rather pointless- were he had this afro/bed head/rats nest thing. And I said " dude, your hair wicked messy," and he randomly started strightening it with a flat iron.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 20th, 2006 at 11:40pm
That's a random dream. But it would be so cool/weird if it came true...
No_Feelings
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
No_Feelings
October 21st, 2006 at 02:47am
My friend had a dream where Billie married me then divorced me and got married to my friend's friend.

Then I got a tattoo that said "Billie... Why the Hell Did You Divorce Me?" on my forehead.

Not my dream but my friend's as I said...
She has weird dreams...
Betanynin
Geek
Betanynin
October 22nd, 2006 at 03:24pm
I Had A Dream All The Guys Adopted Me It Was Very WTF, As I Was In Love With Billie ( I Have Moved Onto Tre' Smile - But Billie Is Still Gawgusss Wink )

Annnnddd My Friend Said She Had One About Me Slow Dancing With Billie Joe, And Then Ian Watkins Asked Her Out Shocked
Sakah
Idiot
Sakah

Mibba
October 23rd, 2006 at 10:30pm
I had a really weird dream with Billie yesterday night. I was at school, waiting for some field trip bus to come. I saw my S.S. teacher and she said that I was too late but there was a bus with Billie and fangirls on it. I climbed on top of the bus and then my dream went fuzzy. I remember that Billie was trying to be Jim Carey/Robin Williams at the same time Shocked
Br@+
Br@+

Blog
October 24th, 2006 at 12:36am
I had another one a few days ago Smile

Green Day had a show at my school....don't ask why but it was rad. So they were performing on that crappy field. THEN when they were performing and billie went off stage to get a different guitar, i went on stage for some reason, but no one stopped me. So then i was impersonating billie with the, 'I SAY OOOOOOOH' and then the crowed responded back, and i felt so ALIVE Very Happy. Then the dream somehow skipped to when i was like 5 years old, and i was laying on Billie's stomach and Adrienne was laying beside him. [This was in some field, now imagine it really sunny and the grass really green ] and then i randomly said 'Daddy...why are you so pretty?' and billie said something like, 'Hun, it doesn't matter if im beautiful. All that matters is that im with you right now, and i always will be.' and then adrienne looked at me and smiled and gave me a hug, and i was their kid then i woke up Sad
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
October 24th, 2006 at 10:30am
I had one last night lol!

Ok I was in a room and Billie was there and I was interviewing him, but I had interviewed him before, so he knew me and was all relaxed and stuff, and we were having a laugh, then Tré came on and he was brushing his teeth (I was at the dentist yesterday so I think that explains that bit lol) and he sat in the chair next to Billie and put his legs up on Billies legs and he started chatting to me.

Next thing I know I am out in a corridor and Tré has me pinned to the wall, but he has his back to me, he was protecting me from people that were running past Confused .. it all gets hazy here... erm I remmber being back in the room again and Billie had changed clothes, he was wearing a hat and white pants and a white shirt... I think I wok up at that point.. because I dont remember anything else
Register