July 29th, 2006 at 01:37am
thought it doe sound tempteing...hmmm
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
July 29th, 2006 at 08:20am
So our 8th grade class was on a trip to California and we were
walking down the street. For some reason we were visiting Mariah
Carey's house (bleh! Rigo ) Me and my friend Jessica weren't even listening to her talking
haha. Then we went to BJs clothing store for his clothing line
Adeline Street! Me and Jessica were so excited! When we got there Billie
shook everybody's hand and said hi. There was an akward silence and
I just randomly asked, "Have you really been e-mailing me?" He gave
that WTF look and just stared at me like I was a freak for like
five minutes and for some reason acted all pissed. And then we all
left... Crying or Very sad
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
July 29th, 2006 at 04:54pm
LMAO If the guys came on this site and read this theyd be either really freaked out, think they have derranged fans, laugh histerically, have nightmares about their fans.
Basket Case BJ
Geek
Basket Case BJ

Mibba
July 29th, 2006 at 05:49pm
my friend and I almost got ran over by their tour bus. We woke up in hospital beds and Billie Joe was there. I looked up and was like, "Where am I?" He just looked at me and said, "Ah therapists!" Then he ran out of the room screaming. I tried to get out of the bed , but the walls of the room came in. my dream switched. I was sitting on one of those therapy chairs and Billie waslooking at me from above and was like, "yes, thats so sad, I'm very sorry." Then he turned me into a cat and would switch me back until I gave him tuna.
derpina
Falling In Love With The Board
derpina

Mibba Blog
July 31st, 2006 at 01:19pm
my mom had a dream she was talking to Billie Joe about me. why cant i have that kind of dream? my friend also dreamed she and her dad were in there tour bus. but i had a dream that i was watching GD onstage and Billie pulled his pants down and i saw his dick!
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 06:02am
Yeah... I just had one last night.
I woke up in the middle of the night and he stood there in my room, smiling. I'm like 'Oh, Billie, I've been expecting you!' (and everything was 'filmed' like in the 50's). "I like your posters", he said and I quickly got out of bed, and picked up one of my guitars (it happened to be Blue... I mean, in my gigbag?!) And during one night, he teached me to play all of the 39/Smooth songs... Shocked Weird. I tried to play them when I woke up for real but I couldn't remember how to Laughing
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
August 1st, 2006 at 10:59pm
Last night I dreamed he died. Great.......
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 08:11am
*Pretty_in_Punk*:
my mom had a dream she was talking to Billie Joe about me. why cant i have that kind of dream? my friend also dreamed she and her dad were in there tour bus. but i had a dream that i was watching GD onstage and Billie pulled his pants down and i saw his dick!

Laughing

That's..interesting.
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 08:12am
Ferrets Rule:
my friend and I almost got ran over by their tour bus. We woke up in hospital beds and Billie Joe was there. I looked up and was like, "Where am I?" He just looked at me and said, "Ah therapists!" Then he ran out of the room screaming. I tried to get out of the bed , but the walls of the room came in. my dream switched. I was sitting on one of those therapy chairs and Billie waslooking at me from above and was like, "yes, thats so sad, I'm very sorry." Then he turned me into a cat and would switch me back until I gave him tuna.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

Poor you Laughing

Maybe you need to go to a therapist? xD
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 2nd, 2006 at 11:32am
lmfao that's a really weird one. ^

I dreamed once that Billie had died, and he was haunting me because he had unfinished things to do. Well he was going to make my wish about meeting him true.
It was weird, I was walking in a tunnel in a forest, in the middle of the night... Confused and I hear this 'boo', and when I turn around , no one's there.
He kept haunt me home, and when I knock the door, it's locked.
He said something like "Hey, Lis, it's OK, I don't wanna hurt you." Me, just like a teenie: "Ohh! You're Billie Joe!" And then, the weirdness it was, Billie said "Yes... I am. I have finished my last quest. Now I will have to kill you."
And I died. O__O

The dumbest thing about it, is that a speaker talked all the time just like it was a soccer game.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
August 3rd, 2006 at 09:41pm
Last night I dreamed I was just walking around, and in the middle of nowhere there was this big Minority balloon of Billie, except it was different. (He wasn't snarling, for one.) Then I started talking to it and it popped. Then my dad's friend Bill came out of nowhere and saluted the popped balloon...then I woke up. It was weird.
derpina
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 12:29am
lol, my friend also had a dream where she was in GD's tour bus with her dad and Mike was missing
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 5th, 2006 at 04:12pm
I had this dream about all of them last night... It was at a train, a McDonalds train. Shocked With all my class, and then suddenly Lordi comes on and they all wanted to talk to me for some strange reason. As I try to get them away from me because they were really annoying, Green Day steps on. I'm like, shit, does these Lordi guys have to be here right now?! And Green Day sat down opposite of each other, in the seats in front of one of my class mates (who hates Green Day, but however, 'GreN daey' was written on his hand). Tré stood up, and said to him "Hey, I think you have written our band there" (as if it was, "I think that's my seat" or something xD), and they started out a conversation. Billie suddenly looked all pissed off and walked up to me and Lordi, and said "Hey you! Leave her alone!" as if they had beaten me up or something and then he asked if I was okay and then it ended... Green Day dreams always end at the wrong point Rolling Eyes
American_Smartie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
American_Smartie
August 7th, 2006 at 10:17am
Well in my dream I found two Green Day shirts at goodwill, then something happened that I don't remember. Then all of a sudden I was watching T.V. with Billie XD Then there was a comercial for the local communitty college and he said, "Pfft, I'll never go there...", and I think I said something like, "Oh, okay...".
beasleybeasley
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
beasleybeasley
August 10th, 2006 at 08:32pm
a while ago I had a dream that billie transformed into a tiger, Mike transformed into a cheetah , and Tre was a lion. Then they started climbing the brick on the side of my house , and Mike a bass strapped to his back. Shocked
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
August 10th, 2006 at 09:51pm
Last night I dreamed GD had their own reality show......and Billie's real name was Alan Billie Joe Armstrong. Shocked
Batteries Not Included.
King For A Couple Of Days
Batteries Not Included.
August 10th, 2006 at 11:28pm
i dont really remember this dream very well but what i do remember is this.

ok last night i had this dream that me and billie were doing drugs. someone
told on us and the only other thing i remember was that my teeth started
bleeding and i was running away quickly.

very weird.
i worship billie joe
i worship billie joe
August 11th, 2006 at 02:26pm
those are cool i havent had one yet!
Batteries Not Included.
King For A Couple Of Days
Batteries Not Included.
August 11th, 2006 at 06:16pm
punkrocker91:
those are cool i havent had one yet!

sucks to be you. i didnt get any for the longest time tho.

my friend told me she had this dream that me and her were hanging out
with green day and i was walking around with this drink in my hand and i tripped
over tre who was making snowangels in the grass. o_O
then she said her and billie just walked around and talked about random things
and me and tre talked about random things.
Register