Board Parasite
RPattz
October 24th, 2006 at 05:49pm
That is CERTAINLY not a bad thing lmfao
fendstrat.chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
fendstrat.chick
October 26th, 2006 at 09:53pm
i had a dream that i was waiting for an elevator and billie was there and then i had to get in and i forgot my brother and i was hoping i had to go back up to get him so i could get billies autograph then i woke up stupid mom
fendstrat.chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
fendstrat.chick
October 26th, 2006 at 11:25pm
i also had another dream that i was making out with some one i didnt know who it was all i knew was that they had black hair and it was all fuzzy like billies so i think it was billie it was very weird

i had another where i was with my couison and we were at IGA and Green Day was there and i got there autographs and then they got in this tour bus but they forgot this coiled scribbler and i picked it up and ran after the tour bus shouting and they stopped and i gave them the scribbler and they thanked me then i woke up
i think they were going to ask me to come with them *grumble* *grumble*
ya i hav problems
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
October 31st, 2006 at 07:32pm
I had a dream the other night and I was Adrienne. (don't ask me why) And I ran up to Billie and hugged him and he was hard(laughs evily) We sexed after that Sex .....or we were going too. Stupid Grandma woke me up before I could get is shirt off......(I HAVE PROBLEMS)
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Falling In Love With The Board
Billie Joe's Sweetie
October 31st, 2006 at 07:35pm
One Nut Wonder:
I had a dream the other night and I was Adrienne. (don't ask me why) And I ran up to Billie and hugged him and he was hard(laughs evily) We sexed after that Sex .....or we were going too. Stupid Grandma woke me up before I could get is shirt off......(I HAVE PROBLEMS)

OMGyes THAT'S AN AWESOME DREAM!
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
November 2nd, 2006 at 01:15pm
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
One Nut Wonder:

OMGyes THAT'S AN AWESOME DREAM!

THANK YOU!!! I haven't had many dreams like that in a long time.... or I just don't remember them...
bratbassist
Idiot
bratbassist
November 2nd, 2006 at 03:40pm
I went touring with them and we were drinking orange juice.. 0-.-0
Lee
Idiot
Lee

Mibba
November 3rd, 2006 at 12:33pm
Sam [Touches Tre]:
I dream about Billie Joe Alot..I dreamed I was a ghost who seemed to just hang around him..we could talk to each other. In my dream he was lonely and i was a lonely spirit who seemed to bring him some happiness..it was a strange dream..

that sounds like the movie Just Like Heaven!
I had a dream about Billie Joe's guitar that I plan to buy. Confused
I can't really remember it. Sad
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
November 3rd, 2006 at 03:49pm
I dreamed last night that I was watching TV and I saw a Billie interview-type-thing that people here had been talking about [Not really]. But the interviewy thing was weird...it involved the word "fuck", them holding cameras and wearing masks, and small boys.

Not in a Michael Jackson way, though. Shocked
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
November 7th, 2006 at 08:45pm
I had a dream last night that I had a backstage pass to a concert and I hung out with Billie the whole time pretty much. He let me sit on his lap! I was like SQUEE! He smelt really nice. Very Happy
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
November 8th, 2006 at 10:28pm
I also had another dream that I lived in this weird house and I had my cousin Jess was over. My dad was piss ass drunk and he passed out on the couch and me and Jess stole his car keys. We're only still 14 and that didn't stop us. we went driving through these woods and we had to stop at a tole booth and a cop stopped us asking for money and we gave it to him. Then I asked "doesn't he know we're underage?" and I continued driving. We drove into this mall where there was a huge crowd. We drove up to it and Billie Joe and Mike passed by the truck signing autographs. I went and parked the car and me and Jess got out to get autographs. We started making small talk with the two and got all of our Green Day stuff signed. Then my Grandparents showed up and were like
"Where is your dad?"
I replied with "In the mall," and me and Jess went back to talking to Green Day. We ended up taking them back to my house. But, we had to take a short cut since I wasn't going to drive the truck back home with two of the three punk rocks gods. So we cut through these creepy looking woods that had moition senser lawn mowers. If you stepped on the lawn they'd start moving over to you. Well we stepped on the yard and three of the lawn mowers came at us. I was knocked over by one and before it could hurt me Billie and Mike saved my life. We cut through some more trees and got to my house. We sat on the porch and just talked for the rest of the night. It was pretty weird.
fendstrat.chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
fendstrat.chick
November 16th, 2006 at 10:50pm
One Nut Wonder:
I also had another dream that I lived in this weird house and I had my cousin Jess was over. My dad was piss ass drunk and he passed out on the couch and me and Jess stole his car keys. We're only still 14 and that didn't stop us. we went driving through these woods and we had to stop at a tole booth and a cop stopped us asking for money and we gave it to him. Then I asked "doesn't he know we're underage?" and I continued driving. We drove into this mall where there was a huge crowd. We drove up to it and Billie Joe and Mike passed by the truck signing autographs. I went and parked the car and me and Jess got out to get autographs. We started making small talk with the two and got all of our Green Day stuff signed. Then my Grandparents showed up and were like
"Where is your dad?"
I replied with "In the mall," and me and Jess went back to talking to Green Day. We ended up taking them back to my house. But, we had to take a short cut since I wasn't going to drive the truck back home with two of the three punk rocks gods. So we cut through these creepy looking woods that had moition senser lawn mowers. If you stepped on the lawn they'd start moving over to you. Well we stepped on the yard and three of the lawn mowers came at us. I was knocked over by one and before it could hurt me Billie and Mike saved my life. We cut through some more trees and got to my house. We sat on the porch and just talked for the rest of the night. It was pretty weird.

You must have a pretty imagitive mind to think of motion senisitive lawn mowers
really
billie_joes_kitten
Geek
billie_joes_kitten
November 18th, 2006 at 10:04pm
Ummmm... mine is knid of embarrassing, lol..... some people should get it, it's not embarrassing.... I've told tons of people already but I don't know... haha!
Imaginary Grace
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Imaginary Grace

Mibba
November 24th, 2006 at 07:08pm
i have actually, it was weird, i was at their concert and then suddenly we were all at a park, and a bunch of fans rushed up and then they were gone...it was sooo weird 0_o
Nimrod710
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nimrod710
November 25th, 2006 at 11:55pm
I have had 2 but they were more of the all three of them.But one of them they had just moved in to the house next to mine and we were all having a party and they came over and when I saw them I just stared and my cousins came over and were asking me what was wrong.A little later they came in the house and we went to my room and they saw all of my posters of them and they laughed because I had so many and then Mike and Tre went to get drinks and me and Billie Joe started talking.Then we all went swimming and Adrienne called and told them to come back and I woke up.
I can't really remeber the other one the only thing I remeber is I was at school it was homecoming so we were all outside doing whatever we wanted me and my friends decided that we were going to walk to the rode because we were bored and they drove by in a car.That's all I can remember.
Burn_My_Photograph
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Burn_My_Photograph
November 30th, 2006 at 07:45pm
I had this dream that I was back in secondary school and Green Day came to perform at the school with some of the students [one of them being me] and my Headmaster told me I had to show them around [as if I had to be told to lol]. So I showed them where the Drama Hall and the auditorium were and left them to get changed and that. Then Tré came out and asked me to show him where he could get a bottle of water from [there's a tap in the Drama Hall lol] so I take him down to the other building of our school and as we're going back up to the auditorium he asks me what song I'm doing so he can pay attention for that. I was singing Supermassive Black Hole and We Are The Champions. So anyway after the performance thing, Tré locks us both in the girls' changing room [which was empty thank god] and we had sex. Then it goes into detail because the dream was so long. I wrote a story based on it but it got deleted from my comp... all I remember now is that I fall off a train and die.
I love CHURTLES!!
Geek
I love CHURTLES!!
December 1st, 2006 at 03:48pm
Once I had a dream that my dad took me to a Green Day concert at Cub Foods (like my dad would take me to one.. he hates green day) and Mariah Carey was opening.. and she wasn't that good so I went to the bathroom and when I got ther, I opened the stall and Billie joe was in there.. like just standing there.. and he said "Excuse me..." and closed the door and I woke up..

and then I had a dream I played football with Billie Joe
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 03:54pm
I had a dream that Billie Joe came to my house and his wife was with him and I was holding a bowl of pearls and I started swallowing them xD I have no clue why and then I woke up.
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
December 4th, 2006 at 01:13pm
I had a dream where I was sitting on a couch in front of some old tv and I was watching cartoons. Then the news came on and said Green Day had split up. Then I got pissed and did a world wide search for the members of Green Day and I just happened to find Billie Joe first so I started screaming at him and told him I hated him. Then I turned around singing good riddance while crying and my sister was shaking me awake cuz it was 2 in the morning and I was talking in my sleep again.

My brother also had a sleepover with one of his friends at my house and they decided to video tape me sleeping. My radio was on and the station I listen to plays alot of Green Day and I started singing in my sleep along to Good Riddance and my brother and his friend got it all on tape.

That was funny.
Register