Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
ilovebilliemore
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ilovebilliemore
January 21st, 2007 at 10:20pm
I once had a dream that I saw Billie Joe's outfit ( black suit, red tie) at Macys for sale.Strange...........
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 26th, 2007 at 03:26am
Did you buy it?
ilikebillie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ilikebillie
February 9th, 2007 at 12:35pm
i dreamt that i was watching them on loaded and like he poped out when they were showing Longview. 'he asked hor a tissue and thats all i remember
pUnK PwNs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
pUnK PwNs
February 10th, 2007 at 08:26pm
lyrical_mess:
Did you buy it?

I would have.
violence_kills
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
violence_kills
February 16th, 2007 at 07:37pm
i had an awesome sex dream a/b Billie Joe, it was in black and red
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2007 at 04:21am
one that i remember is me, my parents, mike, brit, adie and tre were sitting around a table outside this big freaky house and I kept wondering where billie was. then i got chased around by some goverment official who was trying to kill me. o.O it was wierd.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2007 at 10:40am
You might want to see a therapist 'bout that...O_o
*wierdperson*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*wierdperson*
February 21st, 2007 at 04:26pm
I had one where one of my friends took me to this huge stage, and I was like "WTF are we here for?" and then I noticed Tre's drumset with the American Idiot logo, and I was like "No freakin' way!" And then every one I knew popped up and screamed "Happy Birthday!"(Even though it wasn't my B-day). Then I went to meet Billie Joe, and he seemed to be really pissed off at me, so he walked away. I followed him, and he got in this big SUV and started making out with Adrienne. When they finished he walked out and gave me a hug. But while he was giving me a hug, I took his belt and pantsed him. Twas a good dream. . .shifty
whatsername027
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
whatsername027

Mibba
February 22nd, 2007 at 07:03am
I had a dream that Billie died from a drug overdose and he was just lying dead on the floor. I hope dreams NEVER come true!!! Sad
l10895
Geek
l10895
March 4th, 2007 at 03:58pm
I had a dream that Billie Joe was my substitute teacher. Laughing .....but then he started to yell at me because i handed my work late. Sad He didn`t even know i was a green day fan!
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
March 4th, 2007 at 06:01pm
I hate this thread, look what it has become *shakes head*

Anyways, I had a good dream last night, I was in in Cali, me and Erin had went on our trip and we went to gilman, but it was during the day and it was closed and we were just sitting outside it talking. Erin got up to go to a store to get something to drink.

Anyways, I was sitting by myself and Billie was walking towards it and he didn't see me, he stopped and stood and looked at it for ages. I started talking to him, I was asking loads of questions and one I remember asking is 'If with what he knows now, would he have walked away from gilman like he did all those years ago?' he looked at me for a min and then looked at the club and said he wouls still do it, but it makes him sad still but he likes to walk past it every once in a while. Then Erin came charging 'round the corner, she saw Beej and kinda composed herself, and them two started talking, I am not sure what about... it gets hazy after that, then I woke up.

Doesn't beat my last dream though, that one was OSM Hand
K. Shadows
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
K. Shadows

Mibba
March 4th, 2007 at 06:09pm
i do at least once a week
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
March 4th, 2007 at 06:32pm
greendayjunkie:
I hate this thread, look what it has become *shakes head*

Anyways, I had a good dream last night, I was in in Cali, me and Erin had went on our trip and we went to gilman, but it was during the day and it was closed and we were just sitting outside it talking. Erin got up to go to a store to get something to drink.

Anyways, I was sitting by myself and Billie was walking towards it and he didn't see me, he stopped and stood and looked at it for ages. I started talking to him, I was asking loads of questions and one I remember asking is 'If with what he knows now, would he have walked away from gilman like he did all those years ago?' he looked at me for a min and then looked at the club and said he wouls still do it, but it makes him sad still but he likes to walk past it every once in a while. Then Erin came charging 'round the corner, she saw Beej and kinda composed herself, and them two started talking, I am not sure what about... it gets hazy after that, then I woke up.

Doesn't beat my last dream though, that one was OSM Hand

Cheese OMFG.

1.) I bought a drink in a store in America. OMGyes

2.) Gilman.. Baby

3.) THE BEEJ!! Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
March 5th, 2007 at 10:12am
I might have already put it here, but this is the one i had the other night...

I was in this room with Billie and Tre, and there was like, a tunnel in the wall (like laundry shoot, only....it didn't go downwards) and they were looking at it all seriously (they had their hands on their hips tehe) and i was like, 'you'll never fit in there though' and so Tre looked at me and went, 'you're small' and he and Billie picked me up and threw me in. And i had to start crawling through this tunnel.
I'm claustraphobic so it was actually a horrible dream, but when they picked me up, they were both all soft and warm. Very Happy

i never really remember my dreams though
nimrod_girl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
nimrod_girl
March 10th, 2007 at 01:23pm
I have many dreams with Billie...
Always I see a concert of Green Day and he comes with me Very Happy
Iam2fly4u
Geek
Iam2fly4u
March 16th, 2007 at 10:19pm
Well, it was my birthday and all my friends forgot about me. I was watching the shopping network when a commercial came on saying, "Is it you birthday?" Then I nodded. "Did your friends forget about you?" Then I screamed,"How'd ya know?" "Pick up the phone and dial (blah blah blah I can't remember the number) so someone will sing happy birthday!" Then I dialed it and some pizza dude knocked on my door. Then he became Mike who opened the pizza box and Billie was inside! He sang happy birthday!
(The next morning my brother asked me why I was singing happy birthday in my sleep)
Sandwich-Masta
Geek
Sandwich-Masta
March 16th, 2007 at 10:24pm
I've had...more than I'd care to admit ..but here's my personal favorite:

Me and my friend Amber totally got to go back in time to the year 1987 and see Green Day when they were still the Sweet Children! It was AWESOME!!!!!!!
But it kinda had a plot twist. Me and Amber were just chilling out, right? Billie was hanging out near where we were, kinda just standing there, and he started talking to Amber...well trying to anyway, he was like, "I..uh, well, yeah, uh...um, yeah...", for quite a long time. But just then Mike ran up with a huge plastic bag that was full of MAYONNAISE, shoves Billie out of the way, and pretty much yells in Amber's face, "HE THINKS YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, AND HE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOU, BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU!!!!!!!".
I don't know what Billie would have said if he'd had the chance, but Mike smacked him across the face with his bag of mayonnaise, so he hit the ground. Then after a while Mike was like, "Wanna see the song he wrote for you?", and of course Billie jumped up and was like, "OH MY GOD DON'T SHOW HER THAT!!!!", but unfortunately Mike hit him with the bag of mayonnaise again. So he gave Amber the song (I think it was Only Of You), and ran away laughing his head off.
It was really funny, but even funnier was the look on Amber's face when I told her about it.
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
March 16th, 2007 at 10:26pm
i had a dream Billie and i were at the mall, and we saw
tre workin at Sabarro. during the entire time, tre stalked us. and when i woke up, i had the poster of Tre with the look of WTF on his face. billie's got the look of "ok....."
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 27th, 2007 at 04:23am
Bat_Country_Chick:
I am courious if there is anybody that dreams about Billie Joe? I do sometimes.
My first one was weird rock waterfalls that despsense cart for a grocery store... Giabt robotic teachers and funny Billie though i did get a hug
j'adore.
Geek
j'adore.

Mibba Blog
March 27th, 2007 at 12:29pm
yeah i have quite a few....
most of them are really teenie (ahhhhh !!)
i remember one where we had this like, music festival and we had rock in one room and rap in another and i was onstage playing sassafras roots and b.j came on and played with me and it was 'MAZIN and then we played all day and then we was bestest buddies afterwards. hehe.
Register