Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
Elinchy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Elinchy

Mibba
April 16th, 2007 at 03:06pm
It's like you are confused and angry because these people are so similar. Did he need a girlfriend similar to Adie argh! Like there were not enaugh others, he was kissing the girl which was Adie's copy, and he had same face as B J. with few little differences.
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
April 16th, 2007 at 03:07pm
billiejoelover...x why would you hate seeing Billie with his wife? She keeps him together and without her he wouldn't be the Billie he is today. You're 13... you need to start thinking about boys your own age. :[
billiejoelover...x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoelover...x
April 16th, 2007 at 03:10pm
i no its hard for me im obsessed i carnt help it
billiejoelover...x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoelover...x
April 16th, 2007 at 03:10pm
is there anyone else that feels the same as me
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
April 16th, 2007 at 03:12pm
Alot of people are, it's just your hormones, but hey this is the dreams thread, you should probably post in the TPDC, nearly everyone likes Billie there and you won't get told off for spamming either, lol.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
April 16th, 2007 at 03:13pm
My dream the other night would probably make you all cry lol.

Billie fell off a ladder, and died
billiejoelover...x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoelover...x
April 16th, 2007 at 03:14pm
thanks wts TPDC
billiejoelover...x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoelover...x
April 16th, 2007 at 03:16pm
i would commit suicide if summat happend to billie
billiejoelover...x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoelover...x
April 16th, 2007 at 03:16pm
i dont like to think about it either
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
April 16th, 2007 at 03:18pm
billiejoelover...x:
thanks wts TPDC

Billie Joe The Perfect Drug Club.

http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/board/topic/51659/171/

:]
billiejoelover...x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoelover...x
April 16th, 2007 at 03:21pm
k
billiejoelover...x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoelover...x
April 16th, 2007 at 03:33pm
help how do i join
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
April 16th, 2007 at 03:43pm
You just post on the board...
ShesANimrod
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ShesANimrod
April 18th, 2007 at 09:48pm
one time i had this dream where i had won a contest to meet billie at his house and stay with him for a day, we talked, adie made dinner for us and jake and joey...then i wanted to take a shower for some reason, and instead of ending up in the bathroom, i sorta ended up in this like trophy kinda room, with all these old pictures from Gilmans and those gold record thingys you hang on your wall...then i walked into another room that was connected and i saw billie's guitar collection i was all like Shocked then billie comes up from behind me and smiles. He took the White Les Paul Juinor giutar off of the rack and told me that i could have it...but for some reason...i kept refusing it...0.o...i then finally decide to take the guitar and billie leans in and kisses me (;_; sorry if i sound like a teenie....and sorry that was so long!)

but i enjoyed the part where i take the guitar Dance
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 11:14am
You do know its ridiculous to apologize for a dream you had, right? Because it's not something you can control.
Elinchy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Elinchy

Mibba
April 19th, 2007 at 03:31pm
Well, you DID sounded like a teenie, lol.

Yesterday, I dreamed about Billie Joe. I was kinda confused when walking a street and then I accidentelly fell on a person in huge crowd. Well, then I found out that was Billie Joe. I apologized, and he invited me for a drink. Then I finally found out that there have been Adie and Joey and Jake, too. And then Mike and Tre appeared there and joined us. With their families. And it was kinda me and Ramona got good friends. Then, my ears started to hurt because of my new skull-shaped earrings so well, I woke up and saw the blood on my poor ears. Confused Confused Confused Damn, why didn't this bleeding wait 'till morning? Then I should be... Ramona's best friend already? Lol...
xxWelcomeToParadise
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxWelcomeToParadise
April 21st, 2007 at 02:38am
i had a dream a few weeks ago. that i was at the pcyc near my house. and green day was there. but mike was off somewhere getting something. and tre and billie had an argument. and billie began to cry cuz tre was being mean. and then billie ran out of the basketball courts crying and i ran after him and he went into the bathrooms. so me and my dad waited for him for ages and he came out with a security guard and said Green Day broke up. the he moved into the house across my street. [[which is for sale in r/l too.]] and i came friends with the armstrongs. then my best friend hated me cuz i never told her. and she found out.[[she likes green day too]

my lovely dream. Dance
Elinchy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Elinchy

Mibba
April 21st, 2007 at 11:57am
Lovely? Whoa, I would kill myself if Green Day broke up, even if B. J. would be living next to me. Rolling Eyes
BJA_brace face_BJA
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BJA_brace face_BJA
April 21st, 2007 at 06:59pm
OMG I HAVE THE SAME DREAM EVERY NIGHT .....OK......IT ALL STARTS AT BILLIE JOES HOUSE AND I AM SITTING ON HIS BED AND HE WALKS OUT OF THE BATHROOM IN A MARRON CLOORED ROBE . THEN HE SAYS ARE U READY ...............NEXT HE JUMPS ON ME AND TAKES OFF HIS ROBE AND WE START HAVING SEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN THE SONG WHATSHERNAME STARTS PLAYING AND YA WE R STILL HAVING SEX !!!!! HE SAYS TO ME YOU ARE THE WHATSHERNAME .....NEXT HE SAYS I LOVE U !!!! AND THEN I WAKE UP.................AND GUSS WHAT ...........NO BILLIE JOE........THEN MY DAY GOES ON...........AND I AM STILL THINKING ABOUT BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG!!!!! .........NEXT I GO TO BED AND HAVE THE SAME DREAM !!!!!!!!!

DAMMMMMM......HE IS HOTT !!!!I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOO SOOOOO MUCH I AM UBSESSED I SWEAR 2 GOD !!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE U BILLIE JOE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xBlackMariahx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xBlackMariahx
April 21st, 2007 at 08:47pm
^ ummm wow.

I've had a few BJ dreams.

Once, the whole band came to my dads house to hang out with me, and I accidentally threw the signed CD they gave me into our swimming pool, and BJ got mad at me, and I felt really bad, but then he forgave me and gave me a hug.

I've had others I just can't remember them.... he may have kissed me once, I can't remember.

Edit: I do remember. I think we were in a bar, and I THINK he was drunk... and he grabbed me by the hair, kissed me hard and threw me on the floor. It wasn't very enjoyable. It was like he was trying to prove something.... and like he thought I expected him to do that. 0.0
Register