Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
Bones
Falling In Love With The Board
Bones

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 07:41pm
i had a dream about meeting him the other night but it turned out he was an asshole
it sucked coz when i listened to green day today it didnt feel the same coz i kept thinking this guy's a jerk even tho i know it was just a dream

I hope this feeling fades, i miss my gd and bj obssesion, lol
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
April 12th, 2007 at 07:44pm
Hand Billie's not a jerk.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
April 12th, 2007 at 08:18pm
I had a dream like that too, where I met him and he was a complete ass. It was depressing. Cheese
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
April 12th, 2007 at 09:08pm
He is always nice to me in my dreams lol
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
April 12th, 2007 at 09:31pm
i've had dreams where practically every famous person i liked was horrible to me, but then in the dream they always turn into somone i know.....weird

Billie's always been nice to me, though. Very Happy
Heavy Sky
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Heavy Sky
April 13th, 2007 at 07:41am
yea i do sumtimes... once i asked for his autograph (we where in rods hickory pit haha!) and i gave him a felt tip and paper he just coloured in a lil square so i said er thats not an autograph? and he said yea well i drew it so its good enouf yea? and i went er... ok then! *MAD* hehe then ma mum dreamed about him! (apparently its my fault always talkin bout him!) and she chatted to him while i coloured in a book *yawn* i think my mums lost it folks!!!http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/data/board-smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/data/board-smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
Heavy Sky
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Heavy Sky
April 13th, 2007 at 07:42am
sorry about that link thing it went wrong xx
SugarGreen
King For A Couple Of Days
SugarGreen
April 14th, 2007 at 11:11am
This one is a nightmare.

I saw Billie Joe at the top of a stadium and he climbed up over the stadium wall and he climbed down hazardly and landed. I screamed NO at one point when he was hanging upside down. When he was finally on the ground safely he came to me and said "you're right I think I will go one two three and then dismount... is this what you want?" Then I heard his voice above me singing "Another corner" and the guitar sounded different. Then in my right ear he said "You're a lie" like he was extreemly distressed.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
April 14th, 2007 at 04:02pm
[blinks repeatedly]

That's...bloody weird. o_O
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
April 15th, 2007 at 08:52pm
I had a dream last night that BJ got my mother pregnant. Shocked I woke up and I was all shaky, and now I want to know what kind of deranged part of my subconscious came up with this. >.<
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
April 15th, 2007 at 09:37pm
Me and Lorraine had kinda of the same dream last night, that Billie fell off a ladder in New Orleans and died, thats why we had no updates or anything Crying or Very sad
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2007 at 11:22pm
Laura! That's an awful dream! Bad subconcious! Baaaaaad!!

Anyhoo, I had this weird, mixed dream. See, I've been organizing my photobucket and stuff all day so I've been exposed to more than my daily requirement of Billie Joe. And I've been listening to This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race all day on youtube.

Last night, I ended up combining the 2. Billie was in the video and he was the one who gave Pete Wentz a black eye. It was kind of like hood-Billie. And I was there. Watching. I hate Billie Joe dreams because I'm always disappointed when I wake up.

Shifty I liked watching Pete get beaten up by Billie Joe. Pete Wentz is fucking unnatural.
Heavy Sky
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Heavy Sky
April 16th, 2007 at 07:39am
i quote *billie joe is like a finw wine... gets better with age!*
i suppose this works both ways... because mosly how he looks now is better that when he was five!!! (though he was damn cute!) and better even than when he had blond hair, but it also works as in when i was five i would have considered him kinda strange and not good looking either!!! but as i get older he seems way cuter!!

XxRoMyxX
billiejoelover...x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoelover...x
April 16th, 2007 at 01:38pm
ye ye i dream bout billie all the time he is sooooooooooooooooooooooo gourgeous
Smiley
billiejoelover...x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoelover...x
April 16th, 2007 at 01:51pm
there is this sixformer in our school who looks like billie n everytime i see him i think its billie one day i saw him in the coridoor with his girlfriend (i didnt no this at the time) and he kissed her Kiss i nearly started to cry i dont no why i just made me think of billie i hate seeing pictures of billie n his wife
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2007 at 01:52pm
okay, then...
Elinchy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Elinchy

Mibba
April 16th, 2007 at 02:48pm
Haha, I dream about Green Day every night, tought it's not always about Billie Joe himself (well there are still Tre and Mike lol). Once I had very very strange dreams. It was like someone rang the door bell and I went to open the door. There was B. J. with his family and he asked if they could stay there for a week and I said alright (and the most awesome was that my parents were not at home at that time 'cause they took holidays) and then I let Billie Joe and Adrienne to be in my parents' room and I left my room to Joey and Jake, tought that time I had one free bed in my bedroom, but well now I don't have it anymore so if they would come to my house right now they couldn't stay. Well, I went to sleep in the basement and it was like I cooked lunch for B. J. and his family, clean their rooms, etc. and we became friends and they decided to stay whole month and then I suddenly recieved parents' phone call that they are going to stay on holiday till the end of the month and I was happy. But then my mum wakes me up from that dream... Still angry about that tought it was MONTHS ago.
Elinchy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Elinchy

Mibba
April 16th, 2007 at 02:50pm
billiejoelover...x:
there is this sixformer in our school who looks like billie n everytime i see him i think its billie one day i saw him in the coridoor with his girlfriend (i didnt no this at the time) and he kissed her Kiss i nearly started to cry i dont no why i just made me think of billie i hate seeing pictures of billie n his wife

I saw a guy similar to B. J. when I was on holidays, and he had a wife/girlfriend similar to Adie and it was like 'Whoa' when I saw them tought they were not SO similar to B. J. and Adie but it was kinda strange and then I was thinking about B. J. for hours after that... Rolling Eyes
billiejoelover...x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoelover...x
April 16th, 2007 at 03:02pm
[/quote]I saw a guy similar to B. J. when I was on holidays, and he had a wife/girlfriend similar to Adie and it was like 'Whoa' when I saw them tought they were not SO similar to B. J. and Adie but it was kinda strange and then I was thinking about B. J. for hours after that... Rolling Eyes[/quote]

aww i no how u feel
billiejoelover...x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoelover...x
April 16th, 2007 at 03:04pm
Elinchy:
billiejoelover...x:

I saw a guy similar to B. J. when I was on holidays, and he had a wife/girlfriend similar to Adie and it was like 'Whoa' when I saw them tought they were not SO similar to B. J. and Adie but it was kinda strange and then I was thinking about B. J. for hours after that... Rolling Eyes

aww i no how u feel
Register