Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
March 27th, 2007 at 05:26pm
okay.. this is more like a short story but bear with it its random:

I was walking to my grandparents house with my mum when i saw green day, Adie, and some of their friends in a car. Billie Joe got out to talk to me when he saw i was like OMG green day! and then the car left us. So I ran off with Billie Joe and shouted at my mum to go without me i'll sort something out and we wandered around trying to find the car when Billie found a skateboard and we attached a trailer thing (a small crate on wheels with some rope) to the back and we went up a massive grassy hill above a road next to some tall houses/buildings and half way down the hill there was a ramp and Billie headed for the ramp but i knew he wouldnt make it alone let alone with me so i was like uh. no were not gonna make it dont be stupid. -_- and i managed to persuade him not to and then the car pulled up at the top of the hill and we were like where the fuck were you guys!? and the were like we just went for a drive.
so we got in the car and drove to the hotel having a laugh on the way, and when we got to the hotel Billie was like so shall i book you a room then?
but when he was talking to the receptionist/help desk thing person round the corner they couldnt speak english very well and Billie was like shouting LOOK! WE NEED AN EXTRA KEY YOU DUMB ASS! and he was pointing at the keys and he was like THAT ONE FUCKTARD!!! so he managed to get the extra key (i was gonna stay in Billie and Adies room) and Mike Tré and their friends were sitting down across the lobby opposite some chavs from my school one called Kayliegh (also known as Vicky Pollard from little britain as she even looks like her/him) and i was standing with BJ&80 and Billie started making out with me and i was like wow and then adrienne was like hey! you cant make out with my husband without making out with me! so i was making out with her while billie was like hugging me (and her) from behind and like dry humping my ass and then we all stopped cos we noticed kayliegh and the other chavs playing whack-a-mole badly so Billie was going Hey! you could beat them! go on! and they were all encourageing me so i went and did really well. i then hugged all the guys and adie and went off to the hotel rooms and there is where it ended.
Shocked
so yeah... pretty weird dream all in all Mr. Green
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 27th, 2007 at 05:52pm
*muffin_girl*:
okay.. this is more like a short story but bear with it its random:

I was walking to my grandparents house with my mum when i saw green day, Adie, and some of their friends in a car. Billie Joe got out to talk to me when he saw i was like OMG green day! and then the car left us. So I ran off with Billie Joe and shouted at my mum to go without me i'll sort something out and we wandered around trying to find the car when Billie found a skateboard and we attached a trailer thing (a small crate on wheels with some rope) to the back and we went up a massive grassy hill above a road next to some tall houses/buildings and half way down the hill there was a ramp and Billie headed for the ramp but i knew he wouldnt make it alone let alone with me so i was like uh. no were not gonna make it dont be stupid. -_- and i managed to persuade him not to and then the car pulled up at the top of the hill and we were like where the fuck were you guys!? and the were like we just went for a drive.
so we got in the car and drove to the hotel having a laugh on the way, and when we got to the hotel Billie was like so shall i book you a room then?
but when he was talking to the receptionist/help desk thing person round the corner they couldnt speak english very well and Billie was like shouting LOOK! WE NEED AN EXTRA KEY YOU DUMB ASS! and he was pointing at the keys and he was like THAT ONE FUCKTARD!!! so he managed to get the extra key (i was gonna stay in Billie and Adies room) and Mike Tré and their friends were sitting down across the lobby opposite some chavs from my school one called Kayliegh (also known as Vicky Pollard from little britain as she even looks like her/him) and i was standing with BJ&80 and Billie started making out with me and i was like wow and then adrienne was like hey! you cant make out with my husband without making out with me! so i was making out with her while billie was like hugging me (and her) from behind and like dry humping my ass and then we all stopped cos we noticed kayliegh and the other chavs playing whack-a-mole badly so Billie was going Hey! you could beat them! go on! and they were all encourageing me so i went and did really well. i then hugged all the guys and adie and went off to the hotel rooms and there is where it ended.
Shocked
so yeah... pretty weird dream all in all Mr. Green
O.O Wow
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 27th, 2007 at 06:14pm
i once had this dream that Billie Joe picked me up to go on stage and i was talking to him for like 2 seconds and this guy in the crowd took out a gun and tried to shoot Billie but i got in the way and i was abrely alive and they were trying to take me to the hospital but i was screaming at them to let me stay and watch the concert and then it fast forwarded to me in the hospital with Billie at my bedside and was like why'd you do it? And I was like "YAY I'M ALIVE!" and the Billie told me that cuz i was shorter then him i lived and if it had hit him he would have died..... Then he hugged me... and then i went on tour with them... then i woke up it was awsome not really but weird
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 27th, 2007 at 06:27pm
Jenni.:
~Im The Minority~:
billie_joe_fit:
greendayjunkie:
I had a sad dream last night, Billie Joe had died, i dont know how, but he was only a few years older than he is now, and i flew to California so i could pay my respects on the day of his funeral, and i was standing at the gates (coz they were clsed because of lots of fans) and Adrienne and the boys were walking in, and it was all quiet, and i suddenly shouted to her and she looks over and i threw her and envelope with three letters in and asked to her read them, one was for Billie, one was for her and the other was for Joey and Jake, so she went in to a side room before the service started to read them. The next thing I know she is coming back out of the church and towards the gate, she instructs that i am allowed in and she hugs me for the longest time and asks me to come into the church with her.
It come to the time where she is up on the podium saying things about Billie when she mentions me and asks me to come up and read what i had wrote in the letter to Billie, i walk up there and thats when i see him, it is an open casket and his body is just lying there lifeless, i read my letter and then i walk over and place it in his coffin and break down in tears. It was then i woke up, it really made me sad, i dont wanna think of him dying Crying or Very sad

Shocked Holy fuck. Can you remember what the letter said?

jesus christ thats scary! worse than my one about him dying!

Fuck that's so sad ;-;
GOD. I would have screamed And tried to make sure it wasn't real that would scare the crap out of me...
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 27th, 2007 at 06:45pm
Punk*pancake:
ROFL your dreams are awesome!! i have loads of green day dreams but i forgot them! I once dreamed that i was billie joe and i was on the roof of my house and i was with adry {thats all i remember} !! And once my sis dreamed that we were in egypt and i went in a pyramid and my sis was outside of the pyramid and billie joe went near her and told her that actually he was daniel radcliffe (harry potter)!! WEIRD 0_o
lmfao lmfao HARRY POTTER!? lmfao lmfao
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
March 27th, 2007 at 08:49pm
I had a dream a couple nights ago...I was in a class at school, choir, I think, and a UPS guy [Who is actually Billie, but I didn't know that in the dream] comes in and tells me I have a package. He leads me out to the hallway and I'm thinking, well, couldn't he have just given me the thing in the room? But he leads me outside now and it's really windy and for some reason there's sand blowing around, so Billie takes me to his UPS truck and shoves me inside and locks the doors, and I should be a lot more freaked out than I am. So Billie locks the doors and leans in and kisses me...

......And I woke up. Cheese
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
March 28th, 2007 at 06:42am
My Temper Snaps:
I had a dream a couple nights ago...I was in a class at school, choir, I think, and a UPS guy [Who is actually Billie, but I didn't know that in the dream] comes in and tells me I have a package. He leads me out to the hallway and I'm thinking, well, couldn't he have just given me the thing in the room? But he leads me outside now and it's really windy and for some reason there's sand blowing around, so Billie takes me to his UPS truck and shoves me inside and locks the doors, and I should be a lot more freaked out than I am. So Billie locks the doors and leans in and kisses me...

......And I woke up. Cheese

damn. i hate it when that happens Confused like in my dream.. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ENTER A HOTEL ROOM WITH BILLIE AND ADIE!!!! Wall
psh.... Hand
Dead_On_Arrival
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dead_On_Arrival
March 28th, 2007 at 08:29am
I had a dream that I was in a band and we went to a Green Day concert. Billie Joe saw us and call ed us on stage and told us to play minority. When we did he gave us a record deal and it turned out he was going to adopt a teen and he ended up adopting me. lol wierd Very Happy
Dead_On_Arrival
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dead_On_Arrival
March 28th, 2007 at 10:15pm
I thought of another one its kinda stupid though

At a talent show (this was before BJ was famous) his partner backed out at the last minute and he was freaking out. Like "WHAT THE FUCK I NEED A PARTNER OR ELSE I CANT GO ON" so im like hey Billie joe I know what to do I can go on wit u. so we got on stage and we won and became like best buds even after he was famous

VERY STUPID Blush
Dead_On_Arrival
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dead_On_Arrival
March 28th, 2007 at 10:15pm
I am what I am, a BITCH
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
March 29th, 2007 at 05:06am
billiejoefan199:

At a talent show (this was before BJ was famous) his partner backed out at the last minute and he was freaking out. Like "WHAT THE FUCK I NEED A PARTNER OR ELSE I CANT GO ON" so im like hey Billie joe I know what to do I can go on wit u. so we got on stage and we won and became like best buds even after he was famous

VERY STUPID Blush

psh.
ive had a few dreams like that.. one time billie was getting real mad cos tre was looking after ramona cos she was ill and mike was like dude calm down this girl plays drums and knows all our songs Coffee its all fine
and that was before i'd even started drum lesons Retard
Dead_On_Arrival
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dead_On_Arrival
March 29th, 2007 at 01:10pm
*muffin_girl*:
billiejoefan199:

VERY STUPID Blush

psh.
ive had a few dreams like that.. one time billie was getting real mad cos tre was looking after ramona cos she was ill and mike was like dude calm down this girl plays drums and knows all our songs Coffee its all fine
and that was before i'd even started drum lesons Retard

That one sounds cool. was it one of those where something good was about to happen and you woke up? I hate those Very Happy
Dead_On_Arrival
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dead_On_Arrival
March 30th, 2007 at 12:27pm
lol that one is so weird HAHAHA
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 30th, 2007 at 12:32pm
I had a tre dream.... he was like in the hospital and needed people for a team of something and I was in it.... his voice was diff though.... And I can't remember what the team was for...
j'adore.
Geek
j'adore.

Mibba Blog
March 31st, 2007 at 08:46am
I Had A Dream The Other Night Where I Went To A Green Day Concert But The Concert Was In A Posh Theatre [?] Anyways, My Friend's Boyfriend Who I Hate Was Sat Behind Me [I Was Right A The Front] And He Answered Some Random Question That Billie Asked The Audience And He Won Billie's Autograph Even Though He Hates Green Day And I Kept Begging Him To Have It But He Said No. Grr. Then Billie's Mic Broke And He Asked Me To Run Into The Office By The Stage And Ask His Office-Workers To Get Him Another One And I Had To Give It To Him On Stage.

Then I Woke Up.
Id-Tap-Dat!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Id-Tap-Dat!
March 31st, 2007 at 04:55pm
i once had a dream that green day were stuck on this island that was really flat and they could die if the weather was bad cause they were right in the water nearly so they could just get sucked under and it was on tv a bit like im a celeb get me out of here it was aloada bollocks really as usual....i even dreamed that the draw in my house where all the knives and forks were had changed to another draw in my...
Id-Tap-Dat!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Id-Tap-Dat!
March 31st, 2007 at 04:56pm
c..a..r..l..y:
i once had a dream that green day were stuck on this island that was really flat and they could die if the weather was bad cause they were right in the water nearly so they could just get sucked under and it was on tv a bit like im a celeb get me out of here it was aloada bollocks really as usual....i even dreamed that the draw in my house where all the knives and forks were had changed to another draw in my...
oh sorry miss out "in my" part
loserwholovesdork
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
loserwholovesdork
April 11th, 2007 at 12:16pm
i had a dream i met billie i fainted and woke up!!! yea toses were the dayz!
Revol
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Revol

Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 06:46pm
I've had a few Billie dreams but i can neva remember them cos there always little dreams but my friend dreamed that me and her and BJ Mike and Tre were playing golf in her backgarden (I've neva played golf in my life so i dont know were she got that idea Think) and we were all wearing Burburry and then Tre suddenly started playing the drums in her back garden lol. I did dream that Blink182 reformed and i joined the band though (soz for bein off topic)
SugarGreen
SugarGreen
April 12th, 2007 at 07:23pm
I was kneeling and crying after spreading ashes and Billie Joe walked up from my left side and said to me "I know it hurts to fall from heaven but I need you here right now" then I saw myself and my eyes were completely red with blood.
Register