July 11th, 2007 at 07:42am
My dreams are always fucked up.
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
July 12th, 2007 at 03:01am
lmfao

Last night I had a dream that Billie Joe was Super Man. He had the tights and everything. tehe
ERROR:
King For A Couple Of Days
ERROR:

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2007 at 12:12am
nimrodidiot:
Last night I had a dream that Billie Joe was Super Man. He had the tights and everything. tehe

lmfao

-----------

I have BJ dreams all the time, one just a couple nights ago actually. It started out where he was on stage or something and Tre and Mike were on the sides of the stage shoving topless girls over to him, and then I raised my hand from the back of the auditorium or something and started walking down and I felt like a complete idiot because there was complete silence and everyone was staring at me. And then when I got to the stage BJ gave me a hug and took me backstage. Ahbrow Actually, I can't remember what happened after that. Laughing
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
July 22nd, 2007 at 05:30pm
Weird one last night. I was teaching at this daycare at the LAX airport when BJ and Tre dropped off their kids, I remember the main teacher talking about changing Jakob's last name because there was another Armstrong in the Class, and then Tre and I were walking down a hall together with our hair all messed up, and I mentioned somthing about us looking like we just hooked up. And he laughed and wiggled his eyebrows. So bizzare.
Britt.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Britt.

Mibba
July 23rd, 2007 at 09:50pm
I had a dream the other night that I spilt coffee all over Billie Joe.
Green Day KERPLUNK!
Geek
Green Day KERPLUNK!
July 27th, 2007 at 06:22am
i had a dream that it was ozzy osbournes bday and me and green day went to give him a birthday present. it was really short.
Bigstubbystuff
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bigstubbystuff
July 27th, 2007 at 02:03pm
I had a dream of him this mornig I was sitting in a bus and billie was sitting next to me.. I ask him a few things of music and we played a song together.. when I woked up I thought shit why isn't it really happendRazz
Ensiferum
Jackass
Ensiferum

Blog
July 29th, 2007 at 10:45pm
I had a dream once that Green Day were recording a song very near where i like Neutral
and i met them....
and... i hugged Billie Joe.. it was kind of nice but.. wierd dream...
I also had a few more.. i cant really remember them all though....
Skittles.
Geek
Skittles.

Mibba
August 7th, 2007 at 12:37am
I had one where GD were running a summer camp. Cool and me and some other kids went sailing with Billie...but not in water...in lava. O.O I fell in too. Billie Joe saved me...'s weird...and I also dreamt that me and my mom were in a line to Billie's house, and when it came to us, we went inside and we sat on a purple couch and the floor was checkered but a little ways behind the couch it turned into bumpy green floor like thing...O.O then Billie cooked us something to eat (I don't remember what) and I woke up while we were driving in one of those gigantic shipping trucks with him...that one was WEIRD. but i liked the summer camp one. Hah. GD running a summer camp. Cool
allhailtrecool
Geek
allhailtrecool
August 8th, 2007 at 12:18am
LOL i love the idea of it!!

my friend had a dream that me and her were sitting on a bench outside this cafe and we were wearing matching things. then we saw green day in the cafe and went in and mike and tre were surronded by papparazi and random people, and they went into this room and we followed them (thinking billie joe A. was with them), but then they shut the door and said "there are too many people" and we werent allowed in. then we saw that billie was sitting alone at the table so we went over to him and he said
"i just want to be a normal person"

then (in real life) my friend said she and billie went off and she wouldnt tell me the rest so i think you can gues (raises eyebrows)
girlwiththeLesPaul
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
girlwiththeLesPaul
August 31st, 2007 at 05:11am
i had this dream where me and my best friend were walking in this park, when we walked by and saw Billie Joe sittin on a bench. I said, "hey, I like your, sunglasses, not much for a disguise tho." He laughed and asked us to join him. Then I wanted him to sign something for me, and under the bench was this like, fist sized, ping pong ball. lol. so i give it to him and he signs and draws all over it. I just sit there next to him and my friend, but they start talking and laughing and leave me on my bench with the autographed ball.
haha my dreams r weird. sometimes I give myself the creeps Wink
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
September 1st, 2007 at 01:56pm
I was on a pirate ship with him then we had a burito making contest. I won. Fizz
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
September 1st, 2007 at 04:38pm
apparently, I was at this resort, and he was showing me his drivers licenses, because apparently, in CA, you get new drivers licenses every year. Dno
then there was a..... "awkward part".....that involved water......
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 01:38am
I had this dream that I was a tiny person locked up in a fish tank with a pirhana and a spider.
They were both bigger than me. But then Green Day came along.
Then they started having sex with the fish, but Billie moved to the spider, made it orgasm, then he killed it.
Cause he secretly loathed that spider. He just needed the sex.
Billie'sBabe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billie'sBabe
December 12th, 2007 at 10:45pm
O_o

I always dream about Green Day, But mostly Billie Wink
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
December 13th, 2007 at 01:42pm
Slappy. Smiley:
I had this dream that I was a tiny person locked up in a fish tank with a pirhana and a spider.
They were both bigger than me. But then Green Day came along.
Then they started having sex with the fish, but Billie moved to the spider, made it orgasm, then he killed it.
Cause he secretly loathed that spider. He just needed the sex.
What the actual fuck?! lmfao lmfao lmfao Shocked
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
December 17th, 2007 at 02:54pm
I had this dream about three years ago ... basically it was a whole other dream about random stuff I don't remember, but then out of nowhere I was at this hotel, and there were bombs and things dropping and someones says to me, 'you better check on Billie Joe' (like it's my duty to, or something) so I go into the hotel and up to Billie's room (and I have to climb through hamster tubes to get there), and I go inside and he's on the bed crying, wearing blue pinstripe pajamas ... all I remember after that was that a Fallout Boy song started playing, and when I turned around, they were actually in the room. Playing the song.

And then I woke up ... to this day I'll swear that the reason Billie was crying was becaue FOB were there xD
MikesCoffeeCup
Geek
MikesCoffeeCup

Mibba
December 18th, 2007 at 01:57am
i had a dream about billie, and this is how it went,

It's a bright sunny day. We're riving in a car. The interior is tan and the car itself is black. I think its a BMW. I'm sitting in back next to Joey. Billie is in front driving. We past Berkely University, drive around and then past the football field. I lean forward and say something to Billie, but there is no noise. We drive a little further and drive by what I believe is Tight Wad Hill. Then we park...then it ends.
MJLS
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MJLS

Mibba
December 23rd, 2007 at 09:01pm
I had this dream about Billie O.o it was rather strange actually, we're like, held captive somewhere with the rest of the band and Adrienne, in some old fort..and then all of the sudden, we're in the water O.o looking at ships and holding guns who shoot off like flat things that cause the ships to explode as we shoot them off O.o then the scene changes again and we're on a desert road somewhere in the car and there are two bags in the back of the car and for some reason everyone is laughing cause I looked behind me to look if they're still there, and then the dream ended with me and billie standing in some kitchen and him leaving with Adrienne or something O.o

=) I have strange dreams
Rejected Nimrod
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rejected Nimrod

Blog
December 24th, 2007 at 07:20pm
once i had a dream ,and tre cool,steev-o,and that dude from jackass was in my back yard,play pantball..........it waz freaky
Register