Billie Joe Dreams

AuthorMessage
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Falling In Love With The Board
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 25th, 2006 at 08:24pm
B&Q Kid.:
Anyone seen the movie 'Pearl Harbour'?

Well you see I have this fan fic on GSB about a girl who's in the army and fall's in love with Billie.
But in my dream I was in the army and I was going out with BJ.
We both got sent over to a foreign country and (Just like in Pearl Harbour) Billie saves me and gets shot.
Now while he's dying I'm holding him and telling him how he can't die and that I love him.
Billie then dies in my arms.

It was so scary and so real. I woke up shaking and nearly in tears. It was awful.

OMG! that's so sad. I would wake up crying my eyes out!
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 25th, 2006 at 08:31pm
iamkiller:
ThisIsGreenDay:
greendayjunkie:
Erm yeah.... I had a Billie/Tre sex dream.....so yeah!!! RAWR
Shocked Sooper. Though I prefer Billie/Mike.

I have no preference Dno

I'm lenient Fizz

Hand Billie/Tre all teh way!!!!
Catastrophic Hymns
Geek
Catastrophic Hymns
June 26th, 2006 at 01:25am
I had a very strange dream with Mr.Armstrong once.

I was in math class, and he walked in. He sat next to me and just stared at the board. Of course EVERYONE is staring at him, because he's a 34 year old rockstar. Anyway. He stares and then the teacher is like. "What the hell?" and he stands up, takes his chair, murders my teacher, takes me by the wrist, and drags my down the hall. We then get into a boat, and sail down this swamp. And all these alligators are swimming around us, so he takes a giant chunk of George Bush and throws it at them. Then he grows SUPAH STRONG and a cape, and we fly into the moon and die.

The end.
No joke.
TeenagerFromMars
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TeenagerFromMars
June 26th, 2006 at 04:44pm
I have LOTS of Green Day/Billie Joe dreams. All my friends even have dreams of me and Billie together.. it's freaky.
gottaluvbilliejoe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gottaluvbilliejoe
June 30th, 2006 at 09:34pm
i have billie joe dreams, once i dreamed that i was adie and was making out in a car and then it turned into a concert place... it was really weird and my friend madi came up and started kissing billie joe... it was soooooooo weird, and we were both kissing billie joe and then i woke up. WEIRD!!!
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 30th, 2006 at 09:39pm
i had a dream tha i never had a bj dreah
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 30th, 2006 at 11:56pm
The Fool on the Hill:
i had a dream tha i never had a bj dreah

RLY?! XD

I dream.. Er, nevermind.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
July 1st, 2006 at 11:10am
Lots o_o.
Some are really freaky too.

Once, they came to my school and I was all 'ZOMGLOLWTFX33333'
And no one else knew whol there were o_o. So I talked to them for a while
and then they walked off. And I always sat by these kids and worked in
the hall and this one girl Stacy goes 'Who was that?' and I go 'Shifty No-one'
AdrizzleTheNinja[Echelon]
Geek
July 1st, 2006 at 06:54pm
i had two. one last night and on the night before.
The night before. Billie and Adie were at my friends house and she's yelling them for doing something. i was like "Don't yell at Billie and Adie! they are famous!" and Adie was about to speak when i woke up.

Last night. I was looking at my Green Day CD's and i opened one and Green Day appeared in my house. Tre started talking to me and told me jokes and stuff. then i yelled at my dad, i was like. "Dad leave me alone. Green Day is at our house! i'm meeting my idols right now!" then we all walked to a water park and i jumped on a ladder and Tre and Mike did the same, but Billie was too scared to jump. he finally decided to jump and fell. so i ran down and found him and Tre was like. "Hold his head up!" So i did. it was kinda weird cuz he was like laying in my lap while i heald his head and Billie's hair was blue. people started looking for Billie with dogs and trucks. we sat there and Billie woke up and started freaking out and i had to calm him down then i woke up. i have weird dreams lmfao
Geek
July 1st, 2006 at 06:57pm
Sweet Children!:
I have LOTS of Green Day/Billie Joe dreams. All my friends even have dreams of me and Billie together.. it's freaky.

my friend Amanda had a dream were i was married to Billie and we were making out at her house and stuff Shifty
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 1st, 2006 at 07:34pm
Mistress Kill <3<3:
Sweet Children!:

my friend Amanda had a dream were i was married to Billie and we were making out at her house and stuff Shifty

DAMN. Getting some dream action ~~
Geek
July 1st, 2006 at 09:34pm
iamkiller:
Mistress Kill <3<3:
Sweet Children!:

DAMN. Getting some dream action ~~

lmfao yea
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
July 2nd, 2006 at 12:13pm
I've had alot lately. Here's two I've had the past couple nights:

1. Ok so I was at the 2005 Grammys and I was sitting down and I see Green Day sitting behind me. I was so excited I started bouncing up and down. Billie said to me, "Dude. Sit down." I said ok and later in the evening I asked for their autographs. Billie sounded pissed and he said, "*SIGH* OK..." Mike said in a happy way, "OK! YAY!" Tre seemed distracted and he said, "CHEESE?! OMG WHERE?!" I got their autographs and I just ran away. Then suddenly a tornado came and we all had to go down in the basement. I was all close to them and Tre said, "OOOoooo Billie we're close...Billie said, "You know what that means right?" And Tre and Billie started making out. Mike made it a threesome and I was just watching. It was pretty hott. Then it turns out there wasn't a tornado and than I just woke up.

2. Ok this dream was WAAAAY better. I was at this small club with my class and Green Day came on to perform. I was screaming my head of cause I was right in the front of the stage and I almost fainted. After performing some songs of American Idiot, they went offstage to me. I asked for their autographs and and Billie gave me it and gave me a hug. Mike did the same and he started cracking jokes about chickens. Tre did the same as well and started playing with Mike all cheerful. At the end they gave me a big group hug and I was so happy, I almost lost my breath. ^_^

Sorry that was a long post... Rolling Eyes
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 2nd, 2006 at 01:05pm
OMGOMGOMG.

I SOO WANT A DREAM ABOUT THEM TONIGHT.

THINK OF MEE!!!1
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
July 2nd, 2006 at 01:43pm
I remember dreaming about Billie..but I forgotz the plot line Think
mnm greenday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mnm greenday
July 3rd, 2006 at 01:20pm
i had a dream that billie came to mii school. greenday did a concert in the cafateria. i was there
i was wearing the exactsame clothes as him (i'm a girl)
he came over to me and asked me to be in greenday.
he said he would kick out mike and let me play the bass Shocked
freaky
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
July 3rd, 2006 at 01:44pm
Thats a mean dream.

O_o

And..one word of advice.

Green Day is two words..sorry bugs the hell outta me Laughing
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
July 3rd, 2006 at 01:47pm
Mistress Kill <3<3:
i had two. one last night and on the night before.
The night before. Billie and Adie were at my friends house and she's yelling them for doing something. i was like "Don't yell at Billie and Adie! they are famous!" and Adie was about to speak when i woke up.

Last night. I was looking at my Green Day CD's and i opened one and Green Day appeared in my house. Tre started talking to me and told me jokes and stuff. then i yelled at my dad, i was like. "Dad leave me alone. Green Day is at our house! i'm meeting my idols right now!" then we all walked to a water park and i jumped on a ladder and Tre and Mike did the same, but Billie was too scared to jump. he finally decided to jump and fell. so i ran down and found him and Tre was like. "Hold his head up!" So i did. it was kinda weird cuz he was like laying in my lap while i heald his head and Billie's hair was blue. people started looking for Billie with dogs and trucks. we sat there and Billie woke up and started freaking out and i had to calm him down then i woke up. i have weird dreams lmfao

lmfao lmfao That sounds awesome xD Nearly better then my multi coloured motor bike Green Day one =o
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
July 3rd, 2006 at 01:48pm
I had a dream awhile ago and me and Billie..was in my bed..DOING SOMETHING.

O_O

Disturbing to think now though.
Basket Case BJ
Geek
Basket Case BJ

Mibba
July 3rd, 2006 at 05:59pm
i have 2

1. this spaceship flew over my house and my friend and i got abucted. In the background 'Aliens Exist' by Blink 182 was playing and then Billie MIke and Tre appeared and were like we come in peace you do not harm the palace of donuts.

2. This dream I wasn't in my own body, but i'm in it. Adie was walking up these step to this building and she opened this door ran into the bathroom to find me talking a shower. I grabbed a towel and said "Yo, what the. . .whoa whoa." she started crying and said, "tell me exactly what you saw Billie do last night. I know you were there." Then Billie came in ang I was like, "How did you two get in my house?" then Billie said, "you gave me a key last night after we had fun." He winked and swept me off my feet. then he told Adie to ride on his back because we were going to this pool. But, the pool was in this store parking lot and my friend drove this car into the pool just as we were about to jump in. She was in a scuba suit and examined the bottom of the pool. then she said, "Okay the scuba diver says you can swim", then she tried to drive off, but her car drove off without her and she chased it around. Finally she got in and drove off. All these people came out of the store and said, "All hail the scuba diver." Then Billie walked over to me and said, "You know in Europe I would wear a size 53 shoe." Then I woke up.
Register