Ask Armstrong!

AuthorMessage
i worship billie joe
Falling In Love With The Board
i worship billie joe
March 25th, 2007 at 01:59pm
Dear a clown,
yes if u want to follow tre' he ran off with my hot dog hold on a sec "TRE! GIVE ME MY HOT DOG BACK"!
BRB Billie

dear billie
why do i have a strong sense of humor?
- laughter
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 30th, 2007 at 02:41am
i worship billie joe:
Dear a clown,
yes if u want to follow tre' he ran off with my hot dog hold on a sec "TRE! GIVE ME MY HOT DOG BACK"!
BRB Billie

dear billie
why do i have a strong sense of humor?
- laughter

Dear laughter
Erm because you were born that way and your Dna was programed to have you have a sense of humor

-BJ

Dear Billie Joe,

This girl keeps talking about how she wants to make out with you just cuz you're Hot. Grr shallow bitch. How do i stop her from doing so?

TASHA!

P.s. Now she's not hawt she got nick named Grand Canyon AND SHE DESERVES IT! Little I'm so treated like crap like me. When she's a little bitch to every one.
The Happiest Asshole
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
The Happiest Asshole
March 30th, 2007 at 07:18pm
dear TASHA!,
I know I'm hawt ; )
So I guess I can't blame your friend...but if you wanna make her shut up just ignore her casually when she talks about me and she'll soon get the picture. But don't be nasty! Just play it coooool....
hope i helped
love,
Billie Joe

Dear Billie,
it's my friend's birthday on Saturday and i have NO CLUE what to get her...i figured you'd know since you're in touch with your "feminine side" you'd know what to do....help?
love,
I.M. Screwed
xx
Green Allowance
Geek
Green Allowance

Blog
April 1st, 2007 at 09:49pm
Dear I.M. Screwed,
maybe you should just give her the ole money and card get up. That way you give her a present and she can get something that she actually wants without being disappointed.
your friend,
xxBilliexx

Dear Billie,
im having boy-problems which i know is probley popular but oh well here it goes.. me and my guy have been together for 5months and are doing horrorshow and everything. but lately hes been having the tendency of not calling me back..and since we're in a long distance re;ationship sux! so how can i confront him about this w/out pissing him off?
xoxo
Lux
i worship billie joe
i worship billie joe
April 5th, 2007 at 11:08am
dear lux
if u have IM u could try that
hope this helps Billie

dear billie
do u need a rodeo or better yet a groupie because i could be it
-platypus
The Happiest Asshole
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
The Happiest Asshole
April 6th, 2007 at 07:14pm
Dear Platypus,
no thanks, I get all the nookie nookie I need from Tré...I mean...Adie...yeah... Shifty
Love,
BJ
x

Dear Billie,
What choones do you recommend for a rawkin' P-A-R-T-A-Y?
Love,
The Olivia
x
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 7th, 2007 at 01:34am
Dear The Olivia,

It depends on the occassion. For a bat mitzvah, you might want some Metallica, Korn, etc. For an invitational ball, I recommend Bad Religion and The Cure. So a rawkwin partay...hell with it! Get some big-ass speakers and jam everything in your CD collection in there. But if you have rap music, it's all right, because even the lousiest, low class rap song has a good beat. And you know what they're talking about: they're in the club, they're having a good time and they're looking for some trim. Mr. Green

But of course, it just ain't a party without Green Day.

Yours Truly,
Billie Joe.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 7th, 2007 at 01:36am
Dear The Olivia,

It depends on the occassion. For a bat mitzvah, you might want some Metallica, Korn, etc. For an invitational ball, I recommend Bad Religion and The Cure. So a rawkwin partay...hell with it! Get some big-ass speakers and jam everything in your CD collection in there. But if you have rap music, it's all right, because even the lousiest, low class rap song has a good beat. And you know what they're talking about: they're in the club, they're having a good time and they're looking for some trim. Mr. Green

But of course, it just ain't a party without Green Day.

Yours Truly,
Billie Joe.

-------------------------

Dear Billie Joe,

I'm something of a fast reader. And I went out and bought like three book yesterday so I'd have somethign to do. I already finished two of them. Stuff like this happens a lot. I get so caught up in the book that I end up finishing it off before noon. Can you give me some suggestions to fix this?

Love,
Bookworm.
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
April 7th, 2007 at 06:23pm
Dear Billie Joe,

I'm something of a fast reader. And I went out and bought like three book yesterday so I'd have somethign to do. I already finished two of them. Stuff like this happens a lot. I get so caught up in the book that I end up finishing it off before noon. Can you give me some suggestions to fix this?

Love,
Bookworm.

Dear Bookworm,

There's nothing wrong with reading, though if you start reading a book you really like Start playing Green Day to distract youand take you away from it.

Love,
Billie

_______

Dear Billie Joe,

I fixed that problem MY way. You see she was stupid enough to belive I had your Phone # so I "gave" it too her. She barrowed her friends cell phone and instead of getting you she got San Franciscos rejection Hotline. After she tried beating me up I walked up to her and said, " I'm sorry Amanda did Billie reject you?". She hasn't talked about you since. What do YOU think of my awsome plot.

P.s. Yes I know you're hawt you blow brad pitt out of the water.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 8th, 2007 at 01:36am
Dear darkenicefire,

I honestly think what you did was unnecessary. You should have explained to her that you didn't have my number. And anyway, there's a whole lot of people who want to make out with me. I didn't know it bothered anyone. But hey, to each his own. I guess you certainly got what you wanted, even if it was mean and the girl really didn't wrong you in any way. So congrats.

Yours truly,

Billie Joe.

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Billie,

I m confuzzled. Sumtymes eye cand spel. Help mi.

frum,

Sra
Sroot
Sruertset
Shifty
Bob.
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
April 8th, 2007 at 01:45am
lyrical_mess:
Dear darkenicefire,

I honestly think what you did was unnecessary. You should have explained to her that you didn't have my number. And anyway, there's a whole lot of people who want to make out with me. I didn't know it bothered anyone. But hey, to each his own. I guess you certainly got what you wanted, even if it was mean and the girl really didn't wrong you in any way. So congrats.

Yours truly,

Billie Joe.

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Billie,

I m confuzzled. Sumtymes eye cand spel. Help mi.

frum,

Sra
Sroot
Sruertset
Shifty
Bob.

Dear Bob,

Have you tried Glasses?

-BJ

Dear Billie Joe,

This girl DESERVED it. I used to be my friend and when she suddenly got 'popular' friends She treated me like shit to look cool. She lied to me, blamed me for crap I didn't do, and was a total backstabber so I got my revenge and her to SHUT UP. Well anywas.. I"m REALLY unorganized any tips on how to stay in a state where I can actually find things?

Tasha
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 8th, 2007 at 02:03am
Dear Tasha,

First of all, you don't need to justify your actions to me or anyone except yourself. I just gave my thoughts, as you asked.

So...disorganized huh? Well, for starters, you could clean your room every two weeks. If your room isn't hurricane like, then you'll probably be able to find stuff. Use labels if you need to for your shelves and CDs. Perhaps you should have a special part of your room roped off for Green Day Wink. If your locker is disorganized as well, I'd suggest using those locker shelf thingies they've come out with.

Alternatively, you could give away all your stuff! Shifty

Yours,

Beej.

--------------------------

Dear Billie Joe,

I met this girl. I'm trying very hard to tolerate her and stuff because she lives nearby and I have to see her a lot. But she's just so annoying. I can't stand her, no matter how hard I try to like her. She's unlikeable! I need some tips.

From,

Unhappy Hater.
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
April 9th, 2007 at 03:51am
Dear Unhappy Hater.

who says you HAVE to see her all the time juz because she lives nearby?! i think what you should do is act not-so-likeable back to her...you know....like give her a taste of her own medicine. just annoy the shit out of her in anyway you can...she'll probably argue with you about it...but just ignore that. Hopefully...that will drive her away from your sight...okay?!

Love,
Billie

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Billie joe,
I have been going to the same school for the past nine years...and i love it!! But lately...i feel like it's the worst place on earth. Recently, my two best friends had a huge fight, and now, our whole class is divided into two groups because of them. and that really sucks because i have no i dea what to do. i cant pick any of them out. i tried to ignore them both, but to tell you honestly i have no one else to be with. both of them were being surprisingly supportive, and even apologised, but nothing changed. i starting to consider transferring schools. what should i do??!!

Love,
Highschool-Drop-Out-To-Be
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 9th, 2007 at 01:11pm
Dear H-D-O-T-B

Calm down. You don't have to take a side. Try to still be friends with both, even if it's hard. They have to sort it out sometime.

Dear Billie

I think I look fat in those pants. to_o
Love, fatty. =D
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 9th, 2007 at 01:47pm
Dear Fatty,

Get a different pair of pants.

Love,
Billie =D

------------------------------

Dear Billie Joe,

I went out with my friends and I ate an McDonalds for the first time in about seven years. The thing is, I feel really sick now because a few years ago I watched a movie called Supersize Me. I'm afraid I'm going to die just by eating that one McrWrap thingy. Help me out.

Thanks,

McScared.
i worship billie joe
i worship billie joe
April 9th, 2007 at 07:31pm
Dear mcscared
dont be scared your not gonna die from one of those maybe it just.. how shall i put this settle quite right i suggest a 10 minute nap that might help
- billie ps cool name
dear billie
im bored but extremely hyper whats wrong with me
signed i worship billie joe
RebelofSuburbia
RebelofSuburbia
April 10th, 2007 at 12:05pm
Dear you worship me

Nope, nothing wrong with you, I know exactly how you feel. Well, almost at least. I mean, where'd you think Longview came from?
If you're still bored, I suggest you go write a song about it. Just don't steal my lyrics please.

BJ

Dear Billie,

I can't sleep at night, no matter how tired I am I just don't fall asleep. I think I'm becoming an insomniac. What should I do?

Love, night reveller
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
April 18th, 2007 at 10:23pm
Dear Night Reveller,

I suffer from the same problem. I learned that listening to music (it depends on what type of music you listen to) helps put you to sleep. So try playing your favorite album at night when you want to sleep.

Love, Billie Joe Armstrong
--------------
Dear Beeje,
I'm having a relationship issue. A while back I was dating this one boy who kept diserting me when I needed some one to talk too. I did the wrong thing and sort of cheated on him, mainly because the guy I liked actually listened to me when I was depressed. For some unknown reason my ex is trying to ask me out now along with the boy I like. Who should I choose? The boy I like? Or my ex who I still have feelings for?
Sincerely, Confusions of the Heart
The Happiest Asshole
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
The Happiest Asshole
April 19th, 2007 at 03:35pm
Dear Confusions dudette,
ah, relationships, so confusing...hmm...If it were up to me, I'd choose the boy you like, 'cos he was there for you when your ex wasn't. If you get back with your ex, you might end up feeling more deserted and cheat again. Then it would get really confusing! Though you don't have to take my advice =) I'll go all cheesy and say "follow your heart...."
Hope I helped Very Happy
Love,
Beej

Dear Billie,
Tough question: Spiderman or The Hulk? Me and my friend were arguing about this, and I just wanted to prove Spiderman was SO much better than a big green thing.
Love,
The Thing
<3
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 20th, 2007 at 10:48am
Dear The Thing,

Didn't anyone tell you that you're not supposed to ask me for my opinion on pop culture thingies? Because I can't give it to you. Sorry. Shifty Though honestly, I'd rather be Spiderman than The Hulk. I write a lot of my songs from stuff I hear by eavesdropping, which Spidey owns at. And I don't want to grow and be green whenever I get pissed off. I get pissed off a lot.

Yours truly,
Beej.

--------------------------

Dear Billie Joe,

There's a kid. and he's, well....he's a bitch. I am a coach for a school competition team and the team kicked him off because he's whiny and always wants everything his way. Now he keeps bothering everyone and he's sending his mom to fight his battle. It's fucking annoying. Any tips?

Love,
Ticked.
Register