Ask Armstrong!

AuthorMessage
any one cares
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
any one cares
February 9th, 2007 at 09:28pm
dear billie joe:

well i want to tell u than u rock but here come my problem :
my parents are divorced and my dad is a jerk he compares with me his girlfriend he think than she `s the beaty and i`m the beast and how he can tell me that i`m his daugther , i don`t have friends and i feel so alone

with love gabriellalovesgdandpunk
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
February 15th, 2007 at 05:58am
Dear gabriellalovesgdandpunk...
he may be your father...but he doesnt have a right to tell you shit like that...espicially to his own daughter. dont bother about what your dad says as long as you know that ur not any of the things that he says you are. and dont bring yourself down about it too much...cuz he's not even worth it.

Love. BJ...

-----------------------------------
Dear Billie Joe,
my sister broke up with this guy a few months ago. now he appeared from nowhere and is spreading shit about me and my sister. we ignore him...but the roumers keep coming back...what should i do?

Love, Smushi
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2007 at 07:09am
Dear Smushi,

Let me start with this: *smush-hugs you*. My dear and wonderful fan Sruti wrote me a letter saying that she'd always wanted to do that. Mr. Green

And you need a hug anyway. Tell the guy to back the fuck off. Tell the people who hear the rumors and tell everyone you know about him and tell them that he's an asshole who's trying to ruin your sister's life. Safeguard against the rumors as best you can and make sure your parents know about this.

And as a very, very, very last restort, spread rumors about him. Say he raped a girl or that he went to jail or something. It'll catch up to him eventually. Karma, baby.

Love,
Silly Joe

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Billie Joe,

I'm having a major bout of writer's block. I need help so badly. I haven't been able to write for any of my stories for a while now. I started another oneshot and I have the storyline for it, but I can't like...get it down. I can't write it. Help me. I beg of you.

Lurve,
Sruti P.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
February 16th, 2007 at 01:36pm
Dear Billie Joe,
My family has recently relocated to England something that I was very against. Since arriving, life has changed drastically. I'm expected to go to school even though I had officiall and legally dropped out in Australia. My parentals are also being very controlling over what I do but at the same I'm feeling very neglected like everything that they're doing is to benefit themselves. I feel extremely confused and overwhelmed. What should I do?

-Kelly
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
February 17th, 2007 at 09:17am
Dear Sutri P...
I'm not sure about what to say...except for the whole thing about you not being able to write it down even thou u know the storyline....i think you're just nervous. What i think you should do is clear your mind. Then think of the storyline clearly...see through it very well. Remeber...before u start writing...know what your going to write and which direction you're taking. And also, dont get too nervous...and think clearly....
hope i helped in any way...i feel like i really didnt!! Embarassed

Lot of Love...
BJ
-----------------------------------------------
Dear Kelly...
Im really sorry to hear that. Moving can be tough, espicially when you dont really have a say in anything, but what else can you do? parents always do that, basically its because they dont understand. I'm sorry sweetie, but all i can tell you is...you're just gonna have to deal with it. who knows? maybe things will change for the better. maybe you can find some new friends in your school. you're just gonna have to accept it all. its gonna be tough...but then again...what else can you do...right? Remeber...change can be good sometimes...just hold on for a while....

Lots of Love...
BJ
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
February 17th, 2007 at 09:27am
Dear Billie Joe...
My birthday was yesterday, and my friends were having a small get-together/party for me. we have been planning it for weeks and everyone knows about it. i was really exicited, until i learned that 5 of my closest friends were not gonna show up. when i asked them why...they said they have been invited to some beach resort and will be away for the weekend, which was my B-day! i was really pissed off...and i still am. Now, my friends are apologising to me 24/7! They even got me some cool presents! Do u think i should forgive them?

Love...
PissedOffBirthdayGirl!
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2007 at 10:34pm
Sumthin Smushi:
Dear Billie Joe...
My birthday was yesterday, and my friends were having a small get-together/party for me. we have been planning it for weeks and everyone knows about it. i was really exicited, until i learned that 5 of my closest friends were not gonna show up. when i asked them why...they said they have been invited to some beach resort and will be away for the weekend, which was my B-day! i was really pissed off...and i still am. Now, my friends are apologising to me 24/7! They even got me some cool presents! Do u think i should forgive them?

Love...
PissedOffBirthdayGirl!

Dear PissedOffBirthdayGirl,
Your friends sound sucky.
Is this the first time that they have put their whims above their promises they made to you?
Presents are fun and exciting, but what good are material possessions if you dont have friends that are willing to be there for you when you need them?

I hope you had a great birthday regardless,
billie.

Dear Billie Joe,

My parents are trying to force me into a future they want for me.
I told them once that I had thought of becoming a teacher and now, even though my mind has changed, they still persist I follow this career path.
I dont really know what I want to do but I know what I dont want to do.
I dont want to be a part of the nine to five, briefcase and suit world.
I just want to be happy and I think I can achieve that if Im allowed room to grow up in my own time.

What should I do? Talking to them does nothing.
Im 16 so moving out is no option of mine and Im still in highschool [11th grade]

awaiting a reply,
kat
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
February 17th, 2007 at 10:43pm
Let's all not forget that we have to ask Billie a question after we answer as him and vice versa.

DearPissedOffBirthdayGirl!,
Do your friends always do this sort of thing to you? What is worth more to you, knowing that your friends care, or having material things? Chances are, they are just giving you those to make you happy and to make you forgive them. If this is so, then that may also mean that they need you for something and can't afford to have you mad. Think it over, it's your decision.

Sincerly,
Billie Joe

---

Dear Billie Joe,
People all over the place have been making a big fuss out of the fact that I like U2's music and I adore Bono. That's not so bad, is it? It really bothers me a lot because I don't make fun of things other people like, but I don't get the same respect. People have been basing whether or not they remain friends with me over it and I just wish that they would leave him alone, he doesn't do anything wrong to anyone. I try to uphold him as best I can, but it never seems to be enough. Is there anything more I should do?

Sincerly,
Frustrated Serena
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2007 at 10:55pm
Serena Vox:
Dear Billie Joe,
People all over the place have been making a big fuss out of the fact that I like U2's music and I adore Bono. That's not so bad, is it? It really bothers me a lot because I don't make fun of things other people like, but I don't get the same respect. People have been basing whether or not they remain friends with me over it and I just wish that they would leave him alone, he doesn't do anything wrong to anyone. I try to uphold him as best I can, but it never seems to be enough. Is there anything more I should do?

Dear Serena,
I think its great that you are standing up for your own beliefs and that no matter how many times people tear them down, you just tape them back up.
I, personally, find nothing wrong with the fact you love Bono and U2, and if I find no fault in that, why should other people?

In the end, its just music, and bono is bono.
people can like them, or people can hate them.

any friend who considers ditching you for your music tastes is no real friend.

- billie
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
February 24th, 2007 at 04:12am
Dear Billie...
My best friend just fled the country. We're really close...like really really really close. Her parents had to move because her dad had to work somewhere else. All of our other friends kept telling me that they think i'm gonna cry endlessly...but since she left (yesterday)...didnt cry. not once. not one tear. i want to but cant. and its pissing me off! what the fuck is wrong with me??!!

Love,
BFFMYASS!
brompton cocktail.
Idiot
brompton cocktail.

Mibba
February 24th, 2007 at 09:14am
Dear BFFMASS,
You can call your best friend everyday, e-mail her... And stuff like that... That's what a friend of mine did! And you can see her on holidays. As for the thing that you can't cry, it is not necessary. You will cry only if you feel like crying...

Hope I've helped,
Billie Joe

------------------------------------------------

Dear Billie,
I am suicidal.. I am addicted to cutting... I hadn't cut for a while, until yesterday. The urge to cut was unbeatable. My friends, my boyfriend are begging me to stop cutting, but I fuckin' can't! I really want to, though. My arms, my belly, my wrists are full of scars.. Once, I was near death, but still I have the urge to cut! Please, help me...

With love,
Lia Dookie (that's my real nickname!)
i worship billie joe
i worship billie joe
March 1st, 2007 at 04:51pm
Dear Lia Dookie
Throw away all your sissors [SP] and sit in a corner rock back in forth till u think of something.-Billie
Dear Billie
why can't i stop listening to your music
Signed Green Day Queen
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
March 1st, 2007 at 07:30pm
Dear Green Day Queen,

That's just because Green Day PWNS you. Fizz.

Confidently yours,
Billie Joe

------------------------
Dear Billie Joe,

I've been having problems organizing time for homework and being online. Cheese Any tips how I can handle both. (Finger @ homework.)

Stressfully yours,
Tiff
i worship billie joe
i worship billie joe
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:08pm
dear tiff,
set aside a half hour for homework {or more} and another half hour for online (or more] -billie

Dear billie
why does Home Work suck
signed Questions Very Happy
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:57am
Dear Questions,

Cuz it's boring. There's always something more awesome taking up your attention. Like for me in high school, it was music. But don't follow my footsteps. Stay in school and do your homework. I know it sucks, but it's kinda there for a reason. So I'm tellin' you the same thing I tell Joey and Jakob: Do as I say, not as I do because I shit so deep you can't run away.

---------------------------------------------

Dear Billie Joe,

I have exams in less than a month. I'm shit scared. Any tips?

From,
Shit-scared.
billietotallyrox
Banned
billietotallyrox
March 3rd, 2007 at 04:39pm
HEY BILLIE

I'M IN LUV WIF A GUY NAMED SHAUN WHOS 2 YRS OLDA DAN ME. HES KINDA MY FWEND. WE ARE IN DA SAME TEAM SO WE SEE A LOT OF EACH OTHER AFTA SCHOOL. I'M HART BROKEN COZ I SAW HIM KISS ANATHA GIRL. HES SO SWEET, HOT AND NOT A MATCHO FREAK. HE ALSO LOOKS GOOD WIF EYELINER. I CAN'T GET OVA HIM. SHOULD I?
i worship billie joe
i worship billie joe
March 3rd, 2007 at 06:39pm
Dear ?

At least tell him how you feel besides he might start to like you if your honest with him
p.s two years isn't bad -billie

Dear billie
why I'm i worried constantly
signed worrier
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
March 3rd, 2007 at 06:50pm
Dear Worrier,

You're probably stressed, plus females are known to have hormone attacks where someone hasn't got a clue why they feel sad/worried/angry/bossy etc - Billie.

Dear B-B-B-Billie. tehe

Is it right to overly obsess over something, or can it endanger my health? (btw it's not you) xDD

Yours sincerly,
Jenni.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
March 3rd, 2007 at 11:12pm
Dear Jenni,

Obsessions can be good. Just be sure to draw a line. For example, obsessing over my sexy lil bod can be an awesome thing for many a teenage girl, but overdoing it might get one in trouble with the police or even take over one's life. Which is generally not a good thing. Now if you're obsessed with like, cheese, then that won't work out either. Just obsess on a normal level.

Later,
Billie Joe.

---------------------------------

Dear Billie Joe,

I have exams in less than a month. I'm shit scared. Any tips?

From,
Shit-scared.

---------------------------------

I'd also like to remind all n00bs and regulars of this thread to READ THE RULES. And please do not respond to a question if they did not answer the previous question or if it's a question like 'Can I meet you?"
billietotallyrox
Banned
billietotallyrox
March 6th, 2007 at 04:51pm
Dear Shit Scared

Don't worry. Its only exams. just a regular test with a fancy name. Its still a month away. If you start with revision now, you'll pass with flying colours. Rember: The darkest hour only last 60 minutes.
So put on some Green Day music, grab some coffee ans start with your revision.

Good luck!!!
Coffee Billie

-----------------------------------------
Dear Billie
I'm burned out! I'm constantly tired and i have insomnia most of the time. I have guitar lessons, drama( for min. 3 hours every day) extra maths, karate, practice for the school musical, hockey and a truck load of homework. On top of that, i'm blessed with permanent migraines.
Its only the 3rd month of school and i already feel like this.
Please don't tell me to give something up.
Luv you loads,
Burned out!
Register