Ask Armstrong!

AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
January 21st, 2007 at 01:14pm
Dear Fucking Kangaroos,
maybe you're playing a little too hard. i know i play hard but that's only when i'm onstage and have like 100 picks backstage. try playing softer, and maybe they won't break as much.

Billie Joe

Dear Billie Joe,
my band and i are raising money for a drum set and bass. but every time we make the money, they blow it all on something else! so far i've raised enough for a bass, but should i spend it? i mean i want the instraments, but i also think if this carries on, i may end up paying for EVERYTHING!!! i have my own problems with my guitar stuff. what should i do?

love, conflict between freinds and band
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
January 21st, 2007 at 01:14pm
Dear Fucking Kangaroos,
maybe you're playing a little too hard. i know i play hard but that's only when i'm onstage and have like 100 picks backstage. try playing softer, and maybe they won't break as much.

Billie Joe

Dear Billie Joe,
my band and i are raising money for a drum set and bass. but every time we make the money, they blow it all on something else! so far i've raised enough for a bass, but should i spend it? i mean i want the instraments, but i also think if this carries on, i may end up paying for EVERYTHING!!! i have my own problems with my guitar stuff. what should i do?

love, conflict between freinds and band
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
January 21st, 2007 at 01:15pm
sorry, i pushed it too much lol
RebelofSuburbia
Falling In Love With The Board
RebelofSuburbia
January 21st, 2007 at 02:47pm
Dear Conflict,

There's no way you should pay for everything! However, if you really want to seriously be in a band you're going to at least need instruments. Talk with your fellow bandmembers about the moneyproblem. If you can work it out, buy the bass. If not, then maybe you should re-consider if you're with the right people.

G'luck, don't get your ass kicked,
Billie.

Dear Billie,

My mom and I don't get along at all. Everything she does pisses mee off, even though it's something completely average. And that gets me pissed off with myself, because she's done nothing wrong and I get upset. I just want to be able to have normal conversations with her. What do I do?

Love, Rebel.
ilovebilliemore
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ilovebilliemore
January 21st, 2007 at 04:03pm
Dear Rebel,
Sometimes kids or may I say teenagers dont get along with their parents very well at the age your at.The same thing happens to me and my mom.I would consider sitting down and talking to her about it.
From Billiejoe
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
January 21st, 2007 at 06:09pm
u need to ask a question
GD is the best
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GD is the best
January 23rd, 2007 at 08:24am
dear billie!
in one magazine(slovenian magazine) i red that green day is afraid to bring out their new album!!!is that trute???

GD is the best Very Happy Smile Razz
GD is the best
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GD is the best
January 23rd, 2007 at 08:24am
dear billie!
in one magazine(slovenian magazine) i red that green day is afraid to bring out their new album!!!is that trute???

GD is the best
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GD is the best
January 23rd, 2007 at 08:25am
dear billie!
in one magazine(slovenian magazine) i red that green day is afraid to bring out their new album!!!is that true??

lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:42am
GD is the best:
dear billie!
in one magazine(slovenian magazine) i red that green day is afraid to bring out their new album!!!is that true??

YES. IT'S TRUE. IT IS ABSOLUTELY ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE. IN FACT, IF YOU PERSIST IN NOT READING THE GODDAMN RULES, WE WON'T PUT OUR ALBUM OUT AT ALL!!!! SO READ THE RULES, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Your friend,
Billie Joe.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dear Billie Joe,

I have hair issues. My split ends have split ends. Some of my split ends aren't even on the ends of my hair. They're like, by my neck or whatever. And my hair is dry. I take good care of it. I wash it often, I use coconut oil, good shampoo and conditioner.

Hellppp meee....

Love,
Harrased by Hair.
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
January 25th, 2007 at 05:50pm
Harrassed by hair,

Get a mohawk. Mohawks don't have split ends, now do they? Or you can just shave it all off. Your pick.

Your Friend,
Billie Joe

Dear Billie Joe,

My mom gets drunk and she's freaking me out. What do I do? Your the best, so surely you can help me. Thanks!

Love,
Pissed Off in a Drunkard's Cave
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
January 25th, 2007 at 06:36pm
Dear Pissed off,

maybe you should discuss with your mom about the problem, or if that doesn't work, maybe you should try to help you mom, by setting up with a counseler.

Billie Joe

Dear Billie J,

i went to an audition to go to New Yrk and L.A. for movie parts, and was accepted.
However my mother would not let me go. now they're sooting a movie in my home town, but se will not let my act in that either. i am a great actress, but i want to ACTUALLY ACT!! how do i convince my mother to let me act?

Love,
Actress In Distress
The D-Cup Wonder!!
King For A Couple Of Days
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
January 25th, 2007 at 09:05pm
Dear Actress,
She may be just having a hard time letting go of her baby into a world that's so overexposed. Talk it over with her. Remember: Rome was not built in a day. Maybe try to slowly build up to movies. Smaller productions like after-school theater or drama club can help your mother see that you are commited to your dream, and are willing to put in the hours. After you get a little experience in that, if she still doesn't support you, go out and do it yourself.
Good luck!
Billie Joe
___

Dear Billie
My father is a musician, and is stuck in the gig circuit. I'm starting to build my own interests and I found I actually have some talent in music. At the beginning of his career, my dad and his band were actually starting to get big, shopping around for labels and all that, but they decided to take families over fame. Anyway, I'm trying to build a career in music, but I'm afraid that all of his hopes and dreams will be lived through me if possible and also scared that I'm just not good enough. Help?
Thanks,
Worried to a tune
charmishgirl
Geek
charmishgirl

Mibba
January 26th, 2007 at 09:02pm
Dear Billie Joe
My sister's annoying me, what should I do?
charmishgirl
Geek
charmishgirl

Mibba
January 26th, 2007 at 09:05pm
Oh, and Worried to a tune, you should just try to be yourself. If your dad doesn't like it, then you should try to explain that is what you want. I mean, your dad will love you no matter what, since he quit the thing for his family and you're a part of his family, so he should care about what you want
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 27th, 2007 at 03:04am
charmishgirl:
Dear Billie Joe
My sister's annoying me, what should I do?

Dear charmish girl,

Tell on her. I know people are like "meh meh meh don't be a tattle." but seriously, be a tattle. Only if she keeps annoying you and if she keeps doing it on purpose. Alternatively, you could close up your room with a brick wall. It also depends on how much younger she is than you. If she's at least seven, your parents will do something about it.

Love,
Billie Joe. PS, it's always better to answer the question before asking your own and when you forget, there's always a button that lets you edit your post Wink

----------------------------------

Dear Billie Joe,

I have a recurring dream. It's always you coming to me in a deserted parking lot full of lawn gnomes and saying only one thing: "Can I dip my chips in your chocolate sauce." I was hoping that you could tell me if this is a premonition or if it's just a stress-related dream.

From,
Dreamerrrr
i worship billie joe
i worship billie joe
January 27th, 2007 at 10:56am
dear Dreamrrr,
That's onestress related dream ya g ot there tell me have u been dipping your chips in chocolate sauce lately?
Love, Billie
Dear, Billie,
How come your awesome?
Signed,
I'm awesome2
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 27th, 2007 at 12:55pm
REHTRLNMKOWIERGHASKJDGHWKUGH!!!!!!!! READ THE RULES!

lyrical_gaah52:
This is like an Ask Annie column type thing. You can tell Billie your problems here or ask him a question and anyone can answer as Billie Joe. However, this is not the place to ask him if he will hug you or ask for his autograph. That's the "Ask Billie Anything" thread. This is for getting Billie's answers to your fashion fiascos, boyfriend bummers, music meltdowns and puberty problems.

Examples

Q: Dear Billie Joe, my cat likes to eat my CDs. It keeps getting sick but it won't come to the vet and it won't stop eating CDs. What should I do? From, Confused Kitty Girl

And then, the next person will answer as Billie Joe and ask a question of their own.

A: Dear Kitty Girl, maybe you should hide your CDs. And make sure your cat doesn't eat any Green Day.
------
Q: Dear Billie, I'm obsessed with pie. Help me.
Love, Pie Lover.

You cannot ask a new question unless you make an attempt to answer the previous one. Anyone can answer as Billie Joe. Normally, there's a fixed person to answer problems, but not here!

Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
January 28th, 2007 at 09:39pm
i worship billie joe:
dear Dreamrrr,
That's onestress related dream ya g ot there tell me have u been dipping your chips in chocolate sauce lately?
Love, Billie
Dear, Billie,
How come your awesome?
Signed,
I'm awesome2

Dear I'm awesome2,
I'm awesome because I don't give a shit what anybody thinks about me. I guess people like that. They think it's "bad ass".
Love, Billie

-------------------------------------------------
Dear Billie,
I love your penis and your pubes amuse me. There's so many, and they're so bushy. I want to draw them. Is there something wrong with me?
Signed,
BillieWillieLover
Green Day!
Geek
Green Day!
January 29th, 2007 at 05:17am
dear billiewillylover,
ther reli is sumthin rong wth u... y the heck wud any1 wna drow sum1s penis, ur insane...n u suck..
love, billie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear billie,
im a real green day addict n all i can think bout is green day... n thts all i talk bout n none of my frenz reli like green day, they r reli gurly n lsn 2 pussy cat dolls n stuff. my parents think im a lil 2 obssessed wth green day...wut shud i do 2 make myself..un obssessed???
Register