Ask Armstrong!

AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden
Jackass
Tyler Durden

Blog
January 14th, 2007 at 01:10pm
billie joe,

Please help, i am stuck on a song i am working on. please help me get past songwriters block

- blocks suck
GD is the best
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GD is the best
January 14th, 2007 at 02:12pm
dear billie!!

my mum and dad always argue!!!!!!i tell them to stop but they dont listen!!!!!!
yesterday my mum cried because dad!!!!!!i am afrade that they are going to break up!!!!!!what should i do???? Pray help me!!!!
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
January 14th, 2007 at 04:48pm
O.M.F.G. HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS?
THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME K?

*1. a person asks a quesion
*2. YOU ANSWER THAT PERSONS QUESTION AS IF YOU ARE BILLI E JOE
AND THEN, ONLY THEN, DO YOU ASK YOUR QUESTION.

Ok? I will demonstrate.

onethousandsmoothed:
billie joe,

Please help, i am stuck on a song i am working on. please help me get past songwriters block

- blocks suck

Dear Blocks suck.
I know what you're feeling. Maybe what you should do is go for a run, or a walk and try to get those inner feelings out onto paper. It won't be easy, but trust me, being mobile does help!
Love,
Da Beej.

OK, now I'm going to ask a question

Dear Billie Joe,
I know you're a guy and all, but I have some female problems. I haven't gotten my period in 3 months!! I know what you might be thinking, and no, there is no way in hell I'm pregnant, unless peple can psycopathically impregnate these days. It's really starting to freak me out, what should I do in order to get my mounthly companion back and feel normal again?
Sincerely
Aunt Flo is MIA
Br@+
King For A Couple Of Days
Br@+

Blog
January 14th, 2007 at 04:59pm
Dear Aunt Flo is MIA,

Well, have you tried talking to your mom about it? She can probably sort you out, since she is of course, a woman too. And if your too afraid to talk to your mom, try going to the doctor. They could give you some advice. Another thing is, try taking some iron.

From,
Billie Joe.

Dear Billie Joe,
I haven't been doing so good in my french. Last french unit test, I just past. It's starting to stress me out, and I studied my ass off to get my grades back up.
And what's even more stressing me out, is that I have a huge exam to do, from the beginning of the year from what the teacher teached us, from up until now.
Any ideas?
From,
The stressing French Student.
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
January 14th, 2007 at 05:09pm
Dear the Stressing French Student
Ahh Oui Oui, French can be very difficult. Not that I know, but Adie tells me it is.
This reminds me of a friends who is struggling with her spanish class.
On her last Chapter exam she conjugated all her verbs wrong and barely passed it, even though she studied her ass off too. and she has mid terms coming up. I'm sure she knows exactly how you feel. ( Wink ) My advice is to stay after school a few days with your french teacher. You may find it a lot easier to learn with a more one-on-one lesson, and I'm sure she'll be glad to help. And just relax while your studying. I'm sure you're a smart girl and will do fine on future exams
Love
BJ's Beef.

Dear Billie Joe.
I hate football, seriously, it is the worst thing to ever exist. Yet I know that Superbowl madness is coming up and the thought of sitting on a couch watching the game is driving me crazy. Any advice on how to tolerate it a little more?
Love
Pigskin in a blanket.
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
January 14th, 2007 at 05:10pm
Dear Stressing French Student,
First of all a major Finger at French. All I can say is study as hard as you can and ask your teacher any concerning questions you have for your test.

Au revoir,
Billie Joe

-----
Dear Billie Joe,
I have an ELA (English Language Arts) exam coming up and I'm freaking out! Any tips to keep me calm till Tuesday?

Sincerely,
The stressed out student
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
January 14th, 2007 at 05:12pm
[off topic] Finger TIFF I WIN

omgno ILY Sex [/off topic]
Br@+
Br@+

Blog
January 14th, 2007 at 05:14pm
Dear Pigskin in a blanket,
Aah football. Well try to think of it as a game, like a shooting game. Basically they just pass the ball to someone, run as fast as they can without being tackled, and try to get a touchdown. Either that, or you can just not watch the game and hang out with some of your buddies. Laughing

From the one and only,
The Beej meester.

Dear Billie Joe,
Soon this week I will be doing track. I've signed up for it to get back into track, and to also get into shape. But some of my worries are, what if it gets in my way of homework? And I haven't been doing track for a year or so.
Another thing about track, is that my ex-friend is in it. And I was disapointed to find her in it, because she will be bugging the crap out of me.

From,
Track Runner.
Br@+
Br@+

Blog
January 14th, 2007 at 05:20pm
Dear The stressed out student,
Ouch, an English exam. Well first, i'd say study study study. Then after you've study, just chillax. Don't worrie about it. Take a break and just hang out with your friends or do whatever you find fun. One of my teachers said that it's a scientific that if you study all day, you won't remember much of it the next day. So she said to look over it at night, when your going to bed, and when you wake up the next day, you'll remember everything.

From,
Billie Joe.

Dear Billie joe,

One of my friends is going out with a guy she really likes. The only problem is, that she isn't allowed to date because she is too busy, and her parents are worried.
On the other hand, the boy is allowed to date, but understands she can't.
The guys friends always go up to her and tell her stuff like, " 'Andrew' (not his real name) is going to brake up with you after science," or "Andrew doesn't like you anymore,"
And yet, 'Andrew' doesn't hang out with her, because of his friends.
It confusses me, because my friend is always sad, and it also confusses her, because 'Andrew' always hangs out with girls but his friends don't mind.
I know this isn't my buisness but she always comes to me upset.

From
The confussed friend.
ImHookedOnMusic
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ImHookedOnMusic
January 14th, 2007 at 05:30pm
Hi
ImHookedOnMusic
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ImHookedOnMusic
January 14th, 2007 at 05:31pm
Dear Billie,

Did you ever date a woman named Denise France?
Br@+
Br@+

Blog
January 14th, 2007 at 05:35pm
ImHookedOnMusic:
Dear Billie,

Did you ever date a woman named Denise France?

HOLY. CRAP. NO!!!!
READ THE GODDAMN RULES. Finger

Kimberlane:
O.M.F.G. HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS?
THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME K?

*1. a person asks a quesion
*2. YOU ANSWER THAT PERSONS QUESTION AS IF YOU ARE BILLI E JOE
AND THEN, ONLY THEN, DO YOU ASK YOUR QUESTION.
supersexy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
supersexy
January 14th, 2007 at 08:36pm
Dear Billie Joe,
Im in Luv w/ you but every one hates because of that. What should i do???
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
January 14th, 2007 at 08:38pm
OMFG
*shoots self in the face*
READ DIRECTIONS, IS THERE AN ECHO IN THE ROOM?
Gerard Way.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Gerard Way.
January 15th, 2007 at 12:59am
I'm confused...now i can't ask a question!
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
January 15th, 2007 at 11:01am
No, you have to answer the last question asked and then ask a new one. Its THAT simple. Retard
gmcrdfan
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gmcrdfan
January 15th, 2007 at 01:21pm
so, you should change the name, cause billie joe is not answerig any of these quetions, so dont say he is
supersexy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
supersexy
January 15th, 2007 at 01:50pm
WAAAAAAAAAAA! evey 1 hates me!
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
January 15th, 2007 at 02:05pm
ALRIGHT FUGGAS, I'M GOING TO START IT OVER AGAIN!

Dear The confused friend.
You're right when you say that it isn't your business. I know it may sound harsh, but this guy sounds like a total douche and you just need to let your friend realize that for herself. What you need to do is just be a good friend and be there when the going gets tough
hope it helps
BEEGYBOY

Dear Billie Joe,
I know this might sound really mean, but I hate all my friends. For some reason, since we started at this new school, they've all changed and become dumb, fucker sluts and I can't stand seeing them like this. Part of me wants to move on to new friends, but I don't want to end up alone. What should I do?
Love
Screwed

OK, NOW YOU, YES YOU! ANSWER MY QUESTION!0 THEN ASK YOUR OWN
gmcrdfan
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gmcrdfan
January 15th, 2007 at 03:23pm
dear friend hater,
you just probly need to give then another chance, or make new friens, now if they have turned into to preps, id leave them compleetly
love bj