Ask Armstrong!

AuthorMessage
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:22am
Dear gmcrdfan,
It's normal. After all, I pwn. I'd suggest spending more time with your own family, realizing how special they are. After all, my boys only see me between albums and tours.
Love, Billie
----------------
**I must say, the last time I was on here, there wasn't nearly this much spam Cheese**
----------------
Dear Billie,
My dad is getting married, and I love the girl he is marrying, but my sister doesn't. She's being a total brat about it, and wont let my dad marry his true love. What can I do to make her understand that she can't bug our dad about his love decisions.
Love, Milk
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:58pm
Dear Milk,

Talk to her. Tell your father and ask him to talk to her if she won't listen to you. Find out why she doesn't like your father's fiance. Maybe try and organize some activities like picnics so that she can get to know the lurvely lady better. Because if his daughter isn't happy, your father won't be happy. And then the whole family gets upset. I feel like stating the obvious, lately. But I know, as a father, that parents will listen when its important. Try it. Chances are, it'll work.

Sexy Poppa,
Billie Joe.

---------------

Dear Billie Joe,

I've a really strange problem. My cousin is insane. She used to be really sweet and we'd sit around drawing smilies and playing basketball and stuff. But now, she's ten years old and driving me nuts. She's driving all of our cousins nuts. She takes of her shirt sometimes, looks in the mirror (while our other cousin and I are in the room) and goes "Look! I'm growing breasts just like you guys!" and we're not sure whether to laugh or back away slowly. She's really selfish and wants to watch strange, innappropriate movies (Ex: Husband, Wife, and Someone In The Middle). She's very whiny. On the day of our grandmothers funeral, she was tickling people and followed me around no matter how many times I changed my seat. She even made three people get up so she could sit next to me. It would normally be fun and cute, but each time, she put her hand under the chair and kept trying to stick her finger up my butt. And now she does it to everyone. All the time. And says its an accident. She tried to stick her finger up my cousin's vagina. She tried to fiddle with another cousin's penis. He twisted her arm. She cursed at him and he cursed back (in Telugu) and she goes "Why do you call me that? Everyone in school calls me that too."

I'm losing it. Help me.

Love,
Concerned Cuzzin.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
January 16th, 2007 at 01:04pm
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ASK A QUESTION AFTER YOU ANSWER ONE.

Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese

JESUS!! How hard IS IT!?!?!?!?!? Finger
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 01:09pm
pearlyfrets:
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ASK A QUESTION AFTER YOU ANSWER ONE.

Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese

JESUS!! How hard IS IT!?!?!?!?!? Finger

Take a gander. I did. I edited my post a second after I posted it. I know the rules. I wrote them.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
January 16th, 2007 at 01:11pm
Cheese Sorry, its just people are really not getting this thread and it drives me crazy.. XD
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 01:15pm
Join the club. I PMed a mod and asked her to lock it. It was fun as hell for the first eight pages, but its getting out of control.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
January 16th, 2007 at 01:18pm
Okay people, listen up.
FOLLOW THE RULES.

lyrical_mess:
This is like an Ask Annie column type thing. You can tell Billie your problems here or ask him a question and anyone can answer as Billie Joe. However, this is not the place to ask him if he will hug you or ask for his autograph. That's the "Ask Billie Anything" thread. This is for getting Billie's answers to your fashion fiascos, boyfriend bummers, music meltdowns and puberty problems.

Examples

Q: Dear Billie Joe, my cat likes to eat my CDs. It keeps getting sick but it won't come to the vet and it won't stop eating CDs. What should I do? From, Confused Kitty Girl

And then, the next person will answer as Billie Joe and ask a question of their own.

A: Dear Kitty Girl, maybe you should hide your CDs. And make sure your cat doesn't eat any Green Day.

You cannot ask a new question unless you make an attempt to answer the previous one. Anyone can answer as Billie Joe. Normally, there's a fixed person to answer problems, but not here!

They have been quoted over and over again. How hard is it to follow them? If you're not going to post a question for the next person to answer and post their question DON'T POST. It is considered spam and action will be taken should it continue.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2007 at 12:08pm
Dear Milk,

Talk to her. Tell your father and ask him to talk to her if she won't listen to you. Find out why she doesn't like your father's fiance. Maybe try and organize some activities like picnics so that she can get to know the lurvely lady better. Because if his daughter isn't happy, your father won't be happy. And then the whole family gets upset. I feel like stating the obvious, lately. But I know, as a father, that parents will listen when its important. Try it. Chances are, it'll work.

Sexy Poppa,
Billie Joe.

---------------

Dear Billie Joe,

I've a really strange problem. My cousin is insane. She used to be really sweet and we'd sit around drawing smilies and playing basketball and stuff. But now, she's ten years old and driving me nuts. She's driving all of our cousins nuts. She takes of her shirt sometimes, looks in the mirror (while our other cousin and I are in the room) and goes "Look! I'm growing breasts just like you guys!" and we're not sure whether to laugh or back away slowly. She's really selfish and wants to watch strange, innappropriate movies (Ex: Husband, Wife, and Someone In The Middle). She's very whiny. On the day of our grandmothers funeral, she was tickling people and followed me around no matter how many times I changed my seat. She even made three people get up so she could sit next to me. It would normally be fun and cute, but each time, she put her hand under the chair and kept trying to stick her finger up my butt. And now she does it to everyone. All the time. And says its an accident. She tried to stick her finger up my cousin's vagina. She tried to fiddle with another cousin's penis. He twisted her arm. She cursed at him and he cursed back (in Telugu) and she goes "Why do you call me that? Everyone in school calls me that too."

I'm losing it. Help me.

Love,
Concerned Cuzzin.
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
January 17th, 2007 at 10:06pm
Dear Concerned Cousin,
I actually don't know what to say about that. Your cousin is strange. Even though she is young and doesn't really know any better, she still shouldn't be messing with people's private parts. Maybe you should tell her parents about what she does. If that doesn't work avoid her as best as you can.
Best of Luck,
Billie Joe Armstrong
---------
Dear Billie Joe,
My older cousin has drug related problems. She has gotten high on many things and I'm afraid she's going to hurt herself. In the beginning she stuck to sharpies, but then she ellivated to pot. Soon she was even drinking and taking muscle relaxers. I don't know what to do. I use to look up to her and now I'm scared to be around her. Can you please help me?
Sincerely,
Drugs Are Bad
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
January 18th, 2007 at 10:01pm
Dear Drugs are bad
One word: Intervention.
Love Billie.
------------
Dear Billie Joe,
Everytime I play guitar, the skin around my fingernails rip and start to bleed.
I don't like using a pick, unless it's for really hard strumming. What should I do?
Love Blimey!
Br@+
Br@+

Blog
January 18th, 2007 at 11:38pm
Dear Blimey,
Well, I don't think it's a good thing that your fingers start to bleed when your playing guitar.
My uncle said he goes to a salon to get fake nails on so he can play guitar.
You can try that, grow your nails out and make them strong by eating meat and such.
Or, you can just "suck it up and use a pick" which is a better way to go, because honestly, I think a pick has a much more better sound to it.
Practice is all you need.

From,
The billie joe.

--

Dear Billie.
I've been stressing alot about finall exams. And you know, my teachers don't help at all. Because they are so up beat and young, it makes it more confussing and distracting. They never really teach, and I'm always wanting to switch my class to get a more strict teacher to actually get me to learn something.
I've been getting bitchy (and no, it isn't my time of month lmfao), and i'm not sure what to do, other than study.

From,
Courtenay.
Nowhere Girl
Geek
Nowhere Girl
January 18th, 2007 at 11:43pm
Dear Courtenay,
Go to your school counselor for help, or your parents. If it comes to it, switch classes, if you think you're not learning enough.
From Billie Joe
---
Dear Billie
What's something I can do to a really queer teacher that hates me..but won't get me in trouble? Ive been thinking.. and I'm already on his bad side so I dont want it any worse. BUT HES A FAG.
From Rachel
Br@+
Br@+

Blog
January 18th, 2007 at 11:48pm
Dear Unknown Name,
Well...huh. That's weird. You could try to do extra work, even if your already getting a good mark. Or you can talk to him after school wondering why you are on his bad side, and what you have ever done to him or something. Or just do whatever he tells you to do, and act kind.
From,
Billie Wink
------
Dear Billie,
I think i'm losing touch of my dad. I mean, whenever I tell him to piss-off, he goes down to victoria with his side of the family and stays there for 3-4 weeks and then comes home. I find it unfair, and it really gets to me. As much as I try to be nice to him, I always flip out for his immature ways.

From,
The daughter of a father.
va?
Geek
va?
January 19th, 2007 at 03:02pm
mabye you should talk to him and try to convince him that your "not really mad at him"...and tell him to not leave if you are getting a bit pissed-of......from,Billie

dear Billie i have big problems with my homework....i really dont know what a korrelat is....(ps: its some swedish grammar thingy) what should i do??
A Girl From OZ
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
A Girl From OZ
January 19th, 2007 at 04:36pm
dear pannan_92
u should talk 2 ur teachers i bet they can help if not talk to ur parents or some other smart person or if not pay a nerd to do ur homework for u or at least teach u what the fuck it is... Billie Guitar

Dear Billie
I really love my bf and i know he loves me but I think some other girls at his school might be giving him wrong ideas about me like that i'm cheating on him what should i do?
Sincerly should i do anything?
va?
Geek
va?
January 19th, 2007 at 04:58pm
i think that your bf really should belive you if your just telling him the thruth.....he really should trust you..Billie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Billie....my guitar teach coco (his real name is christer, but everyone calls him coco) cant stop giving me those boring songs...do you know any good sites with guitartabs or something??
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
January 19th, 2007 at 05:04pm
Dear Guitar Tab seeker,
Why not try googling up some guitar tab sites? Itt only takes a few minutes and you could find loads of decent tabs for all your favorite songs in little time at all.

Sincerly, Billie Joe
---

Dear Billie Joe,
I have been plagued with constant paranoia over most everything lately and it is interfering with my sleep. Do you have any recommendations for perhaps helping me ease my worries so I can actually sleep?

Sincerly, Restless Serena
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2007 at 11:38pm
Dear Restless Serena,
I suggest talking to your doctor about sleep medications to help you fall asleep better.
Love, Billie Joe.
------------------------
Dear Billie Joe,
I seem to have trouble playing with a pick. Cheese
Everytime I do, it breaks. I get really good quality picks, but I play often.
Am I doing something wrong?
Love, Fucking Kangaroos.
ilovebilliemore
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ilovebilliemore
January 20th, 2007 at 10:52pm
Dear Billiejoe,

My teachers all hate me! I had pictures on my binder and my block teacher made me take them off because i loooked at them instead of focusing on school work. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2007 at 08:12am
Serena Vox:
Okay people, listen up.
FOLLOW THE RULES.

lyrical_mess:
This is like an Ask Annie column type thing. You can tell Billie your problems here or ask him a question and anyone can answer as Billie Joe. However, this is not the place to ask him if he will hug you or ask for his autograph. That's the "Ask Billie Anything" thread. This is for getting Billie's answers to your fashion fiascos, boyfriend bummers, music meltdowns and puberty problems.

Examples

Q: Dear Billie Joe, my cat likes to eat my CDs. It keeps getting sick but it won't come to the vet and it won't stop eating CDs. What should I do? From, Confused Kitty Girl

And then, the next person will answer as Billie Joe and ask a question of their own.

A: Dear Kitty Girl, maybe you should hide your CDs. And make sure your cat doesn't eat any Green Day.

You cannot ask a new question unless you make an attempt to answer the previous one. Anyone can answer as Billie Joe. Normally, there's a fixed person to answer problems, but not here!

They have been quoted over and over again. How hard is it to follow them? If you're not going to post a question for the next person to answer and post their question DON'T POST. It is considered spam and action will be taken should it continue.

Follow the fucking rules!
Register