AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:22pm
x-punk--goddess-x:
The Doctor.:
Of course you have to have some form of control over them...but done at an early enough age with very mild punishments and treats when they do good is a better form than hitting them.

Hitting them can cause other side effects...like turning what could be a nice enough dog into a little demon dog. I should know, there's a hellhound that stays down at my Gran's and the master hits it and it's killed all the rabbits and attacked the old people. I feel sorry for the dog. Poor dog.

I have a lot more sympathy for the dog than it's master...one day I hope it rips it's own master's throat out...see how he likes it.

...Whoa...offtopic...I think o_O

Anyways, I think there is better ways of teaching than resorting to violence.
WOOTWOOT! lol. Good speech, and yeah, there are loads of better ways of disipline than violence
Look up the definition of violence. It is not the same as discipline. I hit my dogs as a form of discipline. It is not abuse of violence. Discipline and violence aren't at all the same thing. One hit on the butt when they misbehave. They know what I mean and they know that I mean business.
x-punk--goddess-x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x-punk--goddess-x
January 16th, 2007 at 12:22pm
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:
tyco:
When a child has done something wrong, is it bad to hit it?

---

right there sugar! LOL.. seriously its on this page..
im confused..... lol. and yeah
Yeah after a zygonth of it! Rolling Eyes

Actually I never really made a link between that and smacking dogs as well.
well its basically the same for them! animals have feelings too ya know..
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:24pm
x-punk--goddess-x:
They don't think the same though. They don't have the same kind of conscience.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:24pm
Do you know how much I hate people who have abused my dogs? Let me show you something...hang on.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 12:26pm
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:

yes they do! of corse they do!

if its okay to hit an animal which is violence.. is it okay for a dog to bite??
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:27pm
'So, I'm walking my two big dogs, sorta Labrador sized. They are street dogs who's mother was rescued by my friend when she was found pregnant and unconscious on the side of a road. She nursed the mother back to health and in a couple of weeks, she gave birth to a litter.

I took in these two, a brother in sister so they wouldn't get lonely, after they were old enough to leave their mother. One is black, her name is Nam Oi, and she is the blackest, nicest, kidest, most gentle creature on God's Earth. The other, the brother, is brown, called Caddy, and he's a rude boy all the way. He's a roughie.

Anyway, I'm walking them, and I let them off the leashes to run around cause, hey, they're dogs, they should be able to run a round a bit in the park, right? And they love it too.

Now, there's this head of the housing compound guy, who's kinda in charge of the people who live here, and he's just totally crazy and ignorant. He sometimes runs around, and carries a golf club on him at all times. Seriously, a golf club. I don't know what he's thinking, but whatever. One day, he's running along, and he sees my black beauty, Nam Oi. He's running after her and I'm running after him like, 'What the hell?' Next thing you know, he swings the golf club over his head, hitting me on the sholder, and brings it crashing on Nam Oi's head, who did absolutely nothing. She was just playing around with her brother, and he comes along, trying to smash her bleeding brains out. So now, I'm just pissed. Nam Oi is kinda crouching down, scurring away, you know, like when a dog gets scared, with her tail between her legs.

I yell at him, 'What the hell are you doing?'
He says, 'That looks like the dog which bit my daughter.' Or son, I can't remember what he said. And I'm furious, cause this is impossible. Nam Oi is one of the most pure, loving, gentle, never-hurt-a-fly, animals ever. She's shy too, for the most part, and she would never bite.

Another inncident, I'm walking the dogs again, and the crazy guy again is joggin along the path. My dogs are loose and they're chasing each other along the same path towards this guy. Now this path is like three feet wide, and I was keeping my eye on them, making sure he wouldn't touch them, and as they run past him he 'trips' as he said. He comes after me telling me about how we already talked about me and my dogs, and this time I lose it. I almost decide to break his jaw, when I remember of course, that if I do, I will most likely get evicted, so I just shout.

He asks me if I saw him 'trip over your dogs'. And I'm just being sarcastic saying, 'Oh, I'm so sorry, I can see the blood pouring from your wounds.' Blah, blah, blah. He's starting to get more pissed, which I expected and even wanted. He said that he would make my life difficult, and I told him that if he touched my dogs again, I'd take his golf club and bash his brains out. He started screaming at me about how I shouldn't let my dogs out and that they'll hurt somebody, but I know they won't. I said that it's his fault that these dogs grow up to become dangerous to humans when they are dangered by people like him. They learn to fear people like him, and when threatened, they will attack. But, I told him, my dogs don't do that, because so far, they haven't been mauled to death by a golf club, except once by you. He then goes on about how I'm blaming people. And I yell back at him, 'So who were you blaming, a minute ago, huh?' So now he starts walking off, and I put my dogs back on the leash and start walkng away, as well.

I mean, this guy is really an idiot. Most dogs would bite him back if they were hit, and I'm glad my dog didn't. But you can't blame a dog for doing that. There are pleanty of street dogs in Thailand, who are taken when they're cute, as puppies, abused as they get older, and then attack people when they get to close. Well, I almost attacked this guy, instead I just shouted at him. A dog can't really communicate with people, so it's reasonable enough to, if threatened, attack. Any animal does that, too. They are reasonable, It's not like the do stuff just out of the blue.'

There, posted in the banned pitbulls thread. If the love I have for my dogs, or how much I care for them is ever questioned, I hope that shows you that just cause I am more strict with my dogs, doesn't mean I love them any less. Infact, my dogs are right here beside me now, like every night I've had them. I love them. I just believe that they need to know who rules who.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:28pm
tyco:
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:

Yes, it is OK for a dog to bite. Of course.
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:32pm
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:
The Doctor.:
Of course you have to have some form of control over them...but done at an early enough age with very mild punishments and treats when they do good is a better form than hitting them.

Hitting them can cause other side effects...like turning what could be a nice enough dog into a little demon dog. I should know, there's a hellhound that stays down at my Gran's and the master hits it and it's killed all the rabbits and attacked the old people. I feel sorry for the dog. Poor dog.

I have a lot more sympathy for the dog than it's master...one day I hope it rips it's own master's throat out...see how he likes it.

WOOTWOOT! lol. Good speech, and yeah, there are loads of better ways of disipline than violence
Look up the definition of violence. It is not the same as discipline. I hit my dogs as a form of discipline. It is not abuse of violence. Discipline and violence aren't at all the same thing. One hit on the butt when they misbehave. They know what I mean and they know that I mean business.
I just couldn't do that. My opinion and all but I have a dog called Sooty and we got her from the shelter. She cowers and wets herself when you yell at her, nevermind discipline. By all means, if the discipline is mild then sure, go ahead but I was just talking extremes.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 12:36pm
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:

why is it elaberate for me please.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:36pm
The Doctor.:
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:
The Doctor.:

I just couldn't do that. My opinion and all but I have a dog called Sooty and we got her from the shelter. She cowers and wets herself when you yell at her, nevermind discipline. By all means, if the discipline is mild then sure, go ahead but I was just talking extremes.
Well that's not discipline then, that's violence.

Anti-physical discipline people tend to use the word 'violence' describing discipline to evoke pathos. Brainwashing scabs. -_-
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:37pm
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:

why is it elaberate for me please.
A dog would never attack without reason, just like I wouldn't hit my dogs without a reason.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:41pm
Anji:

Anti-physical discipline people tend to use the word 'violence' describing discipline to evoke pathos. Brainwashing scabs. -_-
But she does it when there's loud noises too. She did that when we got her. Very highly strug. Very affectionate too.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:43pm
The Doctor.:
Anji:

But she does it when there's loud noises too. She did that when we got her. Very highly strug. Very affectionate too.
O_o

Doggy nappies.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:44pm
Anji:
The Doctor.:
Anji:

O_o

Doggy nappies.
:blink: what?
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 12:45pm
if its okay to hit an animal which is violence.. is it okay for a dog to bite??[/quote]Yes, it is OK for a dog to bite. Of course.[/quote]

why is it elaberate for me please.[/quote]A dog would never attack without reason, just like I wouldn't hit my dogs without a reason.[/quote]

what about dogs that mall and kill babys?
the point im trying to make is dogs sometimes bite due to the smacking and physicall discipline (which you call it) of there owners...

there are kinder ways and thats been proven there are 2 other people besides myself who have diceplined in nice ways.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 12:47pm
Anji:
The Doctor.:
Anji:

O_o

Doggy nappies.

lol awwwwwwwww..... i can imagine that its kinda cute Razz
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:47pm
The Doctor.:
Anji:
The Doctor.:
Anji:

O_o

Doggy nappies.
They have them. Once I found this pregnant bitch abandonned on the road. Turns out she had been run over. She gave birth to healthy puppies, but her hip was broken. The vet said she would never walk again. Rolling Eyes Stereotypically, she did, she eventually learned how to walk. Before she'd just drag herself around on her two front legs. But she can't control her bladder because it got damaged. So we have to give her doggy nappies. They sell every dog accessory here in Thailand. Laughing
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:50pm
tyco:
Yes, it is OK for a dog to bite. Of course.[/quote]

why is it elaberate for me please.[/quote]A dog would never attack without reason, just like I wouldn't hit my dogs without a reason.[/quote]

the point im trying to make is dogs sometimes bite due to the smacking and physicall discipline (which you call it) of there owners...

there are kinder ways and thats been proven there are 2 other people besides myself who have diceplined in nice ways.[/quote]Well there are a load over here, almost everyone I know who slaps their dog when they misbehave.

Dogs will only maul babies if they have a reason. My dogs won't do that because I don't hit them regularly. What do you think I do? Get up in the morning, give each dog five slaps?

That's abuse. I know there's a difference. I would never and am not abusing my pets. They love me and I love them.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:55pm
Anji:
The Doctor.:
Anji:
The Doctor.:
Anji:

O_o

Doggy nappies.
They have them. Once I found this pregnant bitch abandonned on the road. Turns out she had been run over. She gave birth to healthy puppies, but her hip was broken. The vet said she would never walk again. Rolling Eyes Stereotypically, she did, she eventually learned how to walk. Before she'd just drag herself around on her two front legs. But she can't control her bladder because it got damaged. So we have to give her doggy nappies. They sell every dog accessory here in Thailand. Laughing
Ooooh makes mucho sense. ^^
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 12:56pm
Anji:
tyco:

there are kinder ways and thats been proven there are 2 other people besides myself who have diceplined in nice ways.[/quote]Well there are a load over here, almost everyone I know who slaps their dog when they misbehave.

Dogs will only maul babies if they have a reason. My dogs won't do that because I don't hit them regularly. What do you think I do? Get up in the morning, give each dog five slaps?

That's abuse. I know there's a difference. I would never and am not abusing my pets. They love me and I love them.[/quote]

i even see smacking them when they missbehave as abuse.. if somone lets say swears at you do you go up and slap them round the chops so they know its wrong?

the bottom line is why smack when you can teach them in other ways?

i can see you quite obviously love your dogs and im not saying your a horrible person but it is abusing them.. mild abuse as it may be but still abuse.
Register