Legalize drugs?

AuthorMessage
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
July 19th, 2008 at 07:16pm
Here's what I have to say:

If the government could get taxes and money off of it, it would be legalized.
Addison Dewitt
King For A Couple Of Days
Addison Dewitt

Blog
July 19th, 2008 at 08:45pm
OliverSykes:

The way they lie the government can get money off of anything. *cough* Coolio

I honestly think pot should be legal in a way, since cigarettes (which contribute to killing people) are. Like you gotta be this age to buy this much at a time and you can't drive while under the influence of it or something - that way the cops can stop wasting their time arresting kids who just want a high and start going after the real criminals.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
July 19th, 2008 at 09:36pm
Who Stole My Pants?:
that way the cops can stop wasting their time arresting kids who just want a high and start going after the real criminals.
that's what decriminalization is for, and pot have been decriminalized in say... 8 states?
Maine, New York, California, some state in tornado alley...

And if it is legalized, then that means more jobs for the people that are going to grow and sell the marijuana. I read the other day that growing one plant is going to be a $50 tax. Also, obviously to age to grow it or by it will be 18.

Really, I don't see why it isn't legalized yet. This is going to be totally repetitive, but you need to smoke ALOT of weed to start getting lung cancer... you think people are going to smoke as often as people smoke cigarettes? Definatley not, unless you're an absolute stoner... Even typical potheads smoke, say... one every weekend or once every other day?
Well, alcohol can simply kill you, drink too much, you can die. You can get blackouts, which are extremely dangerous, and really, you are much more prone to injuries... but whatever.
It seems alot less harmless. But hey, what do I know, right?
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
July 19th, 2008 at 09:37pm
Who Stole My Pants?:
OliverSykes:

I honestly think pot should be legal in a way, since cigarettes (which contribute to killing people) are. Like you gotta be this age to buy this much at a time and you can't drive while under the influence of it or something - that way the cops can stop wasting their time arresting kids who just want a high and start going after the real criminals.

I agree but kids have found ways to get high off of hair spray bottles these days. It wouldn't surprise me if it was legalized in the next ten years.
Addison Dewitt
Addison Dewitt

Blog
July 20th, 2008 at 11:08pm
Scars On Broadway:
Who Stole My Pants?:
OliverSykes:

I agree but kids have found ways to get high off of hair spray bottles these days. It wouldn't surprise me if it was legalized in the next ten years.

Nothing special about these days, its just now people talk about it. Legalized for whom?
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
July 21st, 2008 at 02:31am
Bleach:
you think people are going to smoke as often as people smoke cigarettes? Definatley not, unless you're an absolute stoner... Even typical potheads smoke, say... one every weekend or once every other day?
Wow. Everyone I know that smokes pot smokes it everyday. Multiple times a day. I work with them and they're always coming in to work high. Fuck, they even smoke it at work. At least once or twice every time I'm there, they'll take a "bathroom break" to smoke a bowl.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 21st, 2008 at 10:46am
fancy pants:
Bleach:
you think people are going to smoke as often as people smoke cigarettes? Definatley not, unless you're an absolute stoner... Even typical potheads smoke, say... one every weekend or once every other day?
Wow. Everyone I know that smokes pot smokes it everyday. Multiple times a day. I work with them and they're always coming in to work high. Fuck, they even smoke it at work. At least once or twice every time I'm there, they'll take a "bathroom break" to smoke a bowl.
Yeah definitely. I can't think of anyone I know who only smokes on the weekend. I can't even remember what some of my friends are like when they're not stoned honestly, it's kind of sad.
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
July 21st, 2008 at 11:17am
Who Stole My Pants?:
Scars On Broadway:
Who Stole My Pants?:
OliverSykes:

Nothing special about these days, its just now people talk about it. Legalized for whom?

If it was legalized it would probably be legalized for people that are 18+ or 21+. But today teenagers have found ways to go out buy cigarettes and alcohol so it wouldn't surprise me if it was legalized that teenagers could put there hands on it.
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
July 21st, 2008 at 11:19am
fancy pants:
Bleach:

I get what you're saying. Nearly all my friends have joints wrapped in their purses so they can get a buzz before class. And you'd think that people were a little smarter because the smell of weed is so distinctive and they could easily be caught.
Addison Dewitt
Addison Dewitt

Blog
July 21st, 2008 at 03:25pm
Scars On Broadway:

If it was legalized it would probably be legalized for people that are 18+ or 21+. But today teenagers have found ways to go out buy cigarettes and alcohol so it wouldn't surprise me if it was legalized that teenagers could put there hands on it.

Laughing Well we're so screwed over in the head why not add to it? Rolling Eyes But I dunno, there's something kind of disturbing about imagining little kids going around with a joint in their mouth. We're not as mature as we'd like to believe.
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
July 21st, 2008 at 07:12pm
Who Stole My Pants?:
Scars On Broadway:

Laughing Well we're so screwed over in the head why not add to it? Rolling Eyes But I dunno, there's something kind of disturbing about imagining little kids going around with a joint in their mouth. We're not as mature as we'd like to believe.

I agree. I don't think I'll ever be mature. I have friends who like ten and have smoked a joint and most of my friends now are big potheads who try to get away with anything. God made pot so in my eyes, why not legalize it?
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
July 21st, 2008 at 10:55pm
fancy pants:
Bleach:
...damn. lmfao
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
July 22nd, 2008 at 03:35am
Ok, my coworker that I worked with today and yesterday didn't even remember that he had worked the day before. So to all of you who say pot has no negative effects, just look at what it does to your short term memory.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
October 29th, 2008 at 04:17pm
Well, obviously, you have to be RESPONSIBLE if you're going to do drugs. The irresponsible people are the people that smoke three times a day.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_High_Me
My friend told me about that movie.

Honestly, it's their choice though. If they like it, LET THEM DO IT! I mean, people are smoking more tobacco than people smoke marijuana, and they have tons of lung and heart problems, but I don't see anyone having a hissy fit about that.
oh, and don't tell me that smoking pot gives you lung cancer.
http://www.webmd.com/lung-cancer/news/20060523/pot-smoking-not-linked-to-lung-cancer

Past marijuana, what do people think about the legalization of psychedelic drugs? That includes LSA, LSD, DMT and Ayahuasca, Mushrooms [Psylocybin], Peyote [Mescaline], the list could go on. There are then the non psychedelics, Cocaine, Heroin, MDMA, Meth, Ketamine.. hmm, what else is there? There are a bunch of other drugs, but they're obscure, or legal.

I'm very much for the legalization of Psychedelics. Well, you can eat morning glory or hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, which contain LSA. I said LSA, not LSD, different things. These seeds are totally legal, but extracting and holding the LSA of these is illegal. And you go on a DMT trip every night when you sleep. LSD and other psychedelics [particularly LSD and DMT] have ABSOLUTELY no side effects, except that you may be mentally exhaused the next day. It is not addictive at all, never ever ever in the history of history has there been cases of people becoming addicted. LSD was used some 40 or 50 years ago in tests with alcoholics and drug addicts. These people would have these trips, and have epiphanies. The trip would tell them that the addiction is pointless, ruining you, and these trips give people insight and give them feelings of love and bliss. So these people would be CURED of their addiction. and all it takes is 300 micrograms, and twelve hours. I don't think theres ever an experiment just like this, but where they use DMT. But I'm confident it would probably work. and anyone with some chemicals and extract this stuff out of plants, and the DMT trips are 5-30 minutes. These drugs enlighten many people. If everyone in the world had a good trip, and had all of these realizations, the world would be a much better place. It's silly that this kind of stuff is illegal. VERY illegal, may I add. They're all under Shedule 1, which means the drug is very harmful, bad, addictive, and has no use in medicine. None of those are true. yay lsd Smile
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
October 31st, 2008 at 05:29pm
fancy pants:
Ok, my coworker that I worked with today and yesterday didn't even remember that he had worked the day before. So to all of you who say pot has no negative effects, just look at what it does to your short term memory.
prove to me that this was caused by marijuana.
I VERY frequently forget what I had just said... I don't smoke pot though.
Register