AuthorMessage
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
June 7th, 2007 at 01:11pm
Tom's Back.:
Mastodon:
Tom's Back.:
tbh I think the press coverage has made it slighty worse. The kidnapper; if it wasn't her parents, could have seen the coverage and panicked- therefore either killing her or taking her further away.

my view sry

I'm sorry, what?

if it wasn't her parents that killed her or whatever.
Why would they do that? Who thinks that?
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
June 7th, 2007 at 04:39pm
Ultraviolet:
Tom's Back.:
Mastodon:
Tom's Back.:
tbh I think the press coverage has made it slighty worse. The kidnapper; if it wasn't her parents, could have seen the coverage and panicked- therefore either killing her or taking her further away.

my view sry

I'm sorry, what?

if it wasn't her parents that killed her or whatever.
Why would they do that? Who thinks that?

There hasn't been any evidance to sugest her parents were involved in her kidnapping.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 8th, 2007 at 06:37am
Jimmy4Whatsername:
There hasn't been any evidance to sugest her parents were involved in her kidnapping.

There hasn't been any evidence full stop.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
June 10th, 2007 at 09:37am
I've heard that if they do find Maddy alive and well, which I think is highly unlikely now, then the parents will be arrested for leaving the kids alone the night she gets arrested.

Also, despite the fact their child has been taken from them, they seem to be getting a lot out of this; flown around by a private jet... met the pope... I mean if I were them I'd be cavorting around Portugal actually trying to find her than just "spread the message".
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
June 10th, 2007 at 10:47am
It's aweful that she was abducted, but heres the thing that bugs me, Kids are abducted everyday, I dont understand why they are only making such a big deal about her!
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 10th, 2007 at 03:33pm
Polexia?:
It's aweful that she was abducted, but heres the thing that bugs me, Kids are abducted everyday, I dont understand why they are only making such a big deal about her!

i agree with you, when Ben Needham was kidnapped there wasn't half of this coverage,
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 12th, 2007 at 12:35pm
Lucifers Angel:
Polexia?:

i agree with you, when Ben Needham was kidnapped there wasn't half of this coverage,
But see, this is a gorgeous little girl from two hard working parents, devout Christians who cherish their kids and are, ideally omitting the circumstances, a picture perfect family.
ree-ee-annan
ree-ee-annan
June 24th, 2007 at 08:51am
She's been spotted in the Midlands.
But on the same day she was spotted in Malta.

I don't think theres much hope of them finding her anymore.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 2nd, 2007 at 11:31am
Anji:
Lucifers Angel:
Polexia?:

But see, this is a gorgeous little girl from two hard working parents, devout Christians who cherish their kids and are, ideally omitting the circumstances, a picture perfect family.

Ben Needhams Perants still should've had the coverage that Maddies mum and dad are getting, all because they are well of and devout christians just makes me realise that there are double standards in people
CopperheaD
Geek
CopperheaD
July 4th, 2007 at 03:20pm
Lucifers Angel:
Anji:
Lucifers Angel:
Polexia?:

Ben Needhams Perants still should've had the coverage that Maddies mum and dad are getting, all because they are well of and devout christians just makes me realise that there are double standards in people

Oh, I'm sure there's another reason for all the media coverage but i would like to know the reason. Does anyone remember Holly and Jessica? They were walking home from school and then went missing, i don't remember a thousand pound investigation for those poor girls. I feel for the parents of madeliene and i'm sure they're thankful for all the fuss back in Britain and all the money going into this investigation. Do i think she's dead? I wont answer but she's been missing for two months.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 10th, 2007 at 11:15pm
ok that was weird I went to resurrect this topic and found whatsername tehe

What do you all think of the recent developments surrounding this? The Portuguese police have officially named Maddie's parents as suspects for her disappearance and possibly murder. They found what is supposedly Madeleine's blood in a hire car purchased by her parents 25 days after she disappeared. And this is how the supposed story of events took place from the view that the parents are guilty:

As doctors, they had access to drugs with which they could've knocked out the children whilst they went to dinner. They came back every hour or so to check they were ok.

There was no sign of forced entry in the apartment they were staying. Whatsmore, if there was a kidnapper, they'd have made a lot of noise abducting her which would've woken the twins in the room next door/same room and any guests staying nearby.

They could've accidently killed Maddie by using too much of the sedative and come home during an hourly visit to find her dead. Then moved the body somewhere else, or to an apartment where a friend was staying and reported her missing (the friend comes into it when you look at the fact one of the other holidaymakers went missing for around an hour).

They then moved the body and disposed of it and carried on with the story that she had been abducted. When they went to see the pope, he pretty much pardoned all their sins. Due to their religion, they see this as the ultimate of all "get out clauses" and wouldn't have to mention it again.

Of course it's ludicrous and detailed, but why couldn't it be true?

Until the police find Maddie's body there's no way of proving the blood in the car was her's. Also, it all comes down to whether the parents could cover it up.

Tell me what you think.......
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
September 11th, 2007 at 04:20pm
Jay Tee:
ok that was weird I went to resurrect this topic and found whatsername tehe

What do you all think of the recent developments surrounding this? The Portuguese police have officially named Maddie's parents as suspects for her disappearance and possibly murder. They found what is supposedly Madeleine's blood in a hire car purchased by her parents 25 days after she disappeared. And this is how the supposed story of events took place from the view that the parents are guilty:

As doctors, they had access to drugs with which they could've knocked out the children whilst they went to dinner. They came back every hour or so to check they were ok.

There was no sign of forced entry in the apartment they were staying. Whatsmore, if there was a kidnapper, they'd have made a lot of noise abducting her which would've woken the twins in the room next door/same room and any guests staying nearby.

They could've accidently killed Maddie by using too much of the sedative and come home during an hourly visit to find her dead. Then moved the body somewhere else, or to an apartment where a friend was staying and reported her missing (the friend comes into it when you look at the fact one of the other holidaymakers went missing for around an hour).

They then moved the body and disposed of it and carried on with the story that she had been abducted. When they went to see the pope, he pretty much pardoned all their sins. Due to their religion, they see this as the ultimate of all "get out clauses" and wouldn't have to mention it again.

Of course it's ludicrous and detailed, but why couldn't it be true?

Until the police find Maddie's body there's no way of proving the blood in the car was her's. Also, it all comes down to whether the parents could cover it up.

Tell me what you think.......

Yeah, the whole thing is getting really weird.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
September 11th, 2007 at 07:15pm
I'm becoming suspicious of her mum. I don't know why, she just seems a bit.... off. And that the papers made a big deal of her going into Madeleine's room and crying on her own for some reason makes me feel more suspicious. This blood in the car thing, if proven to be hers, could be a very interesting development in the case. It could all just be bluffing from the police, but it is interesting either way.

Oh, and for the record, there was a very large search when Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman went missing. The reason the McCanns' is on a larger scale is because it is far easier to cross the borders in Portugal than it is in the UK. Though the fact they are getting so much press is because it's a cute little white girl.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 11th, 2007 at 07:40pm
the blood is 88 percent likely to be Maddy's which is a large percentage considering she would only share 50 percent of her parents genes. This is the crime of the year.
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 11th, 2007 at 08:34pm
i don't know what happened to her, i only hope she's alive! only a monster can hurt a baby
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
September 11th, 2007 at 09:12pm
Biffy Clyro:
I'm becoming suspicious of her mum. I don't know why, she just seems a bit.... off. And that the papers made a big deal of her going into Madeleine's room and crying on her own for some reason makes me feel more suspicious. This blood in the car thing, if proven to be hers, could be a very interesting development in the case. It could all just be bluffing from the police, but it is interesting either way.

Oh, and for the record, there was a very large search when Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman went missing. The reason the McCanns' is on a larger scale is because it is far easier to cross the borders in Portugal than it is in the UK. Though the fact they are getting so much press is because it's a cute little white girl.

Could you really say how you would react or what you would do if your own child was kidnapped?
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
September 11th, 2007 at 09:12pm
The idea that it was all an accident makes sense to me. I'd hope it was only an accident, and nothing more sinister.
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
September 12th, 2007 at 08:38am
I was watching the news this morning and apparently the hair found in the boot of the car her parents hired is almost certainly Madeleine's. The police also believe that the judging by the amount of hair found, its impossible that it transfered from clothes or a teddy ect. They also hired the car several weeks after she was reported missing, so they believe that it was hired specificly for the purpose of dumping her body.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 12th, 2007 at 12:16pm
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
The idea that it was all an accident makes sense to me. I'd hope it was only an accident, and nothing more sinister.

The fact that you've caused the death of your child and not owned up to it, fooling everyone in the country and raising millions of pounds for a false charity seems downright disgusting to me. If they are found guilty of this, the whole of the UK will feel cheated.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 12th, 2007 at 12:56pm
Jimmy4Whatsername:
I was watching the news this morning and apparently the hair found in the boot of the car her parents hired is almost certainly Madeleine's. The police also believe that the judging by the amount of hair found, its impossible that it transfered from clothes or a teddy ect. They also hired the car several weeks after she was reported missing, so they believe that it was hired specificly for the purpose of dumping her body.

however the portugal police in their bid to get the McCanns have not identified who had the hire car in the 25 days in between the McCanns having it and Maddy going missing, it's almost ridicolous to believe they could hide a body for that amount of time somewhere nearby, the smell alone would have seen people find it.

We have to look at every angle before we get the torches, pitchforkes and rally the villagers.
Register