Animal abuse

AuthorMessage
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
August 3rd, 2005 at 09:45pm
i think this stuff should have some limit.. some rules.. but still some animals are needed for the testing and stuff.. the makeup companies and other luxuries that use animals to test on should be outlawed but for the cures and everything... i think it's okay so long as the animal doesn't suffer too much.. the animal population is much too high anyway, they would just kill them at the pound or something so i think instead of doing that they could like test medicine on them. but the animals should be treated with respect, they are giving their life to find a cure and could possibly save a lot of ppl's lives... willing or not... it is part of nature for them to die, but who's to say they weren't gonna get killed by a car or something of the sort... it all depends on the situation Confused
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
August 3rd, 2005 at 09:54pm
i don't think humans were meant to take over the earth and run everything as they do... but they do.. they have more sense than animals and their emotions stand out more than animals'... but when you look into a dog or a cats eyes... can you not see that they are living.. they are like human babies, they cannot speak but that does not mean they can't feel... they try to let you know what they want or need by their motions... babies cry and animals bark or meow or something like that... you can't just ignore them, it's wrong. humans have more sense, as i mentioned before, but doesn't that mean they should hold compassion for those who are not like us...
Bo
Geek
Bo
August 5th, 2005 at 03:40pm
Your making me cry, bastard. You just had to make this topic
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
August 5th, 2005 at 09:25pm
Bobessica:
Your making me cry, bastard. You just had to make this topic

This is the reality you can't just ignore it and pretend nothing is wrong
Blue Treehugger
Geek
Blue Treehugger
August 12th, 2005 at 08:54pm
animal abuse is cruel, you shouldn't take out your furustration out on them they are living things too. if you have a problem, see a phyciatrist, don't abuse animals
Only Nimrods Eat Dookie
Geek
Only Nimrods Eat Dookie
August 12th, 2005 at 09:46pm
it's some pretty sick shit
heywhatnow
Falling In Love With The Board
heywhatnow

Blog
August 12th, 2005 at 11:13pm
animal abuse is fucking stupid
Stutterfly
Idiot
Stutterfly
August 14th, 2005 at 10:44am
I hate what my friend's family did, they just got a puppy and then they found out how much hard work it was, with it chewing everything and not trained..etc and since it hadn't been microchipped they threw it out alone in the street. Thats so cruel. Sad
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
August 14th, 2005 at 10:46am
My dog was abused and is really jumpy now. I hate people who hurt animals. It's so terrible. And what's the point? Pets cost a lot of money to buy, and to keep. Why do people spend the money to hit something? Why don't they just get a punching bag? It's cheaper and a LOT less cruel.
Stutterfly
Idiot
Stutterfly
August 14th, 2005 at 10:47am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
My dog was abused and is really jumpy now. I hate people who hurt animals. It's so terrible. And what's the point? Pets cost a lot of money to buy, and to keep. Why do people spend the money to hit something? Why don't they just get a punching bag? It's cheaper and a LOT less cruel.

Agreed if you want to buy a pet , think before you do it.
Avantidrummer
Geek
Avantidrummer
August 14th, 2005 at 04:52pm
What happened to the Chicken you eat? Written by a slaughterhouse employee:

The chickens had been on the truck for hours in the freezing cold. When the night shift started, five cages full of them- approximately 6,000 chickens in all, some frozen to cages- were dumped from a forklift onto the conveyor belt in a cloud of dust that smelled like death. The motors started the line running. The chickens- I call them ‘peepers' because they were 7 weeks old, little more than babies- were panicking. Some were squawking. Some were peeping. Some huddled in silence, trembling.

I tried hard not to let this work get to me, because it was the only work in town, and I had a wife and baby to feed.

Seven of us would hang the peepers upside-down, 182 a minute, placing their legs in the shackles whizzing by. Many of their eyes met mine, and it was obvious that they were terrified.

Every so often, a ‘one-legger', chicken hung in a shackle by only one leg, went by. The supervisor wanted these birds off the line the fastest way possible. With the screaming birds going by at 182 a minute, the fastest way is to rip the bird off the shackle, severing the leg, then throw her in a pile of other one-leggers to slowly bleed to death or die of shock. So many birds died this way every shift.

Once someone deliberately hung some chickens by their heads so the guy on the end would have to snatch them off and rehang them right. But he just hung their feet into the same hooks with their heads, so these chickens almost surely were scalded alive. The scalding alive is pretty routine anyway, though, because birds often miss the stunner and are fully conscious when being dipped in scalding hot water for feather removal.

Once someone lined up a dozen peepers so sick they couldn't struggle and shoved each one's head up the butt of the one ahead of her. When we pulled them apart to hang them, they were bleeding and barely alive. Another time, someone went in at break time when the line was stopped and hung 20 birds by their wings instead of their feet, just for ‘fun'. The line started and before we could shut it off, most of them were mutilated by the machinery. They were thrown into the Dumpster with several hundred runts who had been culled because the growth antibiotics didn't work on them – all were grounded up alive.

Then there was the guy on the end who simply picked up a piece of pipe and began whacking off chicken's heads with it. The heads hit the wall and splattered like tomatoes.

These are some of the many horrors the chickens endure. I won't eat chickens or any other animal now. I have looked into their eyes and seen sheer terror and unspeakable agony. I couldn't save these birds, but I hope that by telling the truth about what they go through, I will encourage other people to stop eating them, too . This is how you can help bring an end to the torture of these innocent beings.

Coco
Geek
Coco
August 14th, 2005 at 08:36pm
every single serial killer was a animal abuser as a child
BoughtByBlood²
Idiot
BoughtByBlood²
September 5th, 2005 at 04:36pm
oh my god those poor animals. what would posess someone to do that? to look into an animal's eyes and hurt them to such a point where they are almost dead. good god help them. sick fucking people
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
September 6th, 2005 at 12:04am
:C Poor babies,
Natalie.
Idiot
Natalie.
September 6th, 2005 at 01:59pm
Avantidrummer:
What happened to the Chicken you eat? Written by a slaughterhouse employee:

The chickens had been on the truck for hours in the freezing cold. When the night shift started, five cages full of them- approximately 6,000 chickens in all, some frozen to cages- were dumped from a forklift onto the conveyor belt in a cloud of dust that smelled like death. The motors started the line running. The chickens- I call them ‘peepers' because they were 7 weeks old, little more than babies- were panicking. Some were squawking. Some were peeping. Some huddled in silence, trembling.

I tried hard not to let this work get to me, because it was the only work in town, and I had a wife and baby to feed.

Seven of us would hang the peepers upside-down, 182 a minute, placing their legs in the shackles whizzing by. Many of their eyes met mine, and it was obvious that they were terrified.

Every so often, a ‘one-legger', chicken hung in a shackle by only one leg, went by. The supervisor wanted these birds off the line the fastest way possible. With the screaming birds going by at 182 a minute, the fastest way is to rip the bird off the shackle, severing the leg, then throw her in a pile of other one-leggers to slowly bleed to death or die of shock. So many birds died this way every shift.

Once someone deliberately hung some chickens by their heads so the guy on the end would have to snatch them off and rehang them right. But he just hung their feet into the same hooks with their heads, so these chickens almost surely were scalded alive. The scalding alive is pretty routine anyway, though, because birds often miss the stunner and are fully conscious when being dipped in scalding hot water for feather removal.

Once someone lined up a dozen peepers so sick they couldn't struggle and shoved each one's head up the butt of the one ahead of her. When we pulled them apart to hang them, they were bleeding and barely alive. Another time, someone went in at break time when the line was stopped and hung 20 birds by their wings instead of their feet, just for ‘fun'. The line started and before we could shut it off, most of them were mutilated by the machinery. They were thrown into the Dumpster with several hundred runts who had been culled because the growth antibiotics didn't work on them – all were grounded up alive.

Then there was the guy on the end who simply picked up a piece of pipe and began whacking off chicken's heads with it. The heads hit the wall and splattered like tomatoes.

These are some of the many horrors the chickens endure. I won't eat chickens or any other animal now. I have looked into their eyes and seen sheer terror and unspeakable agony. I couldn't save these birds, but I hope that by telling the truth about what they go through, I will encourage other people to stop eating them, too . This is how you can help bring an end to the torture of these innocent beings.

Shocked Shocked thats soo horrible. Mad
Wild*Punk*Child
Geek
Wild*Punk*Child
September 6th, 2005 at 05:26pm
spill_no_sick:
Noise and Kisses:
Okay, well I'm against anything to do with cruelty to animals, show me an RSPCA advert and I'm in tears.
I hate animal testing when it's for things we don't need such as cosmetics, and perfumes. But if it's a cure to a disease that could save hundred's or even million's of peoples lives, I'll let them get on with it..
Animal testing is cruel to animals, but who would you prefer it happen to, a human who has a family and friends, or an animal?
animals have family and friends too, but they aren't as sophisticated as humans

who says they arent as sophisticated as humans, maybe they cant speak in our languages but they comunicate to each other very well & if humans arent to thick or ignorant to try & understand they can communicate their feelings to us, the only difference is, they cant tell us when theyre hurting! people think theyre below us but they more loyal & genourous than any human i know! excuse my views but i hate to see animals in pain or misunderstood!
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
September 6th, 2005 at 06:20pm
ahhhh. i don't wanna see pictures of little animals being abused!!! AHHHHHH Shocked
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
September 6th, 2005 at 06:24pm
ReservoirDogs:
:C Poor babies,
-slaps Lunchbox-
do not post pictures of it, around me.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
September 6th, 2005 at 07:09pm
NeoSteph:
i don't agree with animal testing, but if you show me a picture of a rabbit, and a 4 year old girl dying of leukemia, guess who i'm going to feel sorry for.

Animal rights activist are no more than terrorist, they bully, torment and in cases kill human beings to try and prove a point. I will take the idea of animal testing seriously when they grow up and start actng like adults. Until then i am on Medical science side.

my god, if they test animals by doing shit like that, those fuckers shouldnt even have a job!
*Elvis.Baby.X.
Geek
*Elvis.Baby.X.
September 10th, 2005 at 01:40am
Lunchbox:
And you would kill that just for a fur coat?

aww,,thats soo cute!!
who would hurt an animal!!!
It's just wrong!! It makes me sick to my stomach knowing there are people out there like that!! I think they should all be arrested!!
Register