Suicide and self harm!

AuthorMessage
JadedMinority13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JadedMinority13
June 19th, 2005 at 11:41am
I have never really been depressed. I agree that many people act depressed, or say they are depressed if they are simply upset. I have never truly wanted to die.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 19th, 2005 at 11:54am
^ whoa...we're happy that you're first post went to the specific discussion page...happy gsbing
americanreject.enyways..
Jackass
americanreject.enyways..
June 19th, 2005 at 01:12pm
itz not easy when u et to that stage in ur life when u consider it you are so down that people jus carnt see it they get frustrated with u . thats when u start to feel more out of step. someone relly has to get close and physical lift u up someone that can help u find ur feet again. the worst thing is when people think they can "sort it out" or make it go away it doesnt till u want it to go away
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 19th, 2005 at 01:41pm
people keep wanting me to phone this help line thing, and i want to do it by myself, i dont trust strangers, its how i am, so i wish they would just support me instead of making me do stuff i dont want to
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
June 19th, 2005 at 01:49pm
my mom is sending me to a shrink because she thinks i have issues... FUCK! that starts tomorrow!
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 19th, 2005 at 02:13pm
well my mum doesnt kno about me...she'd probably throw me out if she did
sosendmylovealetterbomb
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sosendmylovealetterbomb
June 20th, 2005 at 10:05pm
I've never done more then cut myself. Which i cannot stop doing. I am against suicide though. Ive thought about it...but hopefully id never try it...
ShroomQueen
Geek
ShroomQueen
June 21st, 2005 at 09:26am
I cut, but only when i get really really down. Its bin worse lately. Im not ashamed of my scars but i still hide them. The people im with all the time and my family cant cope with the fact that i do it (or used to they dont know i still do) it really stresses them out, and gives me more grief.
So i still do it becuase its what i need to do to be ok for me. But i still consider the others. U cant be totaly selfish like that. Ive thought about suicide lots, but would never do it. They would never be able to handle it.
not_just_a_green_day_fan
Geek
not_just_a_green_day_fan
June 22nd, 2005 at 01:44pm
i think that a lot of people kill them selves because its an easier way of sorting your problems instead of getting help, and a lot of people wont admit they need help.

i have been very depressed b4, and the thought of sucide did cross my mind but then i thought of every thing i would b leaving be hind like family and friends and i couldnt do something like that to my mum
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
June 22nd, 2005 at 02:54pm
i don\t cut myself...and stuff. i thought about suicide when i was in grade 3-4...funny...my classmates hated me and i had no friends...i was totaly unpopular...i am unpopular still but i have friendsWink i thought about jumping off the balkony and stuff, but i never did anythin, cuz i always got over it,...so um..well die if u want to, i wont stop ya...there's nothing wrong with some ppl commiting suicide, it's theyr decision...so what? whats the big deal? everyone can make the right (and wrong) choices in life..yes EVERYONE
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
June 22nd, 2005 at 02:55pm
iplayguitar:
i don\t cut myself...and stuff. i thought about suicide when i was in grade 3-4...funny...my classmates hated me and i had no friends...i was totaly unpopular...i am unpopular still but i have friendsWink i thought about jumping off the balkony and stuff, but i never did anythin, cuz i always got over it,...so um..well die if u want to, i wont stop ya...there's nothing wrong with some ppl commiting suicide, it's theyr decision...so what? whats the big deal? everyone can make the right (and wrong) choices in life..yes EVERYONE
1 more thing, i have never been depressed
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
June 22nd, 2005 at 02:59pm
i've never cut myself. I have thought about it resently when my whole school life and mates was just breaking down around me and for me to be thinking about that you know that i must have had some serious shit on my sholders cause i'm usually always happy and hyper and try not to let anything get to me but i thought bout it and realised that cutting myself wasn't going to help my problems at all so why the hell should i do it!
I was talking to someone who i know is totally against self harm but because of all the crap going on in their lives and because there idol had they cut themselves and they totally regreat it now!

Is it worth it....or does it just make you feel like shit in the long run for doing it?
† Lestat †
Idiot
† Lestat †
June 22nd, 2005 at 03:36pm
I never used to be able to underdtand self harm and thought that the people were stupid and selfish but recently i have, life just got too much and im quite down at the moment so i just wanted something to let out the stress and now i actually underdtand it, i still think its stupid but i underdtand why people do it
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 22nd, 2005 at 03:41pm
yeah i know understand why people do it and everything but for me and other people i know who have done it r thought of doin it (me) it would cause more problems
whats-his-name
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
whats-his-name
June 22nd, 2005 at 05:02pm
I know too many people that suicide/self harming has affected.It may feel like your doing the right thing whilst doing it but it only leaves u with scars that you may one day regret.I myself have self harmed in the past and have recovered from it now but i still know people that are doing it to this very day Sad .Dont do it! Mad
geek in pink
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
geek in pink
June 22nd, 2005 at 10:06pm
i think that if you are intentionally hurting yourself you should get help. some people just think that they are the cause of their parent's problems, and that is the only solution they see. they cause themselves pain to releve the pain. it's not okay. if you know someone who hurts themselves, try to help them. no one shoulld have to lose a friend or familly member to suicide. I lost 2. i know how it feels...
Skankiana Jones!
Idiot
Skankiana Jones!
June 23rd, 2005 at 01:26pm
This is way too common to be a little problem now. It's like a fucking epidemic. Four out of every ten people you meet have harmed themselves in some way like that. Cutting, erasing, popping pills, bashing your head into the wall... Something needs to be done, but nobody really knows what to do! It's so touchy. People get incredibly upset at their friend who's hurting themself, and start being angry with them. That's not the irght way to go at it, but it's human nature to act that way.

Aw man, what are we gonna do? I haven't lost anyone to it yet, but two of my friends became its slave.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 23rd, 2005 at 02:21pm
its a hard thing to "beat" i dont think you can beat it. I needed and still need people around me who i know i can trust...if not...whoa...i could do damage,,,but my mates are excellent friends and i owe them so many thanks
XoMrS TrE CoOloX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XoMrS TrE CoOloX
June 23rd, 2005 at 05:45pm
Well this is interesting cause I was blaimed for a suicide attempt a couple weeks ago. Suicide is really pointless. People just do it because they feel it would gain attention. How can someone pay attention to you if you are dead? I mean come on. Life is short and I gift, dude death is scary to me. I think people who like Suicide or think about it alot should get help.

Also Self multalation is sometimes to draw attention to themselves. This is completely a cry for help. You can't hurt yourself for people to care. I also some people self multilate to experiment with it(Note I tried it cause I was curious) cause that's what my guidence consular said. But seriously hurting yourself when you are sad is painful....yet very dangorous. I am glad after experimenting with it once I NEVER DID IT AGAIN!!

These things have to stop.....these don't solve problems. Other things can help like writing or talking to someone you trust but harming yourself dosent solve anything it only makes it work.
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 24th, 2005 at 03:56pm
aparently biting the skin around your nails is classed as self harm and bitting your nails down really far too
Register