AuthorMessage
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
June 15th, 2005 at 12:31pm
rock00chick:
xaGIRLcalledKILLx:
rock00chick:
well it has officially exceeded 10 pages...so yeh back to talking about different hairstyles...

MY FRIEND HAS AN EMU FARM! I SWEAR!!! theyre sooo cool!

whoaaaa....dude...emu farms...that's wicked!!!!!!!!!
i wanna see that
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 12:33pm
warning_05:
rock00chick:
xaGIRLcalledKILLx:
rock00chick:
well it has officially exceeded 10 pages...so yeh back to talking about different hairstyles...

MY FRIEND HAS AN EMU FARM! I SWEAR!!! theyre sooo cool!

whoaaaa....dude...emu farms...that's wicked!!!!!!!!!
i wanna see that

me too...then maybe we could borrow one for the green day concert?! Laughing
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 15th, 2005 at 12:39pm
thats a plan...right how we gonna transport it though cause i dont think my dad would want it in the car...
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 12:41pm
lol, ok, well we can ride on it to the concert...but its a bit too small...so we could glue it to a skate-board and attach the skateboard to the back of your dads car lmfao...the mental images...lmfao
Turkey
Basket Case
Turkey
June 15th, 2005 at 12:44pm
XelmoX:
ok i was on a forum recently and there was a poll about suicide and more than half of the ppl that voted have considered it at one stage or another! i really want to hear ppls views on it bcos this was only irish ppl that voted! and maybe irish ppl are just extremely depressed ppl! so let me no wat ur views on it are please!

i self harm, a lot. but i really dont want to.
ive never wanted to die before, i just hated life. but now i really want to.
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 15th, 2005 at 12:45pm
lmfao i can imagine my parents faces when i tell them that im gonna take an emu with me to see green day lmfao
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 12:46pm
haha...i can imagen my dog trying to chase after it though...
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
June 15th, 2005 at 01:00pm
lmfao
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 01:02pm
lol, my dog would try and eat it though, which wouldnt be good...hey! i wonder if the emu could play the guitar, how funny would it be to watch billie joe make out with an emu
whatsername4490
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
whatsername4490
June 15th, 2005 at 02:46pm
i used 2 be suicidal, then i started pullin out my eyelashes rather than sliting my wrists. lots of pain, but no impnding death.
luckily i'm ok now and they are almost grown back, there's just a big hole in the middle where they should b.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 04:01pm
whatsername4490:
i used 2 be suicidal, then i started pullin out my eyelashes rather than sliting my wrists. lots of pain, but no impnding death.
luckily i'm ok now and they are almost grown back, there's just a big hole in the middle where they should b.

its good that you're ok now, one of my old friends made it into a habit, and needed serious help afterwards...
Pessimistic.loser
Idiot
Pessimistic.loser
June 15th, 2005 at 07:38pm
I used to completely hate myself to the point where I started cutting, but then I realized exactly what I was doing...so I stopped that and started writing in my journal instead. I still hated my life for a long time after that and only recently recovered...but I'd never kill myself ever.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 16th, 2005 at 12:40pm
^ i like your ava, i've got his biographies an they're brill
Alyson
Falling In Love With The Board
Alyson
June 16th, 2005 at 01:17pm
I use to cut... I don't really cut anymore but I do scratch, hit myself, and not eat sometimes... but yeah.. I know I should try and stop... but I don't really want to and it helps me deal with stuff.
Automatic man
Automatic man
June 16th, 2005 at 08:38pm
whothefckistrecool?:
Automatic man:
whothefrickistrcool
i never said that it was.

i'm simply saying, that telling people that their pain simply does not compare to somebody else's pain is not a viable form of solving a problem. i personally think that you need to feel your own hurt to see how good you have it.

take a situation where somebody is constantly ... lets say, molested? nothingness or continued molesting?

although for you, obviously someone who isn't suicidal, pain does not take away pain, it does not mean that that is so for everyone else. again, comparing your feelings to others isn't answering any questions.

i find that many people cut themselves, burn themselves, hit themselves, etc. because they are A) punishishing themselves B) needing to see that though they feel numb and dead inside, they truly are living or C) find that when hurting themselves, they are not dwelling over everything else. they only feel the pain.
okay, you compared nothingness to molestation, but I'll say it again there is obviusly something you can do besides suicide. Okay, I want to adreess your reasons. Wjhat exactly do you mean by punishing themselves? If they did something bad then they should come clean or if they lied. Or if they did something that can't be fixed they should talk about to someone. B is just plain bull to me. I sort of understand C that they do not have to think about all their other stresses but...Also i do think comparing yourself to someone can solve some problems. I mean obviusly it won't stop you from getting molested, but I still say tha you can realize that you have a lot to be thankful for....

you entirely missed the point. i was saying that were one put in a situation where they were constantly..say...molested...they could commit suicide to find nothingness. i'm attempting to make you understand why some people do this...how it can be logically better than staying her on earth. the three reasons i gave for self harm are true ones that i have encountered in my life. whether or not you understand them, or find them "plain bull" is a matter of diverse opinions. A) punishing themselves not necessarily for doing something wrong, but for not being there for someone when they needed them. ironically, for cutting, etc. when they know they're life is "okay" but they can't stop cutting, they often punish themselves for being selfish. its simple for you to say that they need to come clean, when you've never felt it. its PSYCHOLOGICAL. you can not dumb the problem down to the level of simplicity that you have. B) complete bull, eh? if you're reducing yourself to that simple of a judgement, i find it not worth explaining again. C) i'm glad that you "kind of understand" this one.
Well even when you think about it C is just stalling, you will still have to deal with it one way or another. And I didnt just say it was bull, i thought about it. "I think therefore I am." If you can think you are alive. But yeah, I guess i was kind of narrow-minded. "Nothing quite affects the mind as much as experience." or something like that. Still, I can't see myself cutting...
worldneeds2FOD
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
worldneeds2FOD
June 16th, 2005 at 09:45pm
i agree a lot of ppl pretend 2 be depressed and being depressed doesn't make you any cooler.. when i was younger i was extremely depressed and they were the most scariest years of my life..i used to have a notebook and plot my death and one day i just snapped out of it....but my worst fear is going back into depression because i was depressed for about 5 years and i really don't remember ever smiling i practicly learned to smile whan i turned 12 or 13 i never remember truly being happy and i would go swimming and stay under the water until i realized what i was doing....so don't pretend you FAKERS!!!! if any of u r out there!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Mad Shocked
heartattack
Geek
heartattack
June 16th, 2005 at 11:12pm
i think about suicide everyday and its not something im proud of i really dont want to anymore i cut too, dont worry i dont parade it around, no one knows that i feel like this i havent told a soul everyone thinks im a happy person because it seems i am at school becuase thats the only time i forget about it but at home and all night its all i think about now that summer vacation's here i dont know what i'll do, i dont like school or anything, i hate it but its the only thing that helps me. i wish someone my friends would find out how i feel and someone would help me before i take it too far suicide seems like the only way out sometimes when its a constant hurt we all die anyways so no matter how far you get in life it all ends. sorry to put this all out on here but its the first time i've ever opened and told sorry dont get mad Sad
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 17th, 2005 at 01:00pm
i think about killing myself all the time...i just give up and wonder what the point of life is...i have great mates though, and they help me so much, especially when they found out what i had been doing...
Bourgeois Social Angels
Geek
Bourgeois Social Angels
June 17th, 2005 at 08:34pm
I self-harmed for a long time. It started when i was about 5. I would bite...like chunks of my skin off. It was not cool. Then in middle school I started pulling my hair and eyelashes out. That turned into 3 years of trich. Then when highschool started, I started cutting. NOT good. I recently quit. It's been 7 months with only one small incident. I've liked GD since early elementary school, but when AI came out this year, it's what helped me quit cutting. I honestly owe my life to Green Day. I was sitting in my room with blood running down my arms contemplating drowning myself when I first heard BOBD. I swear if that cd didn't come out when it did I would be dead.

That's my speil.
*Kate*
Idiot
*Kate*
June 18th, 2005 at 06:50am
Ive never ever told anyone this apart from my best friend Hollie (bitter tears) but ive
1)cut
2)stabbed
3)(tried to) Drown myself
4) (tried to) Get ran over
all in the same day.
It was a very bad day
But i still didnt die which upset me even more. Crying or Very sad
Im a bit better now though.
Register