King For A Couple Of Days
Lunchbox
May 27th, 2005 at 06:58pm
american_idiot_94:
Lunchbox:
Bumper Sticker:
american_idiot_94:
September has passed....:
I cut myself, and I've tried to commit suicide a lot of times... I don't think that it's bad. Rolling Eyes The cutting helps me get through my hard times and I know not to cut too deep, so, it's not really harmful. I don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal of it, when people cut themselves. Confused

well its really not a healthy thing to do....and you have such a calm attitude towards it too.... Confused like its a cool thing to do or something...

yes i agree...its not like your taking vitamins or something...you are actually cutting your skin on purpose...

When you do it you don't get what the big deal is. I've stoped 'cause I've realized I could get an infection. I get tempted but I don't do it 'cause I remember doing it more and more each time

but they way they said just was so...i dunno Confused

but i mean what they made it sound like was"i cut myslef...i've tried sucide lots of time and all that stuff....so you wanna go to the mall" like it was just so casual....i dunno...

I was that way too. Can't realy explain why
american_idiot_94
Falling In Love With The Board
american_idiot_94
May 27th, 2005 at 07:00pm
Lunchbox:
american_idiot_94:
Lunchbox:
Bumper Sticker:
american_idiot_94:
I cut myself, and I've tried to commit suicide a lot of times... I don't think that it's bad. Rolling Eyes The cutting helps me get through my hard times and I know not to cut too deep, so, it's not really harmful. I don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal of it, when people cut themselves. Confused

well its really not a healthy thing to do....and you have such a calm attitude towards it too.... Confused like its a cool thing to do or something...

yes i agree...its not like your taking vitamins or something...you are actually cutting your skin on purpose...

When you do it you don't get what the big deal is. I've stoped 'cause I've realized I could get an infection. I get tempted but I don't do it 'cause I remember doing it more and more each time

but they way they said just was so...i dunno Confused

but i mean what they made it sound like was"i cut myslef...i've tried sucide lots of time and all that stuff....so you wanna go to the mall" like it was just so casual....i dunno...

I was that way too. Can't realy explain why

hmm i wasnt...but we're all different i guess...
September Has Passed
September Has Passed
May 27th, 2005 at 07:30pm
american_idiot_94:

I don't think it's cool, I could care less if it was cool to do or not.
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
May 27th, 2005 at 07:48pm
i used to cut myself. but then i stopped because it`s stupid. and then i just recently found out that my friend who had a ceasure last spring break had a ceasure because he was trying to commit suicide. its scary these days how many people want to die.
clean_with_409
Geek
clean_with_409
May 27th, 2005 at 08:36pm
I've tried to commit sucided many times, I never cut myself though. I do think that if someone wants to die, they should go ahead. I mean, it's your life, do what you want with it. Just make sure you think through...I mean...is this something you really want? What about your friends, your life here, the things you like, the bands you like, your hobbies...ect...do you really wanna give it all up if you're unhappy/depressed?
But yeah, if someone wants to commit suicide, they should have the right too. I mean, it's their life, they should do whatever the fuck they want with it..
ace.
Idiot
ace.
May 27th, 2005 at 09:01pm
wait...i'm confused, is someone trying to take away people's rights to commit suicide?

is it agains the law to kill yourself?

what are you all defending?
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
May 27th, 2005 at 09:04pm
whothefckistrecool?:
wait...i'm confused, is someone trying to take away people's rights to commit suicide?

well yes techencoly its agansit the law to kill your self.....its considered murder on they cant charge a dead person can they
ace.
Idiot
ace.
May 27th, 2005 at 09:09pm
american_idiot_94:
whothefckistrecool?:

well yes techencoly its agansit the law to kill your self.....its considered murder on they cant charge a dead person can they
so its against the law but you won't ever feel the consequences of it? i'm just curious as to the point of discussing suicide. is it simply to talk about it, because people seem to be defending a right that everyone has.

but thanks for answering. Smile
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
May 27th, 2005 at 09:12pm
whothefckistrecool?:
american_idiot_94:
whothefckistrecool?:

so its against the law but you won't ever feel the consequences of it? i'm just curious as to the point of discussing suicide. is it simply to talk about it, because people seem to be defending a right that everyone has.

but thanks for answering. Smile

yup
Automatic man
Automatic man
May 27th, 2005 at 10:23pm
I never saw the point of cutting yourself. Pain doesn't heal pain just like killing doesn't stop killing. I also don't see a point in suicide. If there is a god suicide is frowned upon by churches and if there isn't then you go to nothingnesa and anything seems better than that...
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
May 27th, 2005 at 10:26pm
Automatic man:
I never saw the point of cutting yourself. Pain doesn't heal pain just like killing doesn't stop killing. I also don't see a point in suicide. If there is a god suicide is frowned upon by churches and if there isn't then you go to nothingnesa and anything seems better than that...

you cant understand it until you expirence that pain for yourself
Automatic man
Automatic man
May 27th, 2005 at 10:28pm
american_idiot_94:
Automatic man:

What pain? Thousands of people in the past have had it harder than most people that cut themselves and yet they think they are special...I just don't see a point. Maybe there is something I'm not seeing but I just don't see any point....
ace.
Idiot
ace.
May 27th, 2005 at 10:37pm
Automatic man:
american_idiot_94:
Automatic man:

What pain? Thousands of people in the past have had it harder than most people that cut themselves and yet they think they are special...I just don't see a point. Maybe there is something I'm not seeing but I just don't see any point....
i find that if we always base our pain on other peoples pain, nobody is ever going to win. somebody will always be worse.

the point lies in your own mind. you do the things you do because of how you are feeling, not how somebody who had a bad life was feeling. pity them, yes, but do not compare your pain to theirs.
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
May 27th, 2005 at 10:44pm
Automatic man:
american_idiot_94:
Automatic man:

well no kidding, but im saying that you have never felt how the people who feel this way have felt....you have to know what that feels like before you go on calling it stupid...because if you were in that position it would be so stupid
Automatic man
Automatic man
May 27th, 2005 at 10:45pm
whothefckistrecool?:
Automatic man:
american_idiot_94:
Automatic man:

i find that if we always base our pain on other peoples pain, nobody is ever going to win. somebody will always be worse.

the point lies in your own mind. you do the things you do because of how you are feeling, not how somebody who had a bad life was feeling. pity them, yes, but do not compare your pain to theirs.
But why not? I feel that by looking at what others have gone through we realize that our life is great. I don't think most people realize how good they have it. Your response still doesn't answer my question, if in pain why cause more pain? And like I said there is nothing worse in my mind than nothingness so I atill imagine suicide. If we don't look at other's pain we become desentesized to how well off you are. Okay, even if the pain is too great you can usually change it, suicide is never your best option...
ace.
Idiot
ace.
May 27th, 2005 at 10:50pm
Automatic man:
whothefckistrecool?:
Automatic man:
american_idiot_94:
Automatic man:

But why not? I feel that by looking at what others have gone through we realize that our life is great. I don't think most people realize how good they have it. Your response still doesn't answer my question, if in pain why cause more pain? And like I said there is nothing worse in my mind than nothingness so I atill imagine suicide. If we don't look at other's pain we become desentesized to how well off you are. Okay, even if the pain is too great you can usually change it, suicide is never your best option...
i never said that it was.

i'm simply saying, that telling people that their pain simply does not compare to somebody else's pain is not a viable form of solving a problem. i personally think that you need to feel your own hurt to see how good you have it.

take a situation where somebody is constantly ... lets say, molested? nothingness or continued molesting?

although for you, obviously someone who isn't suicidal, pain does not take away pain, it does not mean that that is so for everyone else. again, comparing your feelings to others isn't answering any questions.

i find that many people cut themselves, burn themselves, hit themselves, etc. because they are A) punishishing themselves B) needing to see that though they feel numb and dead inside, they truly are living or C) find that when hurting themselves, they are not dwelling over everything else. they only feel the pain.
ace.
Idiot
ace.
May 27th, 2005 at 11:08pm
^spelling error. punishishing should be punishing. Embarassed
Asparagus
Idiot
Asparagus
May 28th, 2005 at 12:43am
I wish people wouldn't do that. It kind of makes me sad.
Asparagus
Idiot
Asparagus
May 28th, 2005 at 12:50am
One of my friends does self-destructive things. And she has it great. She says her parents hate her when they bought her 2 birds, she has almost every game system, gets new clothes almost every weekend, and has an all-around good life. I just want to hit her for doing that...IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!
ace.
Idiot
ace.
May 28th, 2005 at 12:55am
Asparagus:
One of my friends does self-destructive things. And she has it great. She says her parents hate her when they bought her 2 birds, she has almost every game system, gets new clothes almost every weekend, and has an all-around good life. I just want to hit her for doing that...IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!
money does not equal happiness.

nor do birds.

thats all i'm going to say.
Register