AuthorMessage
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
October 20th, 2005 at 04:27pm
† Fuck The Mainstream †:
2 Quarters & A Heart:
† Fuck The Mainstream †:
Sorry if I sound morbid, but I've ALWAYS wanted to die, but just stay on the earth so I can watch people's reactions over my death. Then I'd just love to come back to life again.
But that's never going to happen so...meh.
Oh my gosh, I've always wanted to do that too. See if people would really care if I dies or not..

Yep! It would be so amazing!

That's what I've always wanted to do aswell! But I have a strong feeling it ain't gonna happen. I like to think that there is a heaven and hell (especially hell) but I have another strong feeling that it doesn't exist. Does anyone remember being born? yeah, I kinda do. I know it sounds crazy but I kinda remember it..vaguely. I just remember being in total darkness and there was a heavy breathing...I think. I'm not entirely sure...and then there was a bright light. Then, next thing..I'm 3 years old. You're probably wondering why I'm saying this...but..does anyone remember what it was like BEFORE you were born? You didn't exactly feel anything...you don't even know that you couldn't feel anything! That..is what I think death is like. And then maybe you go onto a different life..? I don't know. Maybe. Death doesn't bother me...I've always thought of it as a peaceful way out of life and suffering. I mean...we live to die! I want my death to be all tragic and spectacular and stuff. Because I believe it's better to burn out than to fade away. What I'm scared of though...is dying before you get a chance to do what you've always wanted to do or dying with some unfinished business left behind. So in other words, regretting it.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 20th, 2005 at 05:33pm
I believe in Side. And I believe that we only truely come alive after our fourth breath, when the spirit enters the bosy.
i.am.hawt.
Geek
i.am.hawt.
October 20th, 2005 at 07:36pm
i'm not afraid of death anymore. when i was 8 i woke up crying one night thinking of myself dying on day then 2 years later i starting cutting alot basically a form of suicide so yeah.....i really don't care about myself dying.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 20th, 2005 at 07:38pm
Live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse

I welcome death..........though I don't wish for it.....
.....some days anyway......

H-F-P-R
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 20th, 2005 at 09:21pm
Killer_Tomato:
i don't know if this is a stupid thread.. but, are you affraid of death? i'm personally not, i'm more affraid of how i'm gonna die..
i found this quote on http://www.born-today.com/Today/09-26.htm where Jack LaLanne says: "I can't die. It would ruin my image."
i don't know if it has something to do with the fact of living or dying, but i find it funny..

what are you mostly affraid of? to die, or how you will die? do you care a tall?

sorry - again -if this is a stupid thread.

afraid TO die.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 20th, 2005 at 09:22pm
who isnt? i mean you stop existing and then you never feel anything again. its like falling asleep forever. you cant feel yourself.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 21st, 2005 at 04:44pm
I don't mind not feeling anything...because I won't know it.
Faith
Addict
Faith
October 21st, 2005 at 05:00pm
I'm not afraid of death, but of dying - yes. Mostly of the pain of it actually. I took a bunch of psychology courses in college, so as far as I can remember there are a bunch of things about death that scare people (like leaving their family). I'm afraid of pain, that's probably one of the few reasons I haven't killed myself yet.
I do concider death a possible human choice though. It's your life, you can live it the way you want, and you have the right to stop it whenever you want. I know a lot of people don't agree, but that's fine with me.

I have to admit denial of death pisses me off "Oh, don't talk about that, you're not gonna die!" - Everyone dies, thank God...
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 21st, 2005 at 05:06pm
yeah...thank God we all eventually die. Ok, sorry if that insulted someone here. I don't really care about the pain of dying because it'll all be over soon. Have I said that already?
Faith
Addict
Faith
October 21st, 2005 at 05:09pm
*Blue Star*:
I don't really care about the pain of dying because it'll all be over soon.

Good point, I agree...I was talking more likely about suicide though, when you have to actually hurt yourself, you know. Like cut your veins or something...
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 21st, 2005 at 05:18pm
Hmmmm...if I was going to kill myself...I probably wouldn't cut myself. Unless I was going totally insane...and once my future was over...I don't know. I'd probably do something like stab myself and then jump off a cliff. Jumping off a cliff would be like...going down on a rollercoaster ride...but on the way to...DEATH.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 21st, 2005 at 05:20pm
*Blue Star*:

thats true too. see thats the weird thing. u wont feel not feeling anything anyway.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 21st, 2005 at 05:25pm
The ways I wouldn't mind dying:

Stabbing myself and then jumping off a cliff.
Drinking too much Red Bull.
Getting turned into a sheep and then shot out of a cannon. Very Happy But..wouldn't my ass get roasted? Ouch.
Being stabbed in the heart and dying in front of my loved ones.
Jumping off a plane. (with NO parachute)
Getting shot at a concert. (with ME performing the song)
Rolling down the stairs and falling out of the window.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 21st, 2005 at 05:26pm
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:

thats true too. see thats the weird thing. u wont feel not feeling anything anyway.

I know. It's really weird...you won't even be numb. You'd be ... numb-numb.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 21st, 2005 at 05:29pm
*Blue Star*:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:

lol or like some philosopher would probably call it, "ultranumb".

by the way i love your pic =D
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 21st, 2005 at 05:29pm
well if you believe in heaven and hell it makes death seem a little easier to handle.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 21st, 2005 at 05:30pm
Or Side. Like myself. Reincarnation is a great thing.
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
October 21st, 2005 at 05:36pm
I'm not afraid of death, but I am afraid that it will be terribly slow and painful when I do die. And also what will happen after...
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 21st, 2005 at 05:38pm
Gimme Stitches.:
I'm not afraid of death, but I am afraid that it will be terribly slow and painful when I do die. And also what will happen after...

death doesnt have to be terrible and painful if you take care of yourself and stay healthy.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 21st, 2005 at 05:38pm
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:

lol or like some philosopher would probably call it, "ultranumb".

by the way i love your pic =D

Ultranumb...niiice. I'd like to feel like that...actualy, I think I already do. I'm really heartless. When something happens...I can't feel anything. I'm totally numb, cool, neutral...whatever you wanna call it. Maybe it's just a phase I'm going through...and...thanks...you like AC/DC?
Register