Are girls growing up too fast?

AuthorMessage
gdmcrlove
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gdmcrlove
July 16th, 2005 at 11:00pm
I Only Read The First Page So Don't yell at me. I think It is Extremly stupid to wear Make-up at sucha Young age. Because Once those girls get in High School. They are going to regret it so Badley. They were trying to grow up and now they wish that They could play in the playground at Mcdonald's. And Run Around outside without having to worry abouit your clothes getting ruined or boys or anything. It's sad
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
July 17th, 2005 at 05:19am
Yeah, I need to "pitch a bitch." at the moment.
First of all, I think it's the parents fault, They can tell them not to, But, No, They allow this.
And kids, They will do what they want, As long as they can, So, As long as this is allowed this will contuine.
But, It's not always the parents fault, When you have people like Britney Spears as they're idols, TV isn't good either.
..... I'm done, I no longer have a point.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
July 17th, 2005 at 05:27am
whatsername***:
I know a girl who kept going on about how much she wanted a baby when we were 13... she was actually being serious as well Shocked
I actually know a girl in my class has to babies already -_- and the father is 26 O_O
_rehabreject_
King For A Couple Of Days
_rehabreject_
July 17th, 2005 at 09:19am
how old is she?
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
July 17th, 2005 at 09:34am
13 *two babies*
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 17th, 2005 at 09:36am
Shocked
omg
warning.
warning.
July 17th, 2005 at 05:34pm
Sheepo@_@:
13 *two babies*

Shocked Shocked fucking hell

....acually i dont know why im shocked
thats wat the majority of kids are like now
snowcherry
snowcherry
July 17th, 2005 at 06:10pm
Uh, I think kids in general are growing up real fast these days.
I mean with all the surroundings and all.

As everywhere, there are good and bad aspects of it
and I can´t say if I like it or not, but I don´t think it´ll regress.
eat my socks monkey dust!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
eat my socks monkey dust!
July 17th, 2005 at 06:19pm
ye i agree
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
July 17th, 2005 at 06:38pm
eat my socks monkey dust!:
ye i agree
yup, me 2...
snowcherry
snowcherry
July 17th, 2005 at 06:48pm
iplayguitar:
eat my socks monkey dust!:
ye i agree
yup, me 2...

with whom?
Pessimistic.loser
Idiot
Pessimistic.loser
July 17th, 2005 at 09:01pm
I'm making posters that say, "haven't we seen enough? Respect yourselves! Wear decent clothes!" I'm sick of walking around and seeing little girls wearing tiny little skirts, and then looking at the girls my age and seeing the clothes get smaller! It pisses me off too!
snowcherry
snowcherry
July 18th, 2005 at 11:03am
Pessimistic.loser:
I'm making posters that say, "haven't we seen enough? Respect yourselves! Wear decent clothes!" I'm sick of walking around and seeing little girls wearing tiny little skirts, and then looking at the girls my age and seeing the clothes get smaller! It pisses me off too!

Well.
When I was 13 I used to be like that. I was wearing short skirts and tight shirties and all, and my teacher was really pissed of, teling me not to wear such things, what just made me doing it even more.
Getting told not to dress like you want never is the best way, cause most ppl do it just even more.

When my teacher left the school I was 14/15. I had started to grow up and I didn´t feel the need to dress like that because noone told me not to do it.

Now I would never wear that again, cause it absolutely isn´t my style now.

I think kids feel the need to dress that way because they wanna seem older and more mature than they really are,
and telling them that they aren´t makes it worse.

It´s a phase, in most cases, and it will ease off.
Kitti
Kitti
July 19th, 2005 at 03:03pm
i never felt the need to dress that way. i think, in many ways, its insecurity...young teenage girls thinking that they arent pretty enough by the revolting and impossible standards of beauty in society...i mean, ive talked to a lot of guys who say that society is fucked up and that many of them completely disagree with our so-called standard of beauty. and i've had guys ask me if girls really like guys who look like theyre on steroids...either way, it isnt fair. society is fucking with us and its not a phase...
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 19th, 2005 at 03:07pm
Society's images of beauty are so impossible it's stupid. Girls see the models on t.v and think all girls should look like that, when in reality it's just a few. People always put pressure on people to look and act a certain, so called mature way.
DUNNO!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DUNNO!
July 19th, 2005 at 11:29pm
Yes they're all skanks.
freedom-phantom
Idiot
freedom-phantom
July 20th, 2005 at 01:31am
boys are differnt in this type of thing
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
July 20th, 2005 at 07:07am
I saw a seven year old girl wearing a yellow and gold low cut playboy top yesterday!
Headfirst For Halos
Headfirst For Halos
July 20th, 2005 at 10:17am
Seeing little girls with high heels and small tops is worrying, they want to be more mature than they are. I know when I was younger I thought being a teenager must be great, although I didn't dress sluttily...They should just try and enjoy being kids.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 20th, 2005 at 01:16pm
I know people my sister's age (10) who are into the whole playboy bunny stuff, and they know what it's all about and don't seem to care how it makes them look.
Register