Are girls growing up too fast?

AuthorMessage
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
July 10th, 2005 at 10:49pm
I think kids are growing up way to fast its nuts I mean I remember when I was younger stretchy spandex shorts were liek the coolest thing to wear to school lol...and now I see kids at the age that I wore that stuff and they are like wearing mini skirts...im like wtf...and when I went to my aunts house for a bit the other day I saw my 12 year old cousin and se was wearing a little tiny shirt that you could see her stomach and she had little tiny short shorts on...and she looked like she has a push up bra on...since when has she had anything to push up! its fucking crazy!!
Jigsawess
King For A Couple Of Days
Jigsawess
July 11th, 2005 at 04:58am
i dont think its okay at all. my eight year old cousin wears the shortest skirts ive ever seen, and little bikini tops. and this isnt just around her house, its to shops and around the town. and the music she listens to! she thinks that the stuff that rappers like 50 cent say is okay, even things like 'i love to fuck you with a skirt on' and my ten year old friend bought a phone with her own pocket money because she was jealous of her older brother for getting one, that he needed for highschool! if i was like this at their age, my parents would have flipped out!
DrunkenLullabies
Geek
DrunkenLullabies
July 11th, 2005 at 05:52am
I think we are ALL growing up to fast... enjoy the childhood years Smile
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
July 11th, 2005 at 06:04am
There are many sides to this discussion.

I don't think we are growing up fast at all. Just because you might wear slutty clothes and act like a bitch is well...because ur a slut and ur a bitch. In that case of course you're not growing up to fast.

It takes one to no one, doesn't it? I mean if girl has sex and gets pregnant thats at her own fault because obviously her hormones are reacting to fast.Then she's growing up too fast.
Cassie <3
Cassie <3
July 11th, 2005 at 02:58pm
The girls in my school are growing up far to fast. Half of the girls at my school or in my town are 13, "dating", going to this stupidfuck dance at this arena with their "boyfriends" wearing tight, revealing clothes and make up that makes them look like 20 year old prostitutes. Some of these girls have been doing that since they were 9 years old. Fuck, I was playing with Barbies and Diva Starz when I was 9 years old. Yes, girls are growing up to fast and I think it's because of the media and the celebrities giving young girls the idea that it's "cool" to wear slutty clothes. And the parents don't seem to be helping either.

And on the whole cell-phone thing, I share a cell phone with my dad and I'm 13 and I only get it on the weekends, when it's free. Laughing
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 11th, 2005 at 04:38pm
i think its ok for 13 year olds to be going out and dating, but if i was one of their bf's and they dressed up nasty like a prostitute, which is a horrible stereotype, but it works for now, id dump them. its stupid to dress like that on a date, and no ones going on a date with me looking like that.;

and yet, we find another discussion were everyone seems to agree...
rehabreject
Jackass
rehabreject
July 11th, 2005 at 05:20pm
i think its okay for kids to have mobiles - providing they use them in the right way (aka. no pointless long distance calls)
i agree with the clothing thing...its disgusting how you see 9 years olds wearing mini skirts and tops that you wouldn't fit onto a barbie doll
and don't even get me started on the topic of boyfriends...most girls i know claim they're in 'important relationships' and that they have 'strong feeling' for the guys they've been dating since last thrusday Rolling Eyes
Worried Beef
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Worried Beef
July 11th, 2005 at 05:25pm
In my oppinion,although make up and slutty clothes are horrible for young girls, it's mainly the attitude.Why is it that girls are all so keen to be a little B***H ?! At my school (i'm in year 9/10) girls who are in year 7 are wearing skirts that don't come past their ass, so much make-up - including foundation and massive gold loopy earings.They all look like little scrubbers and have the most bitchy attitude ever! Girls are becoming horribe now,boys are much easier to get on with if you ask me.Girls are little sluts,trouble-makers and bitches - worst of all thay are proud to be little slutty bitches. I am a girl and i admit that girls are becoming little women at the age of 9.
Quit Reading My Name
Jackass
Quit Reading My Name
July 11th, 2005 at 06:12pm
yes. They are. I'm acting my age, and people call me immature. That's why I love it, because I know I'm being different, which is normal. If you get what I'm saying.

But I take a cell phone to school to call my mum on if there's something going on.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 11th, 2005 at 06:57pm
i noticed tht wen girls r wearing all their slutty clothes and stuff it's coz they think it attracts guys... but all it does is make guys think they're easy.
I know, i have a friend like this.
Which does make people 'think' they're grown up, even though it actually makes them a little immature, if u get me
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
July 11th, 2005 at 07:41pm
whores
american_idiot27
Idiot
american_idiot27
July 11th, 2005 at 08:28pm
i definitely think that girls are growing up to fast these days...definitely. with all these teen "icons" wearing skimpy clothes and weighing all of 10 pounds, they are trying to be like them by wearing skimpy clothes and acting the way they think they act. i think its sad.
swift2go
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
swift2go
July 14th, 2005 at 05:31pm
children are trying to fit in, they go from elementary, with children everywhere, to a middle school where everyone is trying to be "cool." it is terrifying to see a 11 or 12 year old wal;king down the street with tons of make up on and little hoochie skirts. And you know what, when they where all that stuff to try to look older, they actually look younger and smaller in a way. They look moore childish. And when they do walk by some 17 or 18 year olds, they do not look cool, they actually look pretty stupid.
xXxBlushxXx
Jackass
xXxBlushxXx
July 14th, 2005 at 05:43pm
I think its ridiculous, in my school girls the age of eleven go around in make up and mini skirts it makes me sick.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 14th, 2005 at 05:46pm
I don't think it's responsible of their role models to be so, well, slutty, it makes them want to be like it too.
Plus they put hirls under pressure to be really skinny.. my mate practically starved herself once because of it
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 15th, 2005 at 04:54am
gurls try be starve themself cause they think wat they c in magazines they need to b like....like the models r super skinny...and they make articals about o curves are in...then wth arnt there any gurls with them in ur magazine ur dumbasses like holy shit
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 15th, 2005 at 03:03pm
It annoys me, girls are always under pressure to look a certain way or dress like something. It annoys me, I go however I like.
nicolalala
Geek
nicolalala
July 15th, 2005 at 03:05pm
whatsername***:
It annoys me, girls are always under pressure to look a certain way or dress like something. It annoys me, I go however I like.
yeah thats the best way to be - yourself. u shouldnt dress or act in any different way just to fit in.
HappilySuicidal
Geek
HappilySuicidal
July 15th, 2005 at 03:27pm
my little sister is always saying she is fat. Shes not shes never going to have a twig like figure shes just not that bild (soz bout the sp) shes always going on about what she wears to make herself look slimer. i think its just wrong to put the idea in kids heads that they must look a sertan way to be a better person. but at the same time im glad she doesnt walk around in mini skirts. some of the things i've seen on girls Shocked my dad and i went out for a drive and when ever he looked at a 'woman' i would point out to him that she was probably about 14. but then 14 year olds probably know more about sex than any1.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
July 15th, 2005 at 03:29pm
hey, i'm 14 and i'm not a whore
Register