Are girls growing up too fast?

AuthorMessage
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 29th, 2005 at 07:23pm
damn girls.. they are growing up WAY too fast. i talk to girls on here who are like.. 11-15 and i'd have thought they were my age (1Cool. they are maturing very fast. and doing things they shouldn't be doing. there's girls in middle school getting pregnant. that's sick. it's like just as soon as they get "aunt flow" they are out having sex! it's disgusting..
hail_king_billie
Jackass
hail_king_billie
June 30th, 2005 at 02:55am
Yh i know wat you mean, im 13 and wear make up, so i spose its ok. But theres girls in my skool thier 11, they smoke they were a million more time make up than me. Its jst WRONG.

But then again they are chavs...
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
June 30th, 2005 at 06:43am
goddess,,, you know what, earlier today, i shop in a supermarket, and that's what i herad from a conversation between a 10(i swear she's not over 13) year-old girl and her 14-16 year-old boyfriend...
the girl: Hey, here's hv a new flavor condom!!
the boy: No, i've tired of condom, why can't we fuck without condom?
the girl: up to you then,,, i don't care, just don't make me pregnant it's ok

O__o omg,,, they just talk in a normal tone and voice , and i bet that most of the ppl around them can hear CLEARLY what they've said, i was so shocked !!! how can those word came from a 10-year-old girl's mouth??
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
June 30th, 2005 at 08:03am
kueibe:
goddess,,, you know what, earlier today, i shop in a supermarket, and that's what i herad from a conversation between a 10(i swear she's not over 13) year-old girl and her 14-16 year-old boyfriend...

O__o omg,,, they just talk in a normal tone and voice , and i bet that most of the ppl around them can hear CLEARLY what they've said, i was so shocked !!! how can those word came from a 10-year-old girl's mouth??

Ewww..that' wrong.
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
Idiot
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
June 30th, 2005 at 08:22am
kueibe:

Ok, thats plain goddamn wrong.

Girls these days (jesus, i'm 16, i feel old) are fecking ridiculous. Its all been said already but i still want a rant. You see these feckin' 11, 12, 13 year old girls walking round in belts for skirts, tops shorter and tighter than should really be humanly possible, and an extra two inches added on their face due to the amount of make-up they slap on...How slutty do you want? Jesus when i was 12, 13, whatever, bear in mind this was only THREE YEARS AGO, girls were wearing normal length skirts that wouldnt, or would literally only just, come above their knees. Their tops covered their upper body, which is what a fucking top is meant to do. Not what these sluts wear nowadays, where the excuses for tops cover their breasts and sod all else, and they barely cover their boobs ferfecksake. In girls that are 16 or over i guess its acceptable, in girls that are 11 or 12, its fucking wrong.

Rant over. I sounded like my nan, but feck me its true.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 30th, 2005 at 08:30am
very well said....ya im 13 and i wear normal clothes i only wear shorts that go over my knees cause there comfy and i wear t-shirts and there not belly tops
->Insert Name Here<
Idiot
->Insert Name Here<
June 30th, 2005 at 09:12am
I think that it isn't only girls who are "growing up" to fast. I think that the children in todays society is growing up to fast. This is because of the media these days. I mean if you look around people like The Olsen Twins are seen as idols to kids. The children see what they wear and how they act, and want to be like them because they are "cool". Another thing adding to this are these idols designing clothing for these children. Yet they choose to model the clothes after what they wear. So you get kids buying bras when they don't have boobs, wearing boob tubes with nothing to hold it up with. I think this is what encourages pedophiles (sp).
So yeah that was my rant that went nowhere, and didn't make much sense.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
June 30th, 2005 at 09:20am
->Random Reject<-:
I think that it isn't only girls who are "growing up" to fast. I think that the children in todays society is growing up to fast. This is because of the media these days. I mean if you look around people like The Olsen Twins are seen as idols to kids. The children see what they wear and how they act, and want to be like them because they are "cool". Another thing adding to this are these idols designing clothing for these children. Yet they choose to model the clothes after what they wear. So you get kids buying bras when they don't have boobs, wearing boob tubes with nothing to hold it up with. I think this is what encourages pedophiles (sp).
Doesn't that mean their boob tubes fall down? Oh wait no I've seen 8 year old chavs doing that....it's plain stupid....and the bra thing girls as young as 6/7 are wearing bras and they haven't even started developing yet....it's just scary...
->Insert Name Here<
Idiot
->Insert Name Here<
June 30th, 2005 at 09:23am
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
->Random Reject<-:
Doesn't that mean their boob tubes fall down? Oh wait no I've seen 8 year old chavs doing that....it's plain stupid....and the bra thing girls as young as 6/7 are wearing bras and they haven't even started developing yet....it's just scary...

Thats exactly what I mean, they don't have anythings and they go out and buy bras just because their idols wear them
freedom-phantom
Idiot
freedom-phantom
June 30th, 2005 at 11:49am
i dont mind it probly cus im a guy tho
I Heart Bunney
Falling In Love With The Board
I Heart Bunney
June 30th, 2005 at 12:04pm
The thing is... There not growing up at all. They think they look so clever, but they don't they just look silly.
They will end up no where in life, apart from the street corner.
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
June 30th, 2005 at 12:15pm
I don't know if anyone else has a problem with this but I think it's sick when i see little girls (under like 9) wearing bikinis. Especially sring bikinis. And when I see girls younger than me yearing tube tops and halters. My mom thinks it's inappropriate for me to wear them so what are these girl's parents doing? I know half of them don't even have boobs yet but doesn't that kinda make it even more inappropriate?
freedom-phantom
Idiot
freedom-phantom
June 30th, 2005 at 12:16pm
thats wrong i hate that
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
June 30th, 2005 at 12:17pm
->Random Reject<-:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
->Random Reject<-:

Thats exactly what I mean, they don't have anythings and they go out and buy bras just because their idols wear them
Or cuz their mom wants them too. That's how it is for one of my friend's sister. She's 6 and she wears a bra. My sister is 11 and doesn't even wear one. And she's starting to develop (as gross as that is for me to think about)
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 30th, 2005 at 02:01pm
losers_are_cool:
I don't know if anyone else has a problem with this but I think it's sick when i see little girls (under like 9) wearing bikinis. Especially sring bikinis. And when I see girls younger than me yearing tube tops and halters. My mom thinks it's inappropriate for me to wear them so what are these girl's parents doing? I know half of them don't even have boobs yet but doesn't that kinda make it even more inappropriate?

yeah, its as if a lot of kids parents dont really care about them these days and let them dress however they like. I mean my girlfriend was showing me corsets she wanted to buy from ebay but said her dad would never let her...and shes 15. I mean would you rather have parents that let you do whatever you want, whenever you want. Or know that they are (over)-protective of you and want whats best for you...
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
June 30th, 2005 at 02:09pm
i124q:
losers_are_cool:

yeah, its as if a lot of kids parents dont really care about them these days and let them dress however they like. I mean my girlfriend was showing me corsets she wanted to buy from ebay but said her dad would never let her...and shes 15. I mean would you rather have parents that let you do whatever you want, whenever you want. Or know that they are (over)-protective of you and want whats best for you...
The latter personally.
Komischer
Jackass
Komischer
June 30th, 2005 at 02:21pm
In the world we live in now.....it's expected from 11 year olds. this world is teaching young girls to act older than their real age because it makes them "feel" older, but they really aren't........Did that make ANY sense?
freedom-phantom
Idiot
freedom-phantom
June 30th, 2005 at 02:22pm
yes it did
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
June 30th, 2005 at 02:46pm
losers_are_cool:
I don't have a problem if it's like a tankini but when its one of those little skimpy strppy things that look really stupid because they look like two little triangles of cloth, it's really pathetic...
warning.
warning.
June 30th, 2005 at 03:38pm
i fucking hate girls that go around looking like fucking prostitutes , all the girls at my school are all exsactly the same wearing loads of make up
they sit in class putting make up on its so stupid ...one girl even sat in class straightening(sp) her hair its fucking ridiculous im 14 and the majority of my class are all sluts i think there a few people that have the sense and the dignaty not to go round looking like whores it anoys the fucking hell out of me

last week some girl started having a go at me cause i called her a slut but i couldnt pay attention to wat she was saying i was to busy looking at the layers of make up that was on her face

i certainy know that if my daughter ever went out looking like that i would slap her its stupid they all wanna be something there not and will go out of there way to make people that arnt as beutiful as them to make them feel absolute shit

i have a very strong opinion about what the majority of 13 year old girls look like and will have another rant tomorow nite but for now im off to kill sum sluts lol bye
Register