Are girls growing up too fast?

AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 30th, 2005 at 03:45pm
I don't think girls are growing too fast, I think that times have changed. People in the 80's would have said this too, because before them girls were wearing skirts and blouses. If slut is a trend for some girls now, then yeah. Like my sister. Rolling Eyes
LordsOfDogTown<5
King For A Couple Of Days
LordsOfDogTown<5
June 30th, 2005 at 07:32pm
some girls are, i mean i saw the change in them, the sudden change from converting from Middle School to High school.
obsessedmonkey
Geek
obsessedmonkey
June 30th, 2005 at 07:40pm
im 11, and i dont even own a bikini. i dont wear make-up,(excapt 4 chapstick, and thats only when i need it) i dont have a cell phone, and i make sure my shorts go down 2 at least my finger tips. i watch cartoons and im happy. i dont need that stuff to have alot of friends and have fun. now in going 2 have a talk with some sluts.
obsessedmonkey
Geek
obsessedmonkey
June 30th, 2005 at 07:41pm
i think girls that dress like that are insucure (sp?) with themselves. they should talk 2 some1 and solve their problems.
*_GrEEndAy<3RoxMy_SoX_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*_GrEEndAy<3RoxMy_SoX_
July 1st, 2005 at 01:22am
i agree. i hate it when im in the mall hanging out w/ my friends and she these 8 year olds dressed slutier cloths then kids in the high school and have the nicest cell phones ever... better then my moms cell (its nice)... and with ipods and their little cd players and w/ like five shopping bags from like Debs and other slutty shops like that... the other day i wuz getting some eyeliner and a cd at HOT TOPIC and i saw this 8 year olds with high heals and MINI MINI skirts and belly shirts in hot topic and they were took at the fuck LANDER` (sp????) and then they got some... my eye popped out of my head and my jaw dropped like never before... i wuz so i don't know how to put it but i wanted to go up to them and tell them to keep shopping at Walmart and those places for the next 5 yaers at most!!! and they had their five other bags of cloths and REALLY NICE cell phones and ipods and walkmen... i think one ban had a new portable(sp?) DVD player... i wuz like to my friend " when i was 8 my mom was buying my cloths from the walmart down the road for like 8 dallors... no electronics... and NO WAY IN HELL landre`(sp?)... and i didn't have anymoney to but candy let alone five bucks worth of EXAPENSIVE (sp?) clothing from TEEN+ stores.... so what in hell do they think their doing... trying to looking and act older there for being more mature.... um no... it pisses me off to see things like that.... dah... i blame the madia and ppl like Paris Hilton who give the impression that no matter wut u have to be thin tall blond tan and flawless(sp?)... IDIOTS
->Insert Name Here<
Idiot
->Insert Name Here<
July 1st, 2005 at 05:41am
losers_are_cool:
->Random Reject<-:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
->Random Reject<-:
I think that it isn't only girls who are "growing up" to fast. I think that the children in todays society is growing up to fast. This is because of the media these days. I mean if you look around people like The Olsen Twins are seen as idols to kids. The children see what they wear and how they act, and want to be like them because they are "cool". Another thing adding to this are these idols designing clothing for these children. Yet they choose to model the clothes after what they wear. So you get kids buying bras when they don't have boobs, wearing boob tubes with nothing to hold it up with. I think this is what encourages pedophiles (sp).
So yeah that was my rant that went nowhere, and didn't make much sense.
Doesn't that mean their boob tubes fall down? Oh wait no I've seen 8 year old chavs doing that....it's plain stupid....and the bra thing girls as young as 6/7 are wearing bras and they haven't even started developing yet....it's just scary...

Thats exactly what I mean, they don't have anythings and they go out and buy bras just because their idols wear them
Or cuz their mom wants them too. That's how it is for one of my friend's sister. She's 6 and she wears a bra. My sister is 11 and doesn't even wear one. And she's starting to develop (as gross as that is for me to think about)

Why would her mum want her to wear one, she is six for gods sake.!
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
July 1st, 2005 at 09:05am
i think girls are growing up to fast these days.my friends sister is about 8/9 and is wearing a REALLY short skirt.i was Never like that.also i'm 13 but the way some of the people in my year act.they plaster themselves in make-up for school,when it's a non-school uni form day they wear mini skirt and tiny little tops.i'm sick of seeing girls like this.no wonder there are alot of perves taking young girls away.
-_- that's my rant over.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
July 1st, 2005 at 11:11am
Mommy's Little Monster:
whothefckistrecool?:
Mommy's Little Monster:
Kids are scaring me these days. Once, my friend went to her little brother's school to pick him up or something. She was standing in front of a door and there was this kid (about 5 years old), he yelled: "Get out of my way, bitch!"

...I was speechless when she told me that.

And I totally understand what you guys are saying about those 13 year olds trying to act all cool with their cell phones. I mean seriously, stop.
I'm not in high school anymore but my little cousin.. oh god... she's about 14 now and everytime I see her I just feel like slapping some sense back into her. It looks like she's trying sooooo hard to be cool and stuff. Recently she's been complaining about how old her cellphone is (she's only had it for a few months) and now she wants a new one Rolling Eyes Ugh........ And the fucked up thing is that all her friends are the exact same replicas of her........
And don't even get me started on the clothes..

LOL I'm 18 and I feel sooo old. I'm always saying stuff like "ohhh in my days... blabla"

i'm sixteen and i feel old too.
it scary that there actually is a seperation between now and "our day" which was but a few years ago. its like the morals of the world, especially the feminine portion of it, completely died within years.
slow down people!! revel in childhood.

I know! What happened to kids wanting to go to Neverland (Peter Pan reference here not Michael Jackson, thank you very much Wink ) and wanting to stay forever a kid?? lol..

Oh yeah and thanks MikeLvr for liking my post I guess lol.

you welcome lol. but, i still want to go to neverland and stay forever a kid. and i know some of my friends want it to. so, lol, there are, at least, some kids left, here on my part of the globe!
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
July 1st, 2005 at 11:18am
PrettyVacant:
i think girls are growing up to fast these days.my friends sister is about 8/9 and is wearing a REALLY short skirt.i was Never like that.also i'm 13 but the way some of the people in my year act.they plaster themselves in make-up for school,when it's a non-school uni form day they wear mini skirt and tiny little tops.i'm sick of seeing girls like this.no wonder there are alot of perves taking young girls away.
-_- that's my rant over.

today's girls are wearing fewer and fewer clothes no matter are they going to school or just hanu out with their friends...
i bet that, if this tend is going to continue, no sooner, grils will just go out with their underwear,,, isn't that too stupid to wear such heavy make-up but just for a schooldays?? Idon't mind if their put up madeup when they go out with their mate or boyfriends but it is mesningless to wear made up to school, i mean this is just stupid!!
btw, nowadays most of the girls just dress like whores,,, is that whore-dressing= beautiful?? i doubt that -_____-""""""""
obsessedmonkey
Geek
obsessedmonkey
July 1st, 2005 at 12:35pm
god, why do they wear mini-skirts. i dont even wear skirt, (but i wear skorts) and i dont wear make-up. and i want 2 be a kid forever. o well *sighs*
_BaSkEt_CaSe_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_BaSkEt_CaSe_
July 1st, 2005 at 12:40pm
obsessedmonkey:
im 11 years old and girls in my skool wear make-up, in apropreate (sp?) clothes, and bring cell phones 2 skool. do u think thats ok?

I think it's not okay at all. I mean...11 year olds dressed in mini-skirts, makeup, with cell phones? I'm older than you, and I STILL don't have a cell phone (not that I want one). On AIM, you ALWAYS see people's profiles saying "Cell it" or "Call me", with their phone numbers scribbled in there. And when they dress all slutty? I hate that! It's not okay! They're going to get unwanted attention from some perverted, criminal 40 year old some day...and that wont be fun. And makeup on 11 year olds is just rediculous, 'nuff said.
obsessedmonkey
Geek
obsessedmonkey
July 1st, 2005 at 12:53pm
I think it's not okay at all. I mean...11 year olds dressed in mini-skirts, makeup, with cell phones? I'm older than you, and I STILL don't have a cell phone (not that I want one). On AIM, you ALWAYS see people's profiles saying "Cell it" or "Call me", with their phone numbers scribbled in there. And when they dress all slutty? I hate that! It's not okay! They're going to get unwanted attention from some perverted, criminal 40 year old some day...and that wont be fun. And makeup on 11 year olds is just rediculous, 'nuff said.[/quote]

thank-you. i dont no why people want cell phones? and who do those kids call??? Question
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
July 1st, 2005 at 12:53pm
->Random Reject<-:
losers_are_cool:
->Random Reject<-:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
->Random Reject<-:
I think that it isn't only girls who are "growing up" to fast. I think that the children in todays society is growing up to fast. This is because of the media these days. I mean if you look around people like The Olsen Twins are seen as idols to kids. The children see what they wear and how they act, and want to be like them because they are "cool". Another thing adding to this are these idols designing clothing for these children. Yet they choose to model the clothes after what they wear. So you get kids buying bras when they don't have boobs, wearing boob tubes with nothing to hold it up with. I think this is what encourages pedophiles (sp).
So yeah that was my rant that went nowhere, and didn't make much sense.
Doesn't that mean their boob tubes fall down? Oh wait no I've seen 8 year old chavs doing that....it's plain stupid....and the bra thing girls as young as 6/7 are wearing bras and they haven't even started developing yet....it's just scary...

Thats exactly what I mean, they don't have anythings and they go out and buy bras just because their idols wear them
Or cuz their mom wants them too. That's how it is for one of my friend's sister. She's 6 and she wears a bra. My sister is 11 and doesn't even wear one. And she's starting to develop (as gross as that is for me to think about)

Why would her mum want her to wear one, she is six for gods sake.!
I know! But her mom is kinda like a Stepford wife. And she's gotten so much plastic surgery.
warning.
warning.
July 1st, 2005 at 05:10pm
i dont understand how peoples mums can let tehre daughters go out looking like prostitutes they anoy the hell out of me
and then they get suprised when i say that they loook like sluts ...which is often why people want to beat the shit out of me they need to take a look at them selves to see they look like sluts and wat im saying isnt a insult its the truth
**billie joe's girl**
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
**billie joe's girl**
July 1st, 2005 at 05:56pm
I agree. I'm 13 and still watch disney, don't have a cell and the only make-up i wear is eyeliner. Practically all the girls in my year have lost their virginity which i personally think is disgusting because they don't respect their own body if they go dropping their pants to evry boyfriend they get. I've got a boyfriend at the moment but he feels the same as me. his previous girlfriend was slutty and wanted 2 get in2 his pants and that's why they broke up. if they end up pregnant they'll regret it in later life.
obsessedmonkey
Geek
obsessedmonkey
July 1st, 2005 at 07:09pm
**billie-joez girl**:
I agree. I'm 13 and still watch disney, don't have a cell and the only make-up i wear is eyeliner. Practically all the girls in my year have lost their virginity which i personally think is disgusting because they don't respect their own body if they go dropping their pants to evry boyfriend they get. I've got a boyfriend at the moment but he feels the same as me. his previous girlfriend was slutty and wanted 2 get in2 his pants and that's why they broke up. if they end up pregnant they'll regret it in later life.
thats sick man!
girlz should respect themselves and others.
and i do NOT want 2 see pregnant 13-year-olds! Shocked
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
July 1st, 2005 at 08:28pm
obsessedmonkey:
**billie-joez girl**:
thats sick man!
(im a virgin and will be forever) i no that girlz should respect themselves and others.
and i do NOT want 2 see pregnant 13-year-olds! Shocked
i've had many friends with babies at a young age.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
July 1st, 2005 at 08:41pm
I heard a story of one time of an 11 year old girl who haddent started her period yet. She's like "oh, I haven't started yet, I don't have anything to worry about". Boom. She had sex and she turned out pregnant. Most girls don't know that you pretty much are always ovulating. lmfao There's your lesson for the day! lmfao lmfao

But yes. I think girls these days are trying to act more mature and think that being sexy means you have to have sex. Jeez. Alot of girls see girls with itty bitty skirts and stuff and think that is hot and guys will like that. If you ask some of those young girls who look like that, they probably haven't had a bf yet or haven't been in love. They dont' know the meaning of love. I barely do and I'm 15. I've never had a bf before but I dress how I damn well feel. But I love God so I guess that's how I partly know what it is. Some girls these days just piss me off.
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
July 2nd, 2005 at 04:31am
girls and boys both grow up at the same rate... one year at a time. its not like girls hit 13 in 5 years while it takes boys the whole 13. haha

the thing isnt girls "growing up too fast", its girls wanting to be grown up faster.
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
July 2nd, 2005 at 09:29am
obsessedmonkey:
im 11 years old and girls in my skool wear make-up, in apropreate (sp?) clothes, and bring cell phones 2 skool. do u think thats ok?

No. How much make up do they wear though? I wore like mascara and a bit of eyeshadow but nothing more at that age.
Register