Are girls growing up too fast?

AuthorMessage
obsessedmonkey
Geek
obsessedmonkey
July 2nd, 2005 at 09:39am
some girlz in my skool will be puttin on make-up right in the middle of class! me and my friends and some other people are the only normal people left! tha rest r sluts,posers, and guys who stare at a girlz ass all day! ok my rant is over (for now)
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
July 2nd, 2005 at 10:03am
obsessedmonkey:
some girlz in my skool will be puttin on make-up right in the middle of class! me and my friends and some other people are the only normal people left! tha rest r sluts,posers, and guys who stare at a girlz ass all day! ok my rant is over (for now)
haha! we have quite alot of sluts in our school. I hate them all!
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 2nd, 2005 at 11:46am
eberneezer_egghead:
obsessedmonkey:
haha! we have quite alot of sluts in our school. I hate them all!

haha, there's lots of whores at my school, but everyone considers me to be one of them...

i'll see people putting on more makeup between classes in the bathroom even though they already have enough packed on for a week. i always tell them something like "you know, that doesnt make you look any less ugly" or i just stick something over the mirror they're using.
Alyson
Alyson
July 2nd, 2005 at 02:00pm
Wearing make up and having a cell phone doesn't necesarily mean you grow up too fast. I've done that for about 4 or 5 years now (I'm 15) And yeah I grew up quickly, but I think it just depends on the social circumstances you're in.

For example I go to a private school were a lot of people get more independence, there's loads of really skinny girls, and expensive fashion matters a lot.

And yeah I fit into those groups (apart from the skinny bit...) but I haven't 'grown up too quickly' just at the same rate as most people around me; even though I always get told I act older than everyone else.

It jsut depends on the circumstances.
obsessedmonkey
Geek
obsessedmonkey
July 2nd, 2005 at 02:28pm
true.
WhitestMonkeh!U'Know
King For A Couple Of Days
WhitestMonkeh!U'Know
July 2nd, 2005 at 02:46pm
**billie-joez girl**:
I agree. I'm 13 and still watch disney, don't have a cell and the only make-up i wear is eyeliner. Practically all the girls in my year have lost their virginity which i personally think is disgusting because they don't respect their own body if they go dropping their pants to evry boyfriend they get. I've got a boyfriend at the moment but he feels the same as me. his previous girlfriend was slutty and wanted 2 get in2 his pants and that's why they broke up. if they end up pregnant they'll regret it in later life.

Same thing for me. Girls are growing up too fast. It's pathetic how girls are 13, and have lost their virginity, and stuff like that. I don't wear any makeup, and I'm not even allowed to have a boyfriend (yeah I know). I can't stand slutty girls like that.
car crash romance
car crash romance
July 2nd, 2005 at 02:57pm
i think thats fine O_o
HolleeHysteria
HolleeHysteria
July 2nd, 2005 at 05:16pm
i have a phone. i dont think having a phone makes you a slut at all.

every single person at my school has a phone.

and i wear eyeliner.... but the rest of it is disqusting.

i know girls who can probably measure the amount of make up they wear witha frikking ruler.
it it pretty sick... but the world has changed and you have to grow up quikcer... i cant be doing with slutty clothes and all that shit though.

i wanna be able to enjoy my teenage years Razz
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 2nd, 2005 at 07:15pm
American_Idiot6250:
**billie-joez girl**:
I agree. I'm 13 and still watch disney, don't have a cell and the only make-up i wear is eyeliner. Practically all the girls in my year have lost their virginity which i personally think is disgusting because they don't respect their own body if they go dropping their pants to evry boyfriend they get. I've got a boyfriend at the moment but he feels the same as me. his previous girlfriend was slutty and wanted 2 get in2 his pants and that's why they broke up. if they end up pregnant they'll regret it in later life.

Same thing for me. Girls are growing up too fast. It's pathetic how girls are 13, and have lost their virginity, and stuff like that. I don't wear any makeup, and I'm not even allowed to have a boyfriend (yeah I know). I can't stand slutty girls like that.

not being a virgin doesnt make you a slut. yea, 13 is a little young, but that doesnt mean they're sluts...

i dont think this is really an important topic. i mean, dont you think its up to the 13 year olds if they wanna wear make up or not?
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
July 2nd, 2005 at 08:20pm
There are huge cultural differences...In here girls who are like 9 have piercings, and you're pretty strange if you don't wear any make-up when you're 13. But they've always known how to make-up, and put it wisely, so most of them don't look like whores. There are exceptions, of course.
I had my first cellphone when I was 10 or 11, and I've worn make-up since I was 11. Nothing weird about that.
Anyways, this is just life. Make-up doesn't matter at all, so it is fine to me if someone wants to dress like some whore or put make-up like that. I know I don't, and that's all that matters, I don't care how some others want to look like, and I even shouldn't care.
warning.
warning.
July 3rd, 2005 at 10:49am
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
American_Idiot6250:
**billie-joez girl**:

not being a virgin doesnt make you a slut. yea, 13 is a little young, but that doesnt mean they're sluts...

i dont think this is really an important topic. i mean, dont you think its up to the 13 year olds if they wanna wear make up or not?

how can a girl not being a virgin at 13 be alright ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
July 3rd, 2005 at 10:00pm
yeah but i think the inappropiate clothes thing isnt all the girls fualt, like (nit to be perverted) but i have a bigger chest than most girls my age so when we go shopping i have to get shirts in the plus sizes, but i dont mind that much, what bothers me are when you see ppl with big boobs like me who dont go in the plus sizes and wear little tiny shirts that are way to small and make themselves look like sluts. Sometimes my mom buys me shirts from the regular sizes but if i wear them i get creepy 40 yr old guys staring at my chest, its like girls who wear shirts like that want their attention. Rolling Eyes
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
July 3rd, 2005 at 10:02pm
a lot of stores make inappropiate clothes the "style" and thats what they sell so if a "cool" store sells inappropiate clothed thats what girls are gonna wwear.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 3rd, 2005 at 10:24pm
Warning:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
American_Idiot6250:
**billie-joez girl**:

how can a girl not being a virgin at 13 be alright ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND

no, as long as she's not pregnant and isnt sleeping with a different guy every night, what's the problem? the only people against sex, are the people who are scared they'll never get any...
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
July 3rd, 2005 at 10:33pm
im 13 and ill probably fool around with a guy when im older like 17 or 18 but im holdin off on sex til im married and even then i dont wanna get pregnant and go through the pain of havin a kid.... ill adopt lol Very Happy
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 3rd, 2005 at 10:36pm
Basketcase463:
im 13 and ill probably fool around with a guy when im older like 17 or 18 but im holdin off on sex til im married and even then i dont wanna get pregnant and go through the pain of havin a kid.... ill adopt lol D
lol nice
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 3rd, 2005 at 10:39pm
i think the idea of waiting til youre married to have sex was just put into people's minds to get them to go along with the whole idea of marriage when back when.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 3rd, 2005 at 11:10pm
lol,

i dont see too many guys posting here...

anyway, i live in hicktown, USA, and the girls here arent too bad, but theres a good handful of them that are as you guys all described them. Most of the guys avoid them, and they're all getting pregnant from 22 year old's.
lemonjelly
Idiot
lemonjelly
July 4th, 2005 at 12:38am
obsessedmonkey:
im 11 years old and girls in my skool wear make-up, in apropreate (sp?) clothes, and bring cell phones 2 skool. do u think thats ok?

its not, when i was 11, i was like watching cartoons, but dont get me wrong, i was kinda bad when i was 11, i was like cursing and getting sent outside during class, but ive matured. i think when the girls get older theyll look back and know they had like a bad rep, and they just looked silly do w/e.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
July 4th, 2005 at 01:09am
i dont see why you guys see it as your place to say its wrong? its the choice of the person. im sure theres people out there who wouldnt approve of the way you choose to live...

and about the who "bad rep" thing, once youre out of school, you dont have to be around the people who think you have a "bad rep" anyway, so whats it matter? besides, it shouldnt matter what other people think anyway.

im not saying i was like that when i was 11 or anything, but i dont have anything against anyone who was. i mean, come on, its just make up...
Register