Are girls growing up too fast?

AuthorMessage
Mikelvr
King For A Couple Of Days
Mikelvr
June 29th, 2005 at 12:43am
i can't seem to find if you're sarcastic. i'm so tired . maybe it's becasue of this. lol. it's passed midnight here.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
June 29th, 2005 at 12:45am
MikeLvr:
i can't seem to find if you're sarcastic. i'm so tired . maybe it's becasue of this. lol. it's passed midnight here.

ps : i was talking about the answer of "whothefckistrécool".
and pss : i like your post, Mommy's little monster.
ace.
Idiot
ace.
June 29th, 2005 at 12:47am
Mommy's Little Monster:
Kids are scaring me these days. Once, my friend went to her little brother's school to pick him up or something. She was standing in front of a door and there was this kid (about 5 years old), he yelled: "Get out of my way, bitch!"

...I was speechless when she told me that.

And I totally understand what you guys are saying about those 13 year olds trying to act all cool with their cell phones. I mean seriously, stop.
I'm not in high school anymore but my little cousin.. oh god... she's about 14 now and everytime I see her I just feel like slapping some sense back into her. It looks like she's trying sooooo hard to be cool and stuff. Recently she's been complaining about how old her cellphone is (she's only had it for a few months) and now she wants a new one Rolling Eyes Ugh........ And the fucked up thing is that all her friends are the exact same replicas of her........
And don't even get me started on the clothes..

LOL I'm 18 and I feel sooo old. I'm always saying stuff like "ohhh in my days... blabla"

i'm sixteen and i feel old too.
it scary that there actually is a seperation between now and "our day" which was but a few years ago. its like the morals of the world, especially the feminine portion of it, completely died within years.
slow down people!! revel in childhood.
ace.
Idiot
ace.
June 29th, 2005 at 12:48am
MikeLvr:
MikeLvr:

ps : i was talking about the answer of "whothefckistrécool".
and pss : i like your post, Mommy's little monster.

i was being sarcastic.
don't post pointless things on here.
you not being slutty in your own opinion does not prove that girls aren't growing up to quickly. post something. not four or five words.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
June 29th, 2005 at 12:49am
And yeah, clothes... Omg... i'm wearing overalls and freshes, caps and long t-shirts. i can't understand how people could feel comfortable in mini-skirts, elevated shoes ( i can't find any other words), extra-tight shirts, etc...
Mommy's Little Monster
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mommy's Little Monster
June 29th, 2005 at 12:58am
whothefckistrecool?:
Mommy's Little Monster:
Kids are scaring me these days. Once, my friend went to her little brother's school to pick him up or something. She was standing in front of a door and there was this kid (about 5 years old), he yelled: "Get out of my way, bitch!"

...I was speechless when she told me that.

And I totally understand what you guys are saying about those 13 year olds trying to act all cool with their cell phones. I mean seriously, stop.
I'm not in high school anymore but my little cousin.. oh god... she's about 14 now and everytime I see her I just feel like slapping some sense back into her. It looks like she's trying sooooo hard to be cool and stuff. Recently she's been complaining about how old her cellphone is (she's only had it for a few months) and now she wants a new one Rolling Eyes Ugh........ And the fucked up thing is that all her friends are the exact same replicas of her........
And don't even get me started on the clothes..

LOL I'm 18 and I feel sooo old. I'm always saying stuff like "ohhh in my days... blabla"

i'm sixteen and i feel old too.
it scary that there actually is a seperation between now and "our day" which was but a few years ago. its like the morals of the world, especially the feminine portion of it, completely died within years.
slow down people!! revel in childhood.

I know! What happened to kids wanting to go to Neverland (Peter Pan reference here not Michael Jackson, thank you very much Wink ) and wanting to stay forever a kid?? lol..

Oh yeah and thanks MikeLvr for liking my post I guess lol.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 29th, 2005 at 01:37am
im 13 i have a phone but it was a total waste of money i never use it..and its a pain to pay 4 every month
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
June 29th, 2005 at 01:44am
its odd how like little girls dress like sluts these days but then when they get older they're like, omg i look so old! i should wear little kids clothes to look younger or like make my wrinkles go away wahh!

its just like, act/dress your own age, go with the flow. you have young times and you have old times, just be what age you are.

im 14 almost 15 and i dont have a phone. i dont wanna get one unless its free. i rathe use my money on guitar stuff.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 29th, 2005 at 01:46am
like all the gurls in my grade wear short shorts and im like omg im not gonna b a slut i wear shortrs that go to my knees and nothin shorter i dont like showing my legs...i dont wear make up well sometime eye liner i dont use my phone anymore
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
June 29th, 2005 at 02:27am
I'm 12 wait no i turned 13 on sat so yeah most of the girls in my year are 12 or 13. They all were playboy and have excessive makeup and fake tan. As for the mobile thing i have this "friend" Amy who has to get a new mobile every couple of months in order to be better than everyone else. Yes ok maybe i have had a mobile since i was 10 but it was the cheapest one in the shop do my parents could contacts me when i went out. I had to get a new one (when my old one broke) and i still got the cheapest one possible, I only need a phone for PHONING Shocked shock horror and possibly the odd text. Sometimes I feel like a slut but compared to most girls my age the way i dress is pretty good, well ok it's not but atleast i don't blent into a sea of baby pink playboy tops, playboy jewellery and miniskirts. Also (you cant help but notice when it's pulled all the way up) so many kids in like the year below me and my year and stuff are wearing thongs, it's like your 11! who's gonna see it? As for fat girls (sorry but well uhhh...) sqeezing in to tiny little tops and skirts so that all their fat hangs out and you see all the stretch marks...well it's not a good look. Anyway this rant could go on forevever but i'm going to stop boring you now.
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
June 29th, 2005 at 07:47am
I think it's sad. They don't seem to have much self respect, and treat themselves like objects so get treated like objects. My little brother started year 7 in spetember, and there's a girl in his class who is depserate to be older. She's 11 and walks around with a skirt like a belt and seems to have no shame. My brother has told me loads of what she's done and it's upsetting cos none of the boys respect her in anyway cos she's so OTT. I was gonna sit her down and have a chat with her cos it made me quite sad to see an 11 year old shoving her sock-induced boobs in anything male's face.
I don't have a mobile and don't really want one - I'm 15. My dad's going to get me one for my 16th but only cos I'm going to be going a fair way to and from college. I'd rather have new CDs. My mum's friend has a daughter and she's 10 and has had a mobile for a few years, which I don't see the point of because she's never even got abus on her own or goes anywhere on her own.
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
June 29th, 2005 at 09:08am
Fall Out Girl:
american_idiot_94:
Jackie Skellington:
All the girls in my school my age are extremely slutty. They're all bitchy and don't treat each other or others with respect. Hell, I'm 14 and I don't have a cell phone.

am 16 and i dont have a cell phone

I'm 13 and I don't have a phone..but I'm not slutty...no way...no way in hell..

shit I mean't to say I have a phone..God I hate type-o's.
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
June 29th, 2005 at 10:19am
yeah, I think girls do grow up too fast

boys my age are just plain childish Rolling Eyes or maybe I'm the one who's grown up too fast.
Anyways I don't wear unapropriate and I don't wear much make-up
And I got a phone when I was 11
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
June 29th, 2005 at 10:33am
EchoBrain:

boys my age are just plain childish Rolling Eyes or maybe I'm the one who's grown up too fast.

omg 11?

but boys are always immature no matter what age they are..
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
June 29th, 2005 at 10:50am
I think there's huge cultural differences... I mean, here in Finland it isn't odd at all if you wear make-up when you're eleven or have a cellphone at that age. I got a cellphone when I was 10 or 11.

Anyways, I don't take it too seriously, it doesn't bother me if someone wants to be slutty, teenie or whatever. At least I know I'm not Very Happy
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 29th, 2005 at 10:57am
american_idiot_94:
EchoBrain:

omg 11?

but boys are always immature no matter what age they are..
way too true Clap
jimmydied2day
Idiot
jimmydied2day
June 29th, 2005 at 12:03pm
it makes me sick, i mean, i see like 12 year olds walking around town and their skirts are so short and slutty, its sickening.

also the phone thing is stupid! but hey, why was that stupid frog invented?? surely only the 12year olds pay for that crap...right?

Confused
dookie goes kerplunk
Geek
dookie goes kerplunk
June 29th, 2005 at 12:16pm
Theres girls in my school who think they are just the best and they think guys look at them all the time thinking their fit and stuff when really the guys only flirt with them becuase they are up for anything.
Also i was talking to this girl and she said she lost her verginity at 10 years old!!
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 29th, 2005 at 04:14pm
i mean ive nothing against older people wearing 'inappropriate clothing' but at 11 its just wrong....
obsessedmonkey
Geek
obsessedmonkey
June 29th, 2005 at 07:20pm
dookie goes kerplunk:
Theres girls in my school who think they are just the best and they think guys look at them all the time thinking their fit and stuff when really the guys only flirt with them becuase they are up for anything.
Also i was talking to this girl and she said she lost her verginity at 10 years old!!

holy fuckady!!!!! dude, thats not right!!!!!! Shocked
Register