AuthorMessage
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
December 29th, 2007 at 04:41am
Kurtni:
Killing Lies:
WHY would you take up a habit with so many KNOWN negative affects and very very few positive ones.

Peer Pressure Think Making a mistake doesn't make you stupid in my opinion, it just makes you human.

Yeah... I guess each situation is different, and I've never been faced with that.. but I cant help lowering my opinion of a teen who starts smoking.
like today, at the mall (outside) I saw a bunch or kids who couldnt be older than 13, they were barely in puberty, all smoking.
and I just thought "...how stupid can you get."
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
December 29th, 2007 at 02:22pm
Killing Lies:
Kurtni:
Killing Lies:
WHY would you take up a habit with so many KNOWN negative affects and very very few positive ones.

Peer Pressure Think Making a mistake doesn't make you stupid in my opinion, it just makes you human.

Yeah... I guess each situation is different, and I've never been faced with that.. but I cant help lowering my opinion of a teen who starts smoking.
like today, at the mall (outside) I saw a bunch or kids who couldnt be older than 13, they were barely in puberty, all smoking.
and I just thought "...how stupid can you get."

Maybe they wanna be cool, it's not stupid.
Just something many teenagers want to be.
Sylar
Falling In Love With The Board
Sylar
January 8th, 2008 at 09:49am
Killing Lies:

btw... I'm talking about cigarettes, not marijuana or anything.

Because marijuana has absolutely no side effects at all, it doesn't have an impact on your physical or emotional health or anything.

Seriously people.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 8th, 2008 at 10:55am
I find marijuana more fun than tabacco, which I rarely smoke. When I do, it's usually flavoured. Melon cigarettes are teh shizz. Fizz
Sylar
Sylar
January 9th, 2008 at 03:06am
It's Marlboro Lights or Port Royal (roll your owns) for me Cool
german_princess
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
german_princess
January 9th, 2008 at 08:15am
L.A. Ghost:
Killing Lies:

Because marijuana has absolutely no side effects at all, it doesn't have an impact on your physical or emotional health or anything.

Seriously people.

sure it does! I mean have you ever been addicted to it? have you ever seen people, your friends spoil their body with that shit? one puff of a joint is more harmful than a box of cigarettes. i know that smoking pot is fun and it makes you feel good but just for a while and it makes you addicted. i know what i'm talking about i been through all that shit a couple of years ago.
Sylar
Sylar
January 9th, 2008 at 08:03pm
I was being sarcastic Coffee
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
January 9th, 2008 at 08:13pm
german_princess:
L.A. Ghost:
Killing Lies:

Seriously people.

sure it does! I mean have you ever been addicted to it? have you ever seen people, your friends spoil their body with that shit? one puff of a joint is more harmful than a box of cigarettes. i know that smoking pot is fun and it makes you feel good but just for a while and it makes you addicted. i know what i'm talking about i been through all that shit a couple of years ago.

I don't get how some people still don't understand that weed is not addictive.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
January 10th, 2008 at 05:14am
Because it is, psychologically, just like anything can be? Coolio
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
January 10th, 2008 at 07:06am
L.A. Ghost:
It's Marlboro Lights for me Cool

Five
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
January 10th, 2008 at 07:48am
bjtp:
Because it is, psychologically, just like anything can be? Coolio
Exactly.
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
January 10th, 2008 at 10:36am
camera obscura:
L.A. Ghost:

Five

Smooths or Reds for this old hag.
miau
King For A Couple Of Days
miau
January 10th, 2008 at 01:06pm
L.A. Ghost:
Killing Lies:

Seriously people.

I don't think she denied any unhealthy effects of marihuana, she just said that her post was about smoking cigarettes, not marihuana.
Agent Zombie
Idiot
Agent Zombie

Blog
January 10th, 2008 at 02:18pm
Con well its obvious that its the smokers fault for having started in the habit in the first place. And yes, i agree its dumb to have to sue a tabacco company after they printed warning labels on the cartons, it just makes the person sewing (sp) look really stupid. I blame myself for starting the habit and yes i know i'm cutting my life short Con, but doesn't everyone in their own way? Faith
Sylar
Sylar
January 10th, 2008 at 10:56pm
camera obscura:
L.A. Ghost:

Five
Grli
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
January 11th, 2008 at 07:15am
I dont have a problem with other people smoking as such, I mean its their own stupid fault for starting... But I just dont want it affecting me!
I mean there are no valid reasons watsoever to smoke so why bother, your paying money to have your lungs beaten the shit out of and painted with that dirty yellow road paint after its been on the road for ages and picked up all the crap effectivly. And as for the "I wont let the government tell me what to do" crap when they tell you not to smoke, so your gonna let multimillion dollar tobacco companys tell you what to do instead? Sepnding YOUR money so THEY can have that extra round the world cruise and thier huge mansions huh?
Mental.

Oh and the whole "Its my choice" stuff as well, If you want to walk around DRINKING formaldahyde (Poison used to preserve dead bodies, also found in cigarettes) fine by me! That is your choice. But making me put up with the stink and possible side affects of you fucking cancer stick effects ME too and that becomes not just "your choice". I drink, its my choice, I dont get violent or anything so it dosnt affect you, if I eat alot, I may get a bit chubby, but as long as you can still squeeze past me through gaps it dosnt bouther you, you smoke, it increases (and I dont care by how little its still an increase) MY chance of cancer and other such disaeses... not to mention the fact IT FUCKING STINKS!!!! Making me move on the damn but just cos you wanna sit behind me with your stinking breath... how would you like it if i kept farting in you face eh? you wouldn't. But at leats farting is a natural process, smoking isnt. Hand
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
January 11th, 2008 at 07:15am
wooo long reply... O_O
lol
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
January 11th, 2008 at 07:16am
*double post*
Sylar
Sylar
January 11th, 2008 at 07:25am
Thanks for calling me stupid. Thanks for generalising every single smoker in the world.
Most of all, thank you for making me laugh.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 11th, 2008 at 08:24am
This I find outrageous. In Germany, a manager of some business fired all the non-smoker because apparently they tended not to mix with the smokers during social events and so created a rift in the working environment! I mean, is that legal? Utterly absurd.
Register