Is Jason White An Official Member Of Green Day?

AuthorMessage
lloyd dobler
Falling In Love With The Board
lloyd dobler
September 1st, 2005 at 09:06am
Growing Up (Falling Down):
GreenDay_Fan17:
cheese_for_a_day:
GreenDay_Fan17:
RockNRollHighSchool:
He doesn't even wear eye liner O_______O

errr....is that a bad thing or something? ..mike doesn't wear eyeliner..and he's still part of green day......

Confused

yeh but mike has been in green day and hes hotter and jason just isn't
and i don't care if that sounded teenie
you are a fucking teenie and I know for a fact your first Green Day album was American Idiot... if you even have the others.

and don't you try and sell me some cok and bull story that it wasn't.

end of story. finito. you are a teenie and you should burn in hell. Rolling Eyes

Burn in hell. Is that not a little harsh? We are all God's children. Just like Mike is. Just like Jason is. They're the basic fucking same. Yes, well Green Day needs Jason's help. Would you RATHER burn in hell? I think not.

Hmm. I need to listen to City Of Angels, now.
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
September 1st, 2005 at 09:09am
.Beh:
.Beh:
punkrockrebel16:
i ewww.w...
wtf?

Yes. You - ewww.w!
me eww. uh no beech. u!

I think we're spamming B xD

noooo lyk da rebel chik

Yeah, well, I'm being lead on by a mod. So I have an excuse. And don't bring age into this discussion.
lol. muahaha I am an Aussie mod. don't blame me.

Yeah well I should be a global mod. Infact. Dominator.
Global Dominator. That sounds good. Amsuchadominatrix.

Global Conquerer. Hmm. Very Happy
"x"
"x"
September 1st, 2005 at 09:09am
.Beh:
GreenDay_Fan17:
cheese_for_a_day:
GreenDay_Fan17:
RockNRollHighSchool:

errr....is that a bad thing or something? ..mike doesn't wear eyeliner..and he's still part of green day......

Confused

you are a fucking teenie and I know for a fact your first Green Day album was American Idiot... if you even have the others.

end of story. finito. you are a teenie and you should burn in hell. Rolling Eyes

Burn in hell. Is that not a little harsh? We are all God's children. Just like Mike is. Just like Jason is. They're the basic fucking same. Yes, well Green Day needs Jason's help. Would you RATHER burn in hell? I think not.

don't take their side. I am pissed off. remember? that rasict bitch who called me ugly? and said I suck at art when I an not boasting but others said I don't and she REALLY DOES suck?

yes. well teenies should burn. maybe not in hell but burn.
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
September 1st, 2005 at 09:12am
.Beh:
GreenDay_Fan17:
cheese_for_a_day:
GreenDay_Fan17:
RockNRollHighSchool:

Confused

don't take their side. I am pissed off. remember? that rasict bitch who called me ugly? and said I suck at art when I an not boasting but others said I don't and she REALLY DOES suck?

yes. well teenies should burn. maybe not in hell but burn.

I'm not. Okay. Ohh. That bitch who should burn in hell, aye? I like making people burn in hell. I don't suck. But don't listen to my lies as I'm full of myself.

"It's warmer in hell so down we go"
Yeah. Brody Dalle is hot. Burn in the fiery depths of.......umm.... the netherworlds.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 1st, 2005 at 09:24am
People who are saying that Jason isn't sexy enough are wrong. He's damn well shmexy!

But not that it even matters...but he is shmexy...
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
September 1st, 2005 at 01:41pm
why are people calling each other whores? o_O
living_in_repetition
Geek
living_in_repetition
September 1st, 2005 at 01:51pm
*speaks with a little voice* I think this tread has gone a bit out of hand.. people dont have to be rude to each other. Everyone got a right to an oppinion. *smiles*
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
September 1st, 2005 at 01:51pm
where do u see that people are calling eachother that?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 1st, 2005 at 01:56pm
umm i think that if Jason White joined Green Day then it would be unfair on Jason Freese (spelling) and the other people who helped out on the record. because he only plays on some tracks not all of them, just like the keyboards and the trumpeters... so no i dont think he should join. hope i make sense
living_in_repetition
Geek
living_in_repetition
September 1st, 2005 at 01:58pm
I havent exactly seen the whore thing but just go back a page and at least I think that people could be nicer towards each other. or respect each others oppinion without being that harsh... but maybe it's just me *shrug*
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
September 1st, 2005 at 02:05pm
i wouldn't want him to join
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
September 2nd, 2005 at 01:10am
greendaygothgirl:
+PanhandlingMisery+:
greendaygothgirl:
+PanhandlingMisery+:
greendaygothgirl:
okay. I want to get this clear RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

It is up to NONE of you to decide if Jason becomes an official member of the band. And in reply to some person back there who said he isn't sexy enough....

Fuck that. WHO CARES WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE?! God dammit... Look. If Jason, Mike, BJ and Tre think he should be in the band... Then he should.

I would like to draw attention, if I may, to the The Living End case, whereupon the drummer of the aforementioned TLE (Trav Demsey) left. They required an entirely new drummer, which they found. Andy Strachan. Andy has not destroyed the band, nor in any way deteriorated their standards.

Jason isn't like a WHOLE NEW MEMBER of the band. He's an add-on. It's still Green Day... Just more flexible. Stronger. He adds timbre.

Thank you for reading.

No one said it was up to us, but we're allowed to express our opinion on the matter.

TLE case is different, they had to find someone to fill the position of drummer. Sorta happened with Green Day as well, remember? When a Mr. Cool came in? TLE and Green Day cases are completely different, I can't see what it has to do with anything.

How does Jason add? He doesn't write or contribute to the music. Check the cd's. He just plays guitar on stage. And I have nothing against him at all.

Yeah, sorry, I admit that was a crappy example. But he does add, as it happens. He doesn't write because he's not actually in the band, but he helps make the stage performance you see as brilliant as it is.

Imagine this;

An orchestra. I know you probably don't like classical music, and I don't much either, but it's a good example;
Let's say we have two violins, one cello, two flutes and two violas. It sounds good. But if you add in another, say, 5 violins, 5 violas (I'm guessing from the various orchestra performances I have seen) 5 more flutes, a harp and a couple more cellos.

It sounds A WHOLE LOT BETTER.

Obviously, they can't add in 3 more drummers, a couple more bass players and a pianist. A rock band traditionally... just can't have that many members.

THREE ISN'T A SACRED NUMBER OR ANYTHING. There is no law, written or un-written, that sayhs that a band cannot be more than 3.

What's wrong with Jason being a member of the band? To my knowledge, so far on this thread, there have been no arguements apart from 'he isn't sexy enough' or 'it would be weird'.

So, tell me, I'm interested to know, and I can be swayed.

If presented with a plausible arguement.

(oh, and I'm not expecting it to be as eloquent as mine. I feel like being professional today, so don't worry. Though actual english would be good, not text-talk, s'il te plait (please))

I agree that they do sound better with Jason and co on stage.

Never said there had to be three people in a band.

There is nothing wrong with Jason being in the band, I just personally don't believe he would fit in with the whole Green Day thing, not after all these years. I'm not trying to sway you, I don't need a plausible argument, I can think what I want. And I think Jason's a better player then Billie Joe, but he's got his own band to be lead guitarist in.

The way you say "actual english ... not text talk" is almost as if your implying I was typing with numbers.

I wasn't talking ONLY to you. But most people on here are saying stuff like 'i dont tink jason shud b in greenday'. That's all. And I'd like to thank you for the debate, it's been a while. Mm.. What do you mean by the 'whole Green Day thing'?

Well, the Green Day thing, Green Day have always been to me three guys that grew up together, got together as teens, made music and now are just huge. So when I say Jason wouldn't fit in with that, I mean he wasn't there in the beginning, when they were stupid kids. Does this make sense? Sorry, just how I feel. Does Jason even want to be in Green Day? Maybe he's happy where he is.
Sonja
Idiot
Sonja
September 2nd, 2005 at 03:26am
+PanhandlingMisery+:
greendaygothgirl:
+PanhandlingMisery+:
greendaygothgirl:
+PanhandlingMisery+:
greendaygothgirl:

It is up to NONE of you to decide if Jason becomes an official member of the band. And in reply to some person back there who said he isn't sexy enough....

Fuck that. WHO CARES WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE?! God dammit... Look. If Jason, Mike, BJ and Tre think he should be in the band... Then he should.

I would like to draw attention, if I may, to the The Living End case, whereupon the drummer of the aforementioned TLE (Trav Demsey) left. They required an entirely new drummer, which they found. Andy Strachan. Andy has not destroyed the band, nor in any way deteriorated their standards.

Jason isn't like a WHOLE NEW MEMBER of the band. He's an add-on. It's still Green Day... Just more flexible. Stronger. He adds timbre.

Thank you for reading.

No one said it was up to us, but we're allowed to express our opinion on the matter.

TLE case is different, they had to find someone to fill the position of drummer. Sorta happened with Green Day as well, remember? When a Mr. Cool came in? TLE and Green Day cases are completely different, I can't see what it has to do with anything.

How does Jason add? He doesn't write or contribute to the music. Check the cd's. He just plays guitar on stage. And I have nothing against him at all.

Yeah, sorry, I admit that was a crappy example. But he does add, as it happens. He doesn't write because he's not actually in the band, but he helps make the stage performance you see as brilliant as it is.

Imagine this;

An orchestra. I know you probably don't like classical music, and I don't much either, but it's a good example;
Let's say we have two violins, one cello, two flutes and two violas. It sounds good. But if you add in another, say, 5 violins, 5 violas (I'm guessing from the various orchestra performances I have seen) 5 more flutes, a harp and a couple more cellos.

Obviously, they can't add in 3 more drummers, a couple more bass players and a pianist. A rock band traditionally... just can't have that many members.

THREE ISN'T A SACRED NUMBER OR ANYTHING. There is no law, written or un-written, that sayhs that a band cannot be more than 3.

What's wrong with Jason being a member of the band? To my knowledge, so far on this thread, there have been no arguements apart from 'he isn't sexy enough' or 'it would be weird'.

(oh, and I'm not expecting it to be as eloquent as mine. I feel like being professional today, so don't worry. Though actual english would be good, not text-talk, s'il te plait (please))

There is nothing wrong with Jason being in the band, I just personally don't believe he would fit in with the whole Green Day thing, not after all these years. I'm not trying to sway you, I don't need a plausible argument, I can think what I want. And I think Jason's a better player then Billie Joe, but he's got his own band to be lead guitarist in.

The way you say "actual english ... not text talk" is almost as if your implying I was typing with numbers.

I wasn't talking ONLY to you. But most people on here are saying stuff like 'i dont tink jason shud b in greenday'. That's all. And I'd like to thank you for the debate, it's been a while. Mm.. What do you mean by the 'whole Green Day thing'?

Well, the Green Day thing, Green Day have always been to me three guys that grew up together, got together as teens, made music and now are just huge. So when I say Jason wouldn't fit in with that, I mean he wasn't there in the beginning, when they were stupid kids. Does this make sense? Sorry, just how I feel. Does Jason even want to be in Green Day? Maybe he's happy where he is.

Well said! I agree..
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
September 2nd, 2005 at 03:26am
+PanhandlingMisery+:
greendaygothgirl:
+PanhandlingMisery+:
greendaygothgirl:
+PanhandlingMisery+:
greendaygothgirl:

Thank you for reading.

Imagine this;

It'd be like...wait. That was a bad example. It's what people are used to. And just like to +PanhandlingMisery+, Green Day have been three guys that have been friends since they were teenagers and all that crap. If Jason wasn't part of Green Day before, then I don't think adding him only just now would be all Green Day-y. I don't know.

But I concur.
"x"
"x"
September 2nd, 2005 at 05:04am
EchoBrain:
why are people calling each other whores? o_O
that was a joke between ying and i that everybody can see. it's all good. we're friends.

excuse my typing and bad punctuation i have a broken finger Sad
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 2nd, 2005 at 05:10am
They've known Jason since 1991...so he has been there from quite early on...

And I hope your finger gets better Growing up (Falling Down)!
"x"
"x"
September 2nd, 2005 at 05:24am
Flaming Phalanges!:

aww thanks. Smile

what's your fave TLE song. i think it was you who asked Confused
GoingToPasalacqua38
Geek
GoingToPasalacqua38
September 2nd, 2005 at 05:30am
umm ok
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 2nd, 2005 at 06:09am
Flaming Phalanges!:

aww thanks. Smile

I don't know any TLE songs...I asked someone what their favourite infulents song was though. The Influents pwn. :p
"x"
"x"
September 5th, 2005 at 06:16am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Flaming Phalanges!:

aww thanks. Smile

I don't know any TLE songs...I asked someone what their favourite infulents song was though. The Influents pwn. :p
was it you who asked?
Register