Legal sex age

AuthorMessage
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
January 26th, 2011 at 10:08pm
Relationships change and you can't be thinking about yourself. You have another being to think about. I have written a few stories about teen moms and I always cried after reading them because it made me feel so bad for them even though they weren't real.
Teen pregnancy shouldn't be glamorized. It should be raw and real. One of the teen moms has to worry about her daughter.
the libertines.
Geek
the libertines.
January 29th, 2011 at 08:40pm
Some of the parents don't actually help as well. I mean, I'm all for being supportive towards your child and I think it's a really noble thing to do but, at the same time, some parents particularly shown on '16 and Pregnant' seem to encourage it. I watched part of the programme the other day and this girl's parents completely looked after the baby for her whilst she went out, only for her to get pregnant again. You would have hoped she would have learnt the first time.

I think, no matter what the awareness, if you're going to do it, you're going to do it. That's exactly why, in my eyes, legal ages don't matter. Most people won't think twice about whether it's legal or not.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 29th, 2011 at 09:50pm
the libertines.:
I think, no matter what the awareness, if you're going to do it, you're going to do it. That's exactly why, in my eyes, legal ages don't matter. Most people won't think twice about whether it's legal or not.
i agree
Register