Legal sex age

AuthorMessage
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
September 26th, 2005 at 09:40am
BasketcaseCookiehead:
16 in Norway

i really don't know.. maybe it's a good age.. it kinda depends on the person but i know there are people at my school having sex and theyr 13-15 so manye people fuck the age and just do it.. cause it's not like the youth is gonna care about the legal age. but 13 is very early..

yeah, 13 is early.
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
September 26th, 2005 at 01:44pm
I thin personally it should be 16- only if you want it though.
I mean, the amount of girls who have got pregnant in the last four weeks that i've been in college is fucking dispicable.
And i only turned 16 in march- and i'm still a virgin, and fucking proud also.
And i think, more people should be too, without worrying about what everyone else is doing- because 99% of the population lies anyway about having sex.
So fuck them. Razz
darkmagick1002
Geek
darkmagick1002
September 26th, 2005 at 04:06pm
in texas the legal age is 17....

kinda off topic (but in the same ball field).........statutory rape is for people who are 15 and up in texas, so you could be 14 and be with a 10 yr old (its been done) and turn 15, have sex and go to jail because you have to be 3 yrs apart the most.........its funny really...if you think about it
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
September 26th, 2005 at 04:22pm
guy-on-guy is illegal everywhere, anal sex is illegal, it's called Sadomy
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 26th, 2005 at 04:39pm
It's actually sodomy and it's not illegal. In England it's the legal age for guy on guy is eighteen.
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
September 26th, 2005 at 04:41pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
It's actually sodomy and it's not illegal. In England it's the legal age for guy on guy is eighteen.

It's 16 now. Check out the post Jon made on the first page. In most of the developed countries in the world, gay sex is perfectly legal, and rightly so.

Don't confuse 'against you religion' with 'illegal'...
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
September 26th, 2005 at 04:47pm
xZildjianRockerx:
Flaming Phalanges!:

It's 16 now. Check out the post Jon made on the first page. In most of the developed countries in the world, gay sex is perfectly legal, and rightly so.

no, it only works in cunjuction with other crimes, so if you steal a stick of gum and preform sodomy then it is punishable
I think it's bull shit that there isn't a law saying it should strictly be used with another sex crime....hell, it shouldn't be illegal at all
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 26th, 2005 at 04:59pm
You aren't making sense dear...try retyping Smile
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
September 26th, 2005 at 05:02pm
spill_no_sick:
xZildjianRockerx:
Flaming Phalanges!:

no, it only works in cunjuction with other crimes, so if you steal a stick of gum and preform sodomy then it is punishable
I think it's bull shit that there isn't a law saying it should strictly be used with another sex crime....hell, it shouldn't be illegal at all

I don't know where you live, but in the UK, it is not a crime at all. And what does it have to do with sex crimes?

I don't really understand what you mean.

We need to get Jon back over here. He knows about this stuff. Too bad he's out getting drunk...
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
September 26th, 2005 at 09:14pm
there SHOULDNT BE a legal sex age. just like their shouldn't be a legal drinking age and pot shouldnt be illegal... it's your body. you should be able to choose what to do with it no matter how old you are.

besides, no one ever listens to those laws anyway...
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
September 26th, 2005 at 11:05pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
there SHOULDNT BE a legal sex age. just like their shouldn't be a legal drinking age and pot shouldnt be illegal... it's your body. you should be able to choose what to do with it no matter how old you are.

Very well put.
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
September 26th, 2005 at 11:12pm
TreIsCool32:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:

Very well put.

Oh yes. I agree. Oh and I love your signature.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
September 27th, 2005 at 08:06am
spill_no_sick:
xZildjianRockerx:
Flaming Phalanges!:

Where do you live? I'd better remember never to go there and steal any gum Rolling Eyes

I don't know where you're getting your information from, mate, but when you say anal sex is illegal everywhere, you're talking complete bullshit.

In England, and pretty much every other first world country in the world, sex laws have been equalized for all couples, gay, straight, lesbian, whatever, and are usually set at 16.

Gay sex used to be illegal everywhere, including the UK, but it was legalised back in the 60s. And now thanks to Labour, the age of consent has been brought down to 21.

Sodomy is a religious term referring to sex acts that don't result in pregnancy, such as anal and oral sex. It's all complete bollocks and most people now realise that. Obviously there are some backwards countries in the world that are yet to.

Also, you guys think there shouldnt be a legal drinking age? Have you any idea what alcohol can do to a child? Obviously its difficult to enforce some laws, but there has to be some controls. It isn't just about your body. Nothing you do is just about you, especially when you're a kid.

Shit, I got on a bit of a rant there. Sorry. Shocked Very Happy
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
September 27th, 2005 at 08:28am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
spill_no_sick:
xZildjianRockerx:
Flaming Phalanges!:

Where do you live? I'd better remember never to go there and steal any gum Rolling Eyes

I don't know where you're getting your information from, mate, but when you say anal sex is illegal everywhere, you're talking complete bullshit.

In England, and pretty much every other first world country in the world, sex laws have been equalized for all couples, gay, straight, lesbian, whatever, and are usually set at 16.

Gay sex used to be illegal everywhere, including the UK, but it was legalised back in the 60s. And now thanks to Labour, the age of consent has been brought down to 21.

Sodomy is a religious term referring to sex acts that don't result in pregnancy, such as anal and oral sex. It's all complete bollocks and most people now realise that. Obviously there are some backwards countries in the world that are yet to.

Also, you guys think there shouldnt be a legal drinking age? Have you any idea what alcohol can do to a child? Obviously its difficult to enforce some laws, but there has to be some controls. It isn't just about your body. Nothing you do is just about you, especially when you're a kid.

nah, don't worry about it.

It was a nice little rant, I love ranting.

And you're quite right.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
September 27th, 2005 at 08:29am
Half-Way Haunted:
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
spill_no_sick:
xZildjianRockerx:
Flaming Phalanges!:

And you're quite right.

I'm always right Cool

And thank you, my friend.
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
September 27th, 2005 at 09:28am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
Half-Way Haunted:
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
spill_no_sick:
xZildjianRockerx:
Flaming Phalanges!:

And you're quite right.

I'm always right Cool

And thank you, my friend.

Of course, Jonny. Of course. *pats your head*

Cool
Sharonneke
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Sharonneke
September 28th, 2005 at 10:29am
In Belgium it's also 16... I think! It's so silly, why should you wait in some countries until your 18? If you want to, you just want to. And nobody (not even the law) van change it! It's so stupid
Bloodstained Hurricane
Idiot
Bloodstained Hurricane
October 1st, 2005 at 05:54am
It's 15 here in sweden.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
October 1st, 2005 at 07:59pm
Erm well here in the UK you have to be 16 to have sex and I think it's also 16 to get married? With parental consent? But without it you have to be 18.
So teen mothers under 16 should be in prison?
Hmm . . .
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
October 1st, 2005 at 09:39pm
*-_WaItInG_-*:
Erm well here in the UK you have to be 16 to have sex and I think it's also 16 to get married? With parental consent? But without it you have to be 18.
So teen mothers under 16 should be in prison?
Hmm . . .

yea, they never really get you in trouble for that unless one of them's a minor and there's a 5 year difference and the parents choose to press charges.
Register