Legal sex age

AuthorMessage
Smile, you're dead!
Jackass
Smile, you're dead!
February 1st, 2006 at 02:40pm
Here's 15.
Good age, i think. The first step in to the adults world.
GreenDayislife
Idiot
GreenDayislife
February 1st, 2006 at 02:58pm
TreIsCool32:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
there SHOULDNT BE a legal sex age. just like their shouldn't be a legal drinking age and pot shouldnt be illegal... it's your body. you should be able to choose what to do with it no matter how old you are.

besides, no one ever listens to those laws anyway...
Very well put.

took the workds out of my mouth
GreenDayislife
Idiot
GreenDayislife
February 1st, 2006 at 03:00pm
Mike's Demonic Daunter:
i dont want to walk in on some little kids getting it on.

Rigo
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 1st, 2006 at 03:50pm
Do you think Tantric Sex and normal sex should have the same sex laws etc?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 1st, 2006 at 04:00pm
Bloodraine:
Well i cant speak for the majority, but yes, i do get a lot of stick because i choose not to drink alcohol. However, i can justify it by saying i'm underage and by the time i am old enough hopefully the people who i spend time with will be a little more mature about it.

But i suppose that in an environment such as High School there is a lot of pressure on people to do these things and for those who choose not to give in the law offers some 'protection'. Which is why i'm strongly for having a legal sex age, even if many choose to disobey it.

I'm 18 and i rarely drink if it at all, if someone asked me why i just tell them i don't enjoy the taste. Most of my friends respect the fact I don't drink, once you become legal, drinking isn't such a big thing.
Jak4Kayty
Idiot
Jak4Kayty
February 2nd, 2006 at 10:51am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

Depends on your state. But it's mainly 16. Cool

In Spain it is 13 Shocked
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
King For A Couple Of Days
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
February 2nd, 2006 at 11:11am
People are starting to have sex at the age of eight.

-throws up-
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
February 2nd, 2006 at 11:32am
I don't know if in that ''Shitty Place - Slovenia'' where I live are some limitation about that.
I think that depends on person - whenever they are ready.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:46pm
~*~Electric~Boogaloo~*~:
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

Depends on your state. But it's mainly 16. Cool

In Spain it is 13 Shocked

That's because Spanish people are horny bastards lmfao lmfao
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:49pm
Buttermilk Rusk:

-throws up-

8!!!!!!!!!!!! my god thats bad.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:58pm
16 is a fair age.
No one would lower the legal age to 12 that's just sick,
13 isn't much better,
14 isn't great because most 14-year-old go through this "I'm an adult I can do whatever the fuck I want" thing,
15 better but still some are still a bit immature,
But 16s a good age, most are mature enough to know their own minds and wouldn't be as bothered by the peer pressures as younger teens would be.
Its just a shame most ignore the legal age thing, but then its not proberly enforced and anyway how would the aurtoritys find out?
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:59pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Buttermilk Rusk:

-throws up-

8!!!!!!!!!!!! my god thats bad.

Rigo
And I thought 12 was bad
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:03am
Incubus:
16 is a fair age.
No one would lower the legal age to 12 that's just sick,
13 isn't much better,
14 isn't great because most 14-year-old go through this "I'm an adult I can do whatever the fuck I want" thing,
15 better but still some are still a bit immature,
But 16s a good age, most are mature enough to know their own minds and wouldn't be as bothered by the peer pressures as younger teens would be.
Its just a shame most ignore the legal age thing, but then its not proberly enforced and anyway how would the aurtoritys find out?

well if your parents know then they can have the boy/girl cautioned and even sent to a child care center have they can be tryed on the grounds of statatory rape of a minor.
fender
Geek
fender
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:48am
i personally think sex should not be illegal at all. i mean only the indevidual can know when they want to do it. no one else can dictate that! and showing some you love them should not be an act of villany but one of romance. why condem it? its how we were all made! and why are people so scared to talk about these days??
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:06am
fender:
i personally think sex should not be illegal at all. i mean only the indevidual can know when they want to do it. no one else can dictate that! and showing some you love them should not be an act of villany but one of romance. why condem it? its how we were all made! and why are people so scared to talk about these days??

yeah but when your 13 you have no idea if you want to spend the rest of your life with the person ou had sex with and also would you want your daughter who say for example is 13 having sex with a man of 40 because she says that she loves him?

I think 16 is a perfect age because most 16yr olds know what they want and some of them are old enough to say no and mean no.
fender
Geek
fender
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:18am
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

yeah but when your 13 you have no idea if you want to spend the rest of your life with the person ou had sex with and also would you want your daughter who say for example is 13 having sex with a man of 40 because she says that she loves him?

I think 16 is a perfect age because most 16yr olds know what they want and some of them are old enough to say no and mean no.

im 15, and im not a virgin, but i know that when i lost it i wanted to, and i see your point and agree with it to an extent but i knew i was ready and i was 14, i dont mean to sound like a slut here, i was in a steady relationship and had been going out with this guy for like 11 months before it happened. but that just proves my point that some people not necasarily all but some do know when they loose it and i dont think that they should have to break the law to get laid.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:22am
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

im 15, and im not a virgin, but i know that when i lost it i wanted to, and i see your point and agree with it to an extent but i knew i was ready and i was 14, i dont mean to sound like a slut here, i was in a steady relationship and had been going out with this guy for like 11 months before it happened. but that just proves my point that some people not necasarily all but some do know when they loose it and i dont think that they should have to break the law to get laid.

i was 19 (when i lost it properly and i mean properly because i was abused has a child and i dont count that as loosing my viginity) and it was my wedding night that i finally felt comfortable.
fender
Geek
fender
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:24am
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

i was 19 (when i lost it properly and i mean properly because i was abused has a child and i dont count that as loosing my viginity) and it was my wedding night that i finally felt comfortable.

im sorry to hear that! but im glad you could feel comfortable again!
lostandconfuzzled
Geek
lostandconfuzzled
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:55pm
i think its pretty easy to tell the line between ok and just too far.
Like about 15 or 16+ seems ok, but when you're 12, 13 having sex it does seem a little wrong doesn't it? I'm 13 and the thought makes me cringe!
and 8? 8?! Why have sex when you're 8? Eight year old boys aren't even, developed yet are they?
~*chaz*~
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~*chaz*~
February 4th, 2006 at 11:49am
I think that the legal sex age should be 17 because if its 16 then girls could be gettting pregnant while still at school. I once read in the paper ages ago about a girl that went into labour while doing her GCSE's. That is just plain wrong.
Register