Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 14th, 2006 at 11:14am
Incubus:
tre_cool_is_god:
Waiting <3:
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:

For the record, I think the age of consent should be set at 16 for all couples everywhere and be done with it.

I totally agree with that.

so its ok to have sex at 16 but you cant vote or drink until you are 18 doesnt that seem ase about face to anyone else?

Think Well...sex is suppose to be about love and voting is about poltics. And you kind a have to wait till you're 18 (not that anyone does) to drink because you're not fully grown before that and your body isn't able to handle the drink, or something like that (they explained it to us in Health Ed. once a few years ago, but I don't really remember that well)

You can drink from age 4 in England. You just can't buy it.

I'd prefer it if 16 year old's could vote...equality and all that. I believe that by age 16 you are old enough to have formed a knowledgeable and sensible opinion of life; and how you want your country to be run. But I can appreciate why they can't.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 14th, 2006 at 11:28am
Bloodraine:
Incubus:
tre_cool_is_god:
Waiting <3:
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:

For the record, I think the age of consent should be set at 16 for all couples everywhere and be done with it.

I totally agree with that.

so its ok to have sex at 16 but you cant vote or drink until you are 18 doesnt that seem ase about face to anyone else?

Think Well...sex is suppose to be about love and voting is about poltics. And you kind a have to wait till you're 18 (not that anyone does) to drink because you're not fully grown before that and your body isn't able to handle the drink, or something like that (they explained it to us in Health Ed. once a few years ago, but I don't really remember that well)

You can drink from age 4 in England. You just can't buy it.

I'd prefer it if 16 year old's could vote...equality and all that. I believe that by age 16 you are old enough to have formed a knowledgeable and sensible opinion of life; and how you want your country to be run. But I can appreciate why they can't.

you can only drink at teh age of 4 in england if you are buying a meal in a resturant, and it is illegal for th child to drink indoors because the court can say that you abuse your children.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 14th, 2006 at 11:35am
tre_cool_is_god:
you can only drink at teh age of 4 in england if you are buying a meal in a resturant, and it is illegal for th child to drink indoors because the court can say that you abuse your children.

It has to be with parent's permission too. But I think if you are 16 and having a meal you can buy it yourself.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 14th, 2006 at 01:22pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

It has to be with parent's permission too. But I think if you are 16 and having a meal you can buy it yourself.

no you cannot buy drink under the age of 18 there is no excemptions i worked and ran a club for 2 years/
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 14th, 2006 at 01:28pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

no you cannot buy drink under the age of 18 there is no excemptions i worked and ran a club for 2 years/

I'm sure you can.

http://www.wrexham.gov.uk/strytwise/english/lifestyle/alcohol_laws.htm
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 14th, 2006 at 02:08pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

I'm sure you can.

[url]http://www.wrexham.gov.uk/strytwise/english/lifestyle/alcohol_laws.htm[
/url]

if bars are caught serving drink to underage people they are fines about £2000 and the chances are they will loose they're license. I know that at 1 people can buy the drink for them as long as they are having a meal with it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 14th, 2006 at 02:18pm
tre_cool_is_god:

if bars are caught serving drink to underage people they are fines about £2000 and the chances are they will loose they're license. I know that at 1 people can buy the drink for them as long as they are having a meal with it.

Do bars and Restaurants have different licensing terms, though?

I think you can do it in a restaurant but not a bar.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 14th, 2006 at 02:47pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

Do bars and Restaurants have different licensing terms, though?

I think you can do it in a restaurant but not a bar.

oh god yeah silly me sorry. Embarassed

i am tired and fed up tonight so i am making all sorts of daft mistakes.
happy_pilled_solly
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
happy_pilled_solly
February 15th, 2006 at 06:07pm
the legal age should be 16... thats when a girls body is fully develope so she doesn't risk setting some type of cervical cancer or other complication Shocked oh dear; i said cervical Wink
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 15th, 2006 at 06:11pm
Just to clear things up

You can drink one glass of wine with your meal, in a pub OR a restaurant when you are 16.
Trust me, I know these things.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2006 at 08:44pm
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Just to clear things up

You can drink one glass of wine with your meal, in a pub OR a restaurant when you are 16.
Trust me, I know these things.

only if your parents are with you. You can also have weak cider and lager.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 12:26am
Everyone has sex anyways.
So whats the point of having a law that says you have to wait? :/
I mean some religions say you cant have sex till your married but do kids listen? No.
So I dont think it matters, they are gonna do it anyway.
o_o ._.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 03:59am
Sheepo@_@:
Everyone has sex anyways.
So whats the point of having a law that says you have to wait? :/
I mean some religions say you cant have sex till your married but do kids listen? No.
So I dont think it matters, they are gonna do it anyway.
o_o ._.

ok would you want your 14 yr old son/daughter having sex with a man/woman who is 45? Because many of these 14yr olds look 16.

I knwo that if i caught or found out that my child was having under age sex i would rip the man / woman to pieces.
die gozer
Idiot
die gozer
February 16th, 2006 at 06:04am
none off the leaders from any country today are any good maybe our generation can produce some leaders that are good and honnest but dont think that any off these slimebags in office are honnest to u they only think for whats good for there pocketbook not our wellbeeing
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 06:07am
belgian idiot:
none off the leaders from any country today are any good maybe our generation can produce some leaders that are good and honnest but dont think that any off these slimebags in office are honnest to u they only think for whats good for there pocketbook not our wellbeeing

and what has that got to do with the sex age limit???
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
February 16th, 2006 at 10:30am
This is stupid - Why do some fucking people have to say to you when it's the right time to have sex ? I mean, It's a private thing...you do it just when you feel it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 11:20am
~ Christie ~:
This is stupid - Why do some fucking people have to say to you when it's the right time to have sex ? I mean, It's a private thing...you do it just when you feel it.

And when your six year old daughter looses her virginity you'll be thrilled for her. Because it felt right. Right.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 12:21pm
~ Christie ~:

thats a stupid thing to say, like bloodraine said would you want you 6yr old sister to have sex just because she feals ready. What if the other person is 20 or 30?
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
February 16th, 2006 at 02:25pm
i think the law keeps young kids, say about 6 or 7 safe. imagine what pedophiles would be like if they could get away with having sex with a 6 year old and not going to jail. it would probably make things worse than they are now
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 03:32pm
xXxFallen AngelxXx:
i think the law keeps young kids, say about 6 or 7 safe. imagine what pedophiles would be like if they could get away with having sex with a 6 year old and not going to jail. it would probably make things worse than they are now

that would be awful!! I personaly think that 16 is to young anyway
Register