Legal sex age

AuthorMessage
Remarkable Rocket
Falling In Love With The Board
Remarkable Rocket
February 20th, 2006 at 01:47am
I think its stupid to have a "legal" sex age.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2006 at 07:45am
Lonely Hearts Club Band:

So you think it's okay for babies to have sex?

'Cause that's not illegal, following the (questionable?) logic displayed in your post.
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
February 20th, 2006 at 08:31am
Bloodraine:
Lonely Hearts Club Band:

'Cause that's not illegal, following the (questionable?) logic displayed in your post.

And do you people think baies at 5 don't do sex just because it is illegal ? C'mon...smoking marijuana it's illegal to, but people do it...If something is illegal it is even more interesent (sp ?) for youth today
Jess the pixie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jess the pixie
February 20th, 2006 at 08:43am
There is a legal age because people may not be physicaly or emotinaly ready for sex. Some people who have been saying something along the lines of 3 year old olds having sex, blah blah. Well if they don't consent to it, it's rape. Simple as. I think the age limit should stay as it is. I think 16 is a perfectly good age.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2006 at 08:54am
~ Christie ~:
Bloodraine:
Lonely Hearts Club Band:

And do you people think baies at 5 don't do sex just because it is illegal ? C'mon...smoking marijuana it's illegal to, but people do it...If something is illegal it is even more interesent (sp ?) for youth today

'Baise at Five don't do sex' because there is no reason for them to do so...A child has no sex drive. It's a biological thing.

If it becomes legal, believe me, it will happen. And I don't know about you, but I don't want that to happen. If two three year olds want to have sex, it isn't rape, but to my mind it's not a good thing. In response to the peron above.
Jess the pixie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jess the pixie
February 20th, 2006 at 09:13am
Bloodraine:
~ Christie ~:
Bloodraine:
Lonely Hearts Club Band:

'Baise at Five don't do sex' because there is no reason for them to do so...A child has no sex drive. It's a biological thing.

If it becomes legal, believe me, it will happen. And I don't know about you, but I don't want that to happen. If two three year olds want to have sex, it isn't rape, but to my mind it's not a good thing. In response to the peron above.

Yes but they don't know what it is at that age do they? They're just learning how to talk never mind anything else. They will not want to have sex. If you say no. That means rape. I doubt they'll agree to it. Even if they did their minds are innocent. I highly doubt that two 3 year olds will want to have sex. A 3 year old boy couldn't even get it up. I'm sorry if it sounds disgusting bu t it's true. And I doubt they'll ever lower the age to have sex. If they do I bet it'll be made higher, not lower.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 20th, 2006 at 09:38am
~ Christie ~:
Bloodraine:
Lonely Hearts Club Band:

Sex is somthing that would never GO through a childs mind. That was a sick and sad thing to say. And obviously you have no or very little morals.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2006 at 11:27am
Jess the pixie:
And I doubt they'll ever lower the age to have sex. If they do I bet it'll be made higher, not lower.

Good job, too.

Or else you know what'll happen...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 20th, 2006 at 12:11pm
Hang on, rape is against the law though? So why do we need a legal sex age because if they get raped that will still be against the law regardless or their age.
But whatever, just because the sex age law is there doesn't mean you have to follow it.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 20th, 2006 at 12:18pm
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Hang on, rape is against the law though? So why do we need a legal sex age because if they get raped that will still be against the law regardless or their age.
But whatever, just because the sex age law is there doesn't mean you have to follow it.

no but if you have sex with a minor then that is statatory rape. In a perfect world people will only have sex with people that they love but hey, we dont live in a perfect world.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 20th, 2006 at 12:30pm
Magne:
Lexx. Like Woah.:

no but if you have sex with a minor then that is statatory rape. In a perfect world people will only have sex with people that they love but hey, we dont live in a perfect world.

I know and it's so stupid. My boyfriend is 28, I feel no shame in that whatsoever. I am actually 16, but two months ago, he could have been locked up for sleeping with me. I haven't slept with him, but if we did it would be illegal, even though we would love each other.
This law is just teaching that sex is wrong and dirty, and it shouldn't BE like that, in my opinion.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 20th, 2006 at 12:31pm
i was just talking to my friend about this and she thinks that if your over 16 then rape is ok, she said that its just sex what is the deal with it? I cant belive she said that i thought i knew her better, it's surprising how wrong you can be about some one i guess.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 20th, 2006 at 12:34pm
Magne:
i was just talking to my friend about this and she thinks that if your over 16 then rape is ok, she said that its just sex what is the deal with it? I cant belive she said that i thought i knew her better, it's surprising how wrong you can be about some one i guess.

Shocked
Holy...!!!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 20th, 2006 at 12:41pm
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Magne:

Shocked
Holy...!!!

i tried to pint out that not all woman want sex when and where they're partners do. And in fact not all women want sex full stop. I told her that some women see sex has a purley baby making buisiness and some dont see it has a pleasure. I lost my temper with her, i have known her for years and i just thought she was better than this.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
February 25th, 2006 at 05:14pm
i don't think there should be one cuz its kinda like a right cuz its your body and life
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 25th, 2006 at 06:36pm
billie_not_billy:
i don't think there should be one cuz its kinda like a right cuz its your body and life

so like bloodraine said its ok for babies to have sex? If they did away with the age limit we would have children being raped damaged for the rest of they're lives go away and think about it. You NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asshole

Sorry to everyone else onhere but that makes me madder than a mad person on heat.
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
February 25th, 2006 at 07:43pm
the age limit protects innocent children. the thought of 9/10 year olds wanting to have sex is kinda disturbing
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:35am
xXxFallen AngelxXx:
the age limit protects innocent children. the thought of 9/10 year olds wanting to have sex is kinda disturbing
It does protect innocent children, but it can't completely stop it. I lost my virginity at a very young age, until I was talking to my sister about her boyfriend and was shocked to learn about what they were doing at their age. More and more people at a younger age are losing their virginity, and the legal age limit will never really stop that, I think.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 01:26pm
Anji:
xXxFallen AngelxXx:
It does protect innocent children, but it can't completely stop it. I lost my virginity at a very young age, until I was talking to my sister about her boyfriend and was shocked to learn about what they were doing at their age. More and more people at a younger age are losing their virginity, and the legal age limit will never really stop that, I think.

making a lot of people breaking the law, and the men / boys can be done for statatory rape.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 4th, 2006 at 10:15am
Just seen something that truely disgusted me.

If this isn't sexism then..I dunno what the fuck is.

At 14: A boy can be convicted of rape, assault with the intent to commit rape and unlawful sex with a girl if she is under 16

At 16: A girl must be 16 before she can legally have sex with a boy
It is illegal for a boy or man to have sex with a girl under 16, even if she has agreed

O_________O

Oh and

At 16: A male may consent to a homosexual act if he and his partner are both over 16

Full details at http://www.connexions-direct.com/index.cfm?pid=161&catalogueContentID=176&render=detailedArticle
Register