Legal sex age

AuthorMessage
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 16th, 2006 at 04:33pm
belgian idiot:
none off the leaders from any country today are any good maybe our generation can produce some leaders that are good and honnest but dont think that any off these slimebags in office are honnest to u they only think for whats good for there pocketbook not our wellbeeing

Eh wrong thread I think
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 16th, 2006 at 04:40pm
~ Christie ~:
This is stupid - Why do some fucking people have to say to you when it's the right time to have sex ? I mean, It's a private thing...you do it just when you feel it.

Yes it is a private thing, between two consenting adults who know what they're doing, know the risks and how to protect themselves. Most people who consider 16 to be old and mature enough to know what they're getting themselves into. A ten-year-old does not. That's why there's an age limit, its there to protect the innocent.
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
February 16th, 2006 at 05:19pm
Incubus:
~ Christie ~:
This is stupid - Why do some fucking people have to say to you when it's the right time to have sex ? I mean, It's a private thing...you do it just when you feel it.

Yes it is a private thing, between two consenting adults who know what they're doing, know the risks and how to protect themselves. Most people who consider 16 to be old and mature enough to know what they're getting themselves into. A ten-year-old does not. That's why there's an age limit, its there to protect the innocent.

well said
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 06:41pm
xXxFallen AngelxXx:
Incubus:
~ Christie ~:

well said

i agree Shocked
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 17th, 2006 at 07:06am
I think it should be 14.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 17th, 2006 at 07:17am
Lexx. Like Woah.:
I think it should be 14.

thats a bit young, i think 18 but whatever we say we're not all going to agree on ages anyway.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 17th, 2006 at 07:29am
Ooooooo you changed your name!!

And it's true, we will never agree.
Look, you're a Mormon right? Or ex or whatever. And I'm not saying I know a lot of mormons, 'cause I know hardly anything so DO TELL ME IF I AM WRONG, but the sex rules are like the Christians ones aren;t they?
Well my religion doesn't condemn sex, infact it condones it. I truely believe that by having the sex age at 18, it is teaching that sex is bad and wrong in a way, and it shouldn't be like that. By making it illegal, and therefore making it a crime and dirty. It shouldn't be that way. But that is only my opinion.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 17th, 2006 at 08:06am
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Ooooooo you changed your name!!

And it's true, we will never agree.
Look, you're a Mormon right? Or ex or whatever. And I'm not saying I know a lot of mormons, 'cause I know hardly anything so DO TELL ME IF I AM WRONG, but the sex rules are like the Christians ones aren;t they?
Well my religion doesn't condemn sex, infact it condones it. I truely believe that by having the sex age at 18, it is teaching that sex is bad and wrong in a way, and it shouldn't be like that. By making it illegal, and therefore making it a crime and dirty. It shouldn't be that way. But that is only my opinion.

the mormon church believe that you should wait until you are married until your first sexual encounter. But they also believe the homosexuality is a dirty and wrong prcatise i however do not.

But i think that girls who appear to be older but in fact are still under 16 are at risk from sexual preditors. What i am trying to say is that girls can look 18 sepecially now where they use make up to excess. I am not saying make sex illegal i am saying that perhaps young girls/boys should wait, you dont know if you want to commit to one person at 16 and in fact many dont.

And i know sex isnt dirty it is the most natural things two people who love ecah other can do to show they're love and then to me breastfeeding will be next on the list. And many many people frown on that aswell,

and my ex religious belives have nothing to do with the way i think now.

oh yeah and yes i did change my name dont you like it?
killer_fongus
Geek
killer_fongus
February 17th, 2006 at 01:23pm
In denmark its 15. Cool Even though many do it before and after. they dont care much... I think(=im not sure, have heard...) That if both were willing, it isnt illegal. In that case, it could be a 12-yearold girl and an 18yearold guy having sex, and noone would be charged, if only the 12yearold says she wanted to do it herself... Im not sure if i like it all that much..
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
February 17th, 2006 at 04:46pm
xXxFallen AngelxXx:
Incubus:
~ Christie ~:

well said

okay maybe I wrote it wrong. I mean, no one could stop a 10 year old kid to do sex. Just like drugs and alcohol.
Jess the pixie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jess the pixie
February 18th, 2006 at 05:00am
Hmmm here there is no age for lesbian sex. But there is for gay couples and hetrosexual couples. I think I can see why the age is higher. The spread of STDs is higher in gay sex if used without a condom because of how the lining of the anus is stretched or something like that. Also if you think about it, it's different to hetrosexual sex as to me it seems more violent. Not violent but you get what I mean.
im the son of rage and lo
Geek
February 19th, 2006 at 03:04am
yer i agree it's just if you are gonna have SEX you'll fuck 4 as long as you like not until 18 years of age Shocked
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 19th, 2006 at 03:15am
I think it should be 15.

But that's just me.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 19th, 2006 at 06:43am
who the fuck is tre coOL?:
yer i agree it's just if you are gonna have SEX you'll fuck 4 as long as you like not until 18 years of age Shocked

it doesnt make sense to me because you can drink which basically if not done to proportion can screw your life up but you can have sex with has many people has you like have as many children has you like and screw your life up and even by the childrens lifes.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
February 19th, 2006 at 11:14am
There shouldn't be an age...
It's the thing of the parents to educate their kids.
And of the kids to think.
That's it, to me.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2006 at 11:43am
MikeLvr:
There shouldn't be an age...
It's the thing of the parents to educate their kids.
And of the kids to think.
That's it, to me.

And then we have three year olds being raped, because there is no legal age in place to protect them. Cue;

"I didn't rape her....I was well within my right to sleep with her. She never said no, did she?"
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
February 19th, 2006 at 01:52pm
16 is the legal age here in Britain. Don't know why they bother really. It dosent stop anyone.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2006 at 02:27pm
Emotionless Dream:
I think it should be 15.

But that's just me.

why 15?, if you moved it to 15, people will start wanting it to be 14 and then it will start spiralling down, don't believe me the sex age used to be 18 not so long ago.
Geek
February 19th, 2006 at 04:27pm
Magne:

it doesnt make sense to me because you can drink which basically if not done to proportion can screw your life up but you can have sex with has many people has you like have as many children has you like and screw your life up and even by the childrens lifes.
wat i'm sayin is your just gonna fuck someone even if you are0-18
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2006 at 04:43pm
wat i'm sayin is your just gonna fuck someone even if you are0-18

And what about the kids who don't want to loose their viginity until the legal age? (16, in the case of my country).

They'll be pressured into it no end anway, but if you're older, you have a certain maturity which will allow you not to bow to peer pressure and take things at your own speed.
Register