Same sex marriages!

AuthorMessage
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 01:59pm

Furthermore, when a child is born into a family, they cannot choose what family they are born into, so your argument is inherently contradictory.

Aha, but that of course is a hetrosexual couple, if they are born into it, its natural, and considered normal by the world.
However the consequences of having gay parents can be greatfor the child and not allow them to live a normal life.
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
January 21st, 2006 at 02:02pm
PanicOfBeliever:

Furthermore, when a child is born into a family, they cannot choose what family they are born into, so your argument is inherently contradictory.

Aha, but that of course is a hetrosexual couple, if they are born into it, its natural, and considered normal by the world.
However the consequences of having gay parents can be greatfor the child and not allow them to live a normal life.

The sexuality of a child's parents has little bearing on the child's own sexuality, if that's what you're worried about.
If the child grew up with homosexual parents, it has no adverse effect on them psychologically. This simple occurence is ONLY seen as abnormal by media-saturated assholes.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 02:05pm
PanicOfBeliever:

Without wishing to engage in another argument with you, who are you to decide what the world considers natural?

I mean...my opinion of what is natural may vastly differ from the next persons. We're all too different to label such things as 'natural' or 'unnatural'.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 02:07pm
I believe its the majoritys opinion that decides that. And science as well, I presume you know what reproduction organs does what.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
January 21st, 2006 at 02:08pm

And now we come full circle to you not thinking people that are gay are normal. I've said this so many fucking times now that it's getting annoying: Who people want to screw has nothing to do with the rest of their life.

And what consequences do the sexuality of gay couples have on their adopted kids? Oh, of course, they'll all turn into homos because all gay couples produce gay kids, just like all straight couples produce straight kids.
Kitti
Kitti
January 21st, 2006 at 02:09pm
PanicOfBeliever:
I believe its the majoritys opinion that decides that. And science as well, I presume you know what reproduction organs does what.

I believe the majority is media saturated. They have an opinion with NO basis in fact because all they BOTHER to learn is fed to them with a sugar coating and a bais that makes it all easier to swallow.
Science can't decide who a person is. Just their biological abilities.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 02:10pm
PanicOfBeliever:
I believe its the majoritys opinion that decides that.

And who ever made the majority correct?

The majority of Americans voted for Bush.

Does that make them right?
(I'd like to add I'm not suggesting anything here, just using an obvious example)
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 02:11pm
It doesnt decide who a person is but whata person should do by nature.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
January 21st, 2006 at 02:11pm
Bloodraine:
PanicOfBeliever:

Right-wing, but wrong. Right-wing, but dumb as shite.

The majority generally has its head up its ass, since it gets cocky being the majority.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 02:15pm
dirtyhippie:
Right-wing, but wrong. Right-wing, but dumb as shite.

The majority generally has its head up its ass, since it gets cocky being the majority.

As you can see by my edit...Don't think I was suggesting anything untoward, just using a rather uncreative example of how the majority may not always be right, as I know many people have a problem with Bush.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 02:15pm
Bloodraine:
PanicOfBeliever:

(I'd like to add I'm not suggesting anything here, just using an obvious example)

It may not make it right in your view, but the genral view has power, as you very well know. For example when it was believed the plants and sun revolved around us or when we thought the world was flat.

Majority carries the power and shapes the world.
Kitti
Kitti
January 21st, 2006 at 02:17pm
PanicOfBeliever:
It doesnt decide who a person is but whata person should do by nature.

That doesn't make much sense. Maybe because the two mean the same thing and the statement is a contradiction.
I'm curious, how many years of science do you actually have under your belt? Is it a career option for you? Do you actually know where science's influence over the human brain ends?
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
January 21st, 2006 at 02:22pm
PanicOfBeliever:
It maynot state in law it is a human right violation, however a child being taken against their will or better knowledge is cruel and morally wrong no?
Oh yes, it's soo cruel to take a child out of care or an orphanage and place it in a loving home.
car crash romance
car crash romance
January 21st, 2006 at 05:20pm
sorry to but into this conversation which i haven' been involved in until now but i'd just like to say that aslong as the two gay people who would be adopting a child are <b>good</b> parents the kid would have a whole better life than kids with bad parents who happened to be straight. it has nothing to do with the gender of the parent at all. two gay people choosing to adopt a child also shows that they're going to be good parents, because its showing they really want a kid. alot of women these days have kids just because its expected, they think they want kids but they just do it because thats how the world works. result; kid gets resented, has shit life. where as gay people are no way expected to have a family, in some cases they're expected not to at all. they'd have to really think about weather it was the right decision, weather they wanted to dedicate they're lives to raising a child.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 21st, 2006 at 05:40pm
spill_no_sick:
Faith:
Well, maybe you should be allowed to say whatever you want. Maybe gay people just shouldn't be paying attention to stupid closed-minded jokes and just put up with it.
But how many times have you seen a gay person come up to a straight couple and shout insults at them? Think about it...
when have you seen a married couple in public walk up to a gay couple and shout insults at them????

honestly, give me that question but answer it yourself

my answer is none by the way....to both your question and my question

I have seen plenty of straight people not ony scream insults at gay couples or gay people, but also attack them, beat them up, throw glass bottles at them, cripple them or in other ways seriously damage their health.
I've never personally witnessed a married couple attack a gay couple, but as you can see above my question was "how many times have you seen a gay person come up to a straight couple and shout insults at them?", and to that question - "none". Whereas, I have seen plenty of straights attack gay couples and gay people. And even though we seem to be living in a relatively civilized society, that is still by many people considered normal. Now, imagine what would happen if a gay person dared to offend a straight one on the basis of their sexuality.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 05:43pm
PanicOfBeliever:
Bloodraine:
PanicOfBeliever:

It may not make it right in your view, but the genral view has power, as you very well know. For example when it was believed the plants and sun revolved around us or when we thought the world was flat.

But it is individuals who change worldy perspectives, the majority can and will follow a mob mentality, where really their views are so distorted they don't know what their following. The general view does not hold the power, a few high powered individuals hold power, it's the people's choice whether to follow or stand
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
January 21st, 2006 at 05:59pm
NeoSteph:
PanicOfBeliever:
Bloodraine:
PanicOfBeliever:

But it is individuals who change worldy perspectives, the majority can and will follow a mob mentality, where really their views are so distorted they don't know what their following. The general view does not hold the power, a few high powered individuals hold power, it's the people's choice whether to follow or stand
True. If it wasn't for people like Mandela, Gandhi, Rosa Parks, etc. the world would be even more fucked up.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 22nd, 2006 at 05:15am
Yeah its cruel because you know the gays thatget attacked? They're going to get attacked to - The child.

Even if science doesnt dictate the human brain it does dictate what SHOULD happen. People whoare gay are not of the norm,because there is something wrong with their body, I.e they have too much testosterone , (Males too mucgh of male, female vice versa) therefore making them gay.

That is not normal, that is not right, science dictates that people SHOULD in normality, be straight.

Gays do not attack the Normal people because they know they are not of nature, they are not right, they are not normal.

And Yeah, I cant stop them being Gay, like I can't stop autism, aids, or other disnormallities, but I can protest to inflicting themselves on a naive child.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2006 at 06:26am
PanicOfBeliever:
That is not normal, that is not right, science dictates that people SHOULD in normality, be straight.

Wrong again, Science can prove no such thing.

In fact, quite the opposite...Ever since the dawn of time, there have been homosexual sects of every species. Nature evolved that way. . If homosexuals were not supposed to exist, they wouldn't.

You can't make such a claim, it is false and slightly homophobic to boot.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
January 22nd, 2006 at 08:15am
Bloodraine:
PanicOfBeliever:

Wrong again, Science can prove no such thing.

In fact, quite the opposite...Ever since the dawn of time, there have been homosexual sects of every species. Nature evolved that way. . If homosexuals were not supposed to exist, they wouldn't.

You can't make such a claim, it is false and slightly homophobic to boot.
Clap
Register