Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
January 20th, 2006 at 05:45pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
spill_no_sick:
Faith:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Insomniac72:
i'm totally for same sex marriages, they could say exactly the same thing about heterosexual marriages. They have as much right to be married as any other couple. I dont see any reason why it shouldn't be allowed, just because they decide to live their life a different way to others it doesnt make it wrong. If it offends people or they feel uncomfortable with it then to be honest they can go to hell.

Theres my opinion

Little bit harsh though...I think straight people should be allowed to feel uncomfortable with it..

No one can tell you how to feel about something. If you feel uncomfortable about it, you will feel it anyway. But I don't think straight people should be "allowed" to publically insult gay couples just because they are uncomfortable with their way of life.
no they shouldn't
when was the last time you saw them get away with it though?
I live in the Redneck state of America and I hardly ever see anyone get away with it

sometimes people riff on each other about it, "you know you like guys" (guys don't say it that kindly but it's what you expect from a guy) but I'm not at all offended and I'm usually the first to be offended by something

when it's, "get away you fag, you look at me like you want me or something" then I get mad
but I hardly ever see anyone publically insult some one and get away with it

no matter how much respect I have for homosexuals, "I was told not to do any gay jokes tonight because it offends a lot of people. Look, if you can take a dick you can take a joke." - Carlos Mencia

and seriously, white people can take jokes, hell, even strait people can take jokes!
have you ever seen Scott Kennedy stand up?
he's gay and he tells some funny straight jokes

I'm just saying, it shouldn't be allowed, but it isn't allowed
anyone who does IS a homophobe; but they don't need to go to hell for it!

how will they learn if they just hear, "go to hell"
this is why homosexuals are relunctant to listen to the opposition, they're just being told to go to hell

if you sit down and explain to a homophobe, "they're just people like you and me, there's nothing wrong with them...and don't worry about them checking you out because you're a redneck homophobe and they don't show up on gaydar."

then a homosexuals sits down and listens, "yeah you can have rights and stuff....but marriage is sacred for a lot of people and they just don't want you to be married. but you can still live in the same house as some one, adopt with them (as long as you have enough money to support the child), and virtually everything a married couple can do"

seriously....if we got that far in communication then we could have a debate
no one's willing to listen so we just argue the same thing back and forth not willing to listen to the other

this is why we're getting no where

But it's mean.
But it's true.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 20th, 2006 at 05:47pm
read the damn thing!!!!!
I'm not defending homophobes...I'm saying that descriminating against them is wrong

all descrimination is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and don't be a smartass and say that I just descriminated against descrimination)
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 20th, 2006 at 05:47pm
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
That was probably the crappest arguement I have ever given..but it's my only answer to homophobes..they're mean.
did you read the whole thing?

Yes I did actually lol. And your argument using the jokes is fine, as far as I'm concerned people can joke about whatever they want. They can SAY whatever they want to. I'm somewhat an Anarchist, I think people should be allowed to say whatever they want. But I then should be allowed to still say that it's mean.
a1b2c3d4
Idiot
a1b2c3d4
January 20th, 2006 at 05:48pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
That was probably the crappest arguement I have ever given..but it's my only answer to homophobes..they're mean.
it's also prejudice...

but i they can't help it if they are uncomfortable with homosexuals and they do have the right to their own opinion but im sure that homosexuals don't want to hear about it, especially in public
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 20th, 2006 at 05:49pm
spill_no_sick:
read the damn thing!!!!!
I'm not defending homophobes...I'm saying that descriminating against them is wrong

all descrimination is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and don't be a smartass and say that I just descriminated against descrimination)

Ohh. Sorry.
I must have misinterpretted what you were saying then/
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
January 20th, 2006 at 05:53pm
I picked up the paper a while ago. It showed two women getting married in Northern Ireland. As I was reading it, the guy sitting next to me on the train was talking about how he'd spent the night throwing stones at his gay neighbour's house. I had to move. I felt fucking sick. It was an extremely happy day for people who share my feelings about homosexuality and it realy put a smile on my face to see those two ecstatic women getting married. It's not often you see such extreme love.

Isn't that what Catholicism is about? Love and forgiveness? I don't believe in God, but how would he feel if he saw a boy throwing stones at people for loving each other and then going to Mass the next day? Why doesn't the Pope talk about how beautiful two people's love for one another is instead of preaching about how evil it is?

Popularity. If half the members of the Catholic faith saw the Pope encouraging homosexuality, he would be forced to resign. Because that's the way society has moulded them to think. But shouldn't the Pope stand up for what is right, no matter the cost? Isn't that what Jesus did?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 20th, 2006 at 05:54pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Yes I did actually lol. And your argument using the jokes is fine, as far as I'm concerned people can joke about whatever they want. They can SAY whatever they want to. I'm somewhat an Anarchist, I think people should be allowed to say whatever they want. But I then should be allowed to still say that it's mean.
yes you should be allowed to say whatever

but we should quit just saying whatever we feel and listen to each other
and not just hear what they say....but actually consider it and back it up with what you believe

if we would do this then we would work everything out
maybe if everyone did this homosexuals would have the right to marry....maybe they'll see that it's more sacred to religious people and figure that they can achieve equality without it

LISTEN DAMN YOU!!!! LISTEN!!!!!
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
January 20th, 2006 at 05:57pm
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

and not just hear what they say....but actually consider it and back it up with what you believe

maybe if everyone did this homosexuals would have the right to marry....maybe they'll see that it's more sacred to religious people and figure that they can achieve equality without it

Hey, calm down, calm down. I know it's frustrating. I understand what you're saying. Guys, listen to what people have to say, give your opinion, wait for a reply, etc. And be nice.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 20th, 2006 at 06:00pm
xAiffoXCorex:
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Hey, calm down, calm down. I know it's frustrating. I understand what you're saying. Guys, listen to what people have to say, give your opinion, wait for a reply, etc. And be nice.

I took the listen damn you, listen in a jokey way but hey thats me. Very Happy
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
January 20th, 2006 at 06:01pm
NeoSteph:
xAiffoXCorex:
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

I took the listen damn you, listen in a jokey way but hey thats me. Very Happy
Very Happy I freak out at the sight of Caps Lock.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 20th, 2006 at 06:04pm
xAiffoXCorex:
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

you don't have to be nice...you just can't let it get in the way

if I finsih what I'm saying and then add, "screw you" at the end I still got my point across and I said it after listening to you and being open-minded...I still said what I wanted whether I hate you or not

(P.S, - screw you! Wink )
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
January 20th, 2006 at 06:06pm
spill_no_sick:
xAiffoXCorex:
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

you don't have to be nice...you just can't let it get in the way

if I finsih what I'm saying and then add, "screw you" at the end I still got my point across and I said it after listening to you and being open-minded...I still said what I wanted whether I hate you or not

(P.S, - screw you! Wink )
Very Happy
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 20th, 2006 at 07:00pm
Well, maybe you should be allowed to say whatever you want. Maybe gay people just shouldn't be paying attention to stupid closed-minded jokes and just put up with it.
But how many times have you seen a gay person come up to a straight couple and shout insults at them? Think about it...
Kitti
Kitti
January 20th, 2006 at 07:03pm
Faith:
Well, maybe you should be allowed to say whatever you want. Maybe gay people just shouldn't be paying attention to stupid closed-minded jokes and just put up with it.
But how many times have you seen a gay person come up to a straight couple and shout insults at them? Think about it...

Double standards.
Hate that.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 20th, 2006 at 10:37pm
Faith:
when have you seen a married couple in public walk up to a gay couple and shout insults at them????

honestly, give me that question but answer it yourself

my answer is none by the way....to both your question and my question
Ilse
Ilse
January 20th, 2006 at 10:39pm
I just have one thing to say:

Love is love, and if that love is between two people of the same sex, let it be.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 02:33am
If Homosexuals want to marry, then they can bugger off and go about it, I really couldnt give a shit. However, it is a human right violation for them to adopt a child. Do you not realise its a form of child abuse? Taking a child against their free will having to be brought up in an abnormal society.

It is abuse to not let the child become intelligent enough to have their own views, if brought up by gays they will have "Gayness" imposed upon them,likeif you were living in a bloody christian family.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 05:33am
PanicOfBeliever:
If Homosexuals want to marry, then they can bugger off and go about it, I really couldnt give a shit. However, it is a human right violation for them to adopt a child. Do you not realise its a form of child abuse? Taking a child against their free will having to be brought up in an abnormal society.

It is abuse to not let the child become intelligent enough to have their own views, if brought up by gays they will have "Gayness" imposed upon them,likeif you were living in a bloody christian family.

I'd like to refer you now to the 'Gays...' thread, where we did previously discuss this subject....

Also. I was brought up in a Christian family, and my parents certainly did not impose anything on me. You are another person who has just shown a good example of prejudice towards Christians.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 08:18am
Prejudice towards Christians?

I think not, I refer to all religions and their contradictions, imposions and lies. Oh and by the way, were you really not made to be christian, as "Omgz i wasnt made 2" sounds like someones in denial about their upbringing.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
January 21st, 2006 at 08:25am
I'm all for it, whatever they wanna do is fine with me.

i dont get it though when homophobes say that it's 'weird.'

What is normal?
Register