May 23rd, 2007 at 08:04am
bitchden.:
Even with guys - get a belt.
lmfao I don't mind seeing that tbh. Coolio
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 23rd, 2007 at 11:34am
I don't see how it's annoying/offending to look at someone, who's wearing short shorts or whatever. Ü
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 23rd, 2007 at 12:19pm
Make You Smile.:
I don't see how it's annoying/offending to look at someone, who's wearing short shorts or whatever. Ü
Unless you're Islamic.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
May 23rd, 2007 at 12:41pm
Ieva Christ:
bitchden.:
Even with guys - get a belt.
lmfao I don't mind seeing that tbh. Coolio

a little bit is just fine. but seeing someone's entire ass ...
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 23rd, 2007 at 02:02pm
What some people don't realise is that you're stepping out of your school uniform just to get into another to hang out with your friends.

Not saying everyone does it, but some people do.
rehabreject
Jackass
rehabreject
May 23rd, 2007 at 02:50pm
Boobmeister:
What some people don't realise is that you're stepping out of your school uniform just to get into another to hang out with your friends.

Not saying everyone does it, but some people do.
I sometimes get the feeling that people protest against stuff like uniform when they simply have nothing else to complain about.
'Rebel without a cause' scenario.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2007 at 03:10pm
Our teacher said that we cant wear sleeve-less shirts because our shoulders are seducing. lmfao Ok, she didn't put it that way, but its because of our shoulders. That is ridiculous. And besides she is our class-teacher and only my class has to follow these rules and thats not fair. I mean, a lot of girls dress a bit to open, but I mean shoulders. And guys are allowed to wear t-shirts like that and shorts. I mean I fancy male legs, does no one care about me being seduced? If there are rules, they should be equal for everyone and they aren't.
GreenDayFanatic03
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenDayFanatic03
May 24th, 2007 at 02:05pm
dress codes are so gay. we have them at my school. we shouldn't have to wear what they tell us to.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2007 at 02:20pm
GreenDayFanatic03:
dress codes are so gay. we have them at my school. we shouldn't have to wear what they tell us to.

I don't know what kind of school you attend, but my schools dress code applies to bisexuals, and straight people as well. Coffee
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2007 at 03:46pm
Kurtni:
GreenDayFanatic03:

I don't know what kind of school you attend, but my schools dress code applies to bisexuals, and straight people as well. Coffee
Maybe she meant that her dress codes are happy Coolio
stilinski
King For A Couple Of Days
stilinski

Blog
May 24th, 2007 at 04:37pm
I don't have a problem with dress codes/uniforms.

Personally, I think it simplifies my choice for clothes. I never have to wonder whyat I'm going to wear and everything. I don't know...I juts think that if you're going to be forced to do something, the least you can try to do is try to find a good side to it.

And now, after 4 years of wearing a uniform, I don't even know how to dress on weekends, tbh. xD
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
May 24th, 2007 at 07:40pm
VAGPHOBIC.:
Our teacher said that we cant wear sleeve-less shirts because our shoulders are seducing. lmfao Ok, she didn't put it that way, but its because of our shoulders. That is ridiculous. And besides she is our class-teacher and only my class has to follow these rules and thats not fair. I mean, a lot of girls dress a bit to open, but I mean shoulders. And guys are allowed to wear t-shirts like that and shorts. I mean I fancy male legs, does no one care about me being seduced? If there are rules, they should be equal for everyone and they aren't.
Personally, I think it's a bit different for boys than it is for girls, when it comes to breaking dress codes and whatnot. I mean, all boys have to do is be told to pull up their pants and put on a belt. They're not exposing their penis, or whatever, so it's not that bad for them.

I know the principals at my school are too exhausted trying to keep up with the girls whose skirts are so short you can see their twat, and whose shorts are more like panties, to have time to tell boys to pull up their pants so no one sees their underpants.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
May 24th, 2007 at 10:41pm
bitchden.:
Sheepo@_@:
How come some kids say they want uniforms so they dont have to see boobs and ass all day.....if in the real world people dress like that? What are they gonna do? Tell the people to put on uniforms? Uniforms are restricting in my school they take the uniform more serious than actual school work. When we were allowed to wear burmuda shorts everyone was more happier AND actually got better grades! Surprises even me.

bermudas go down to your knees. or about that length. girls here wear shorts that could pass for underwear seriously.

I have no problem with people wearing what they want out of school but in school, where i have to focus it gets annoying.
I still really dont get how its distracting o_o Call me stupid if you want, but to me it isnt distracting. When I asked a teacher why we had to wear uniforms they told me "Because it will prepare for your job. There you'll have to wear a uniform." And I said "But they get paid." We wouldn't complain if we got paid. We already dont want to come to school and then they have to tell us what to wear. I think its kinda ridiculus. Will you not focus if someone in your work place decided to wear a dress that was bright orange and yellow and everyone else was wearing black and brown? Would you complain to your boos? Say you cant get your job done because this lady decided to distract you with her clothes?
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 25th, 2007 at 08:16am
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
Personally, I think it's a bit different for boys than it is for girls, when it comes to breaking dress codes and whatnot. I mean, all boys have to do is be told to pull up their pants and put on a belt. They're not exposing their penis, or whatever, so it's not that bad for them.

I know the principals at my school are too exhausted trying to keep up with the girls whose skirts are so short you can see their twat, and whose shorts are more like panties, to have time to tell boys to pull up their pants so no one sees their underpants.
I was kinda kidding, but I do see your point. Besides guys don't show off their underwear in my school. And girls don't wear skirts that short. Besides you can make a piece of clothing sexy or not. My friend is rather flat and a sleeveless shirts looks different on her that it looks on someone with boobs. Besides some girls can wear white trousers and no underwear and everyone can see their ass and twat. But they still wear long trousers. Thats why dress codes can never follow up the wide range of blasphemy clothing. You should have some rules, yes, but to stop girls and boys from acting dirty, uniforms are the best solution. But then other kids who look normal will get "punished." I have nothing against uniforms and would love to wear them, but I know a lot of people who wouldn't. No one is happy when you better think of it.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
May 25th, 2007 at 02:53pm
Sheepo@_@:
bitchden.:
Sheepo@_@:
How come some kids say they want uniforms so they dont have to see boobs and ass all day.....if in the real world people dress like that? What are they gonna do? Tell the people to put on uniforms? Uniforms are restricting in my school they take the uniform more serious than actual school work. When we were allowed to wear burmuda shorts everyone was more happier AND actually got better grades! Surprises even me.

bermudas go down to your knees. or about that length. girls here wear shorts that could pass for underwear seriously.

I have no problem with people wearing what they want out of school but in school, where i have to focus it gets annoying.
I still really dont get how its distracting o_o Call me stupid if you want, but to me it isnt distracting. When I asked a teacher why we had to wear uniforms they told me "Because it will prepare for your job. There you'll have to wear a uniform." And I said "But they get paid." We wouldn't complain if we got paid. We already dont want to come to school and then they have to tell us what to wear. I think its kinda ridiculus. Will you not focus if someone in your work place decided to wear a dress that was bright orange and yellow and everyone else was wearing black and brown? Would you complain to your boos? Say you cant get your job done because this lady decided to distract you with her clothes?

if there was a dress code i would.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 26th, 2007 at 01:20pm
Sheepo@_@:
bitchden.:
Sheepo@_@:

That's a stupid explaination.

Anyway, trust me from my experience guys will get distracted if your neck line is obvious enough, with a uniform there is much less distraction for their part. It's mostly the immature people I guess, and I know that you are quite a mature person, so I agree it may be unfair to you. But on a whole uniforms do help the school.
timothy mctague.
Geek
timothy mctague.
May 27th, 2007 at 02:35am
I have a uniform.
Its good because people can't tease each other on what they are wearing & if you get a job with a uniform, you will be more used to the idea of it.
Its bad because not everyone likes being told what to wear & it can be uncomfortable if you are a girl and don't like wearing skirts >.<
nimrodrockstar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
nimrodrockstar
May 27th, 2007 at 05:20pm
my school has a dress code (im not sure if i posted anything on here) and it absolutely sucks
how are we supposed to express anything
if there are 400 other people dressed excatly like you

anyways.
the other day
my principal(who is the worst person you'll ever meet and a hypocrite) threatened to suspend me if i wore a t-shirt with a poptart on it that was the correct color again. it was so stupid we get into more trouble for the way we dress (if we where the wrong color) than if we had bad behavior in class.

its really stupid Confused
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 28th, 2007 at 06:04am
nimrodrockstar:
my school has a dress code (im not sure if i posted anything on here) and it absolutely sucks

Clearly, you have never heard of Myspace. Or scene kids. Or any youth culture in general, really.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 28th, 2007 at 08:30am
Bloodraine:
nimrodrockstar:

Clearly, you have never heard of Myspace. Or scene kids. Or any youth culture in general, really.

LOLOLOL. Shifty
Register