lmfao wtf stop saying twat everyone, its nasty x____x
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 28th, 2007 at 10:20am
x__Deliciously Ugly:
I have a uniform.
Its good because people can't tease each other on what they are wearing & if you get a job with a uniform, you will be more used to the idea of it.
Its bad because not everyone likes being told what to wear & it can be uncomfortable if you are a girl and don't like wearing skirts >.<

"Oh my God, Becky, Look at her butt, her butt is soo big.. in that skirt/pants."

And she has to wear that same uniform everyday. She's going to get teased about how that uniform makes her look everyday. And whats going to help that? Even if she told on them, do you think the school would change the uniform and require the entire student body to purchase a new one? I doubt it. And if the people doing the teasing did get in trouble, theres the chance that they won't stop and do it more because they know it bothers you.

And not all schools require a specific brand of uniform, just a certain style. Then teasing can occur over who is wearing the most exspensive brand and who isn't, or who's wearing the 'in' brand. Kids will always find reasons to tease other kids. Having a uniform won't change that.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 28th, 2007 at 10:47am
Having a uniform takes the hassle out of things though. Because when I started college I woke up each morning and I was like...shit, what am I going to wear today? Whereas when I had a uniform, I'd just put my uniform on and go about my business.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 28th, 2007 at 10:54am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Having a uniform takes the hassle out of things though. Because when I started college I woke up each morning and I was like...shit, what am I going to wear today? Whereas when I had a uniform, I'd just put my uniform on and go about my business.
Some people might view it that way, but I don't consider getting dressed in the morning a hassle, I like picking out my clothes.
Lolli
Jackass
Lolli
May 29th, 2007 at 06:17am
Uniform and non-uniform have there good points and bad

Uniform:-
Good: 1. Everyone gets treated the same by teachers.
2. No hassle when you wake up to think about what to wear
3. Good for people with next to no clothes.
4. Doesn't allow mini skirts -shivers-
Bad: 1. You have to wash it everyday (if you only have one set)
2. Prone to hand-me-downs.
3. Keeps some peoples indaviduality locked up in clothes (but just being able to express your self with cothing is pretty petty)
4. Uncomfortable (most schools)

Non-uniform:-
Good: 1. Comfortable
2. Clean clothes everyday.
3. Choice
4. 70% un-hand-me-downs
Bad: 1. Jewely could rip ears/noses/nipples if caught on chains and stuff.
2. If you only have one set of clothes (sort of like myself) you are prone to hassle by the well-of children.
3. Short skirts will put off alot of the other girls with not so great legs.
4. Chains could distract you with a jingle and prone to playing with.

Thats my opinion Smile
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 29th, 2007 at 07:01pm
Orangelike.darkness:
Uniform and non-uniform have there good points and bad

Uniform:-
Good: 1. Everyone gets treated the same by teachers.
oh, come on, clothes aren't the only reason why a teacher would treat someone differently. yeah, I got made fun of by a teacher once because he didn't like the socks I was wearing but I doubt clothes matter that much to teachers.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 29th, 2007 at 07:04pm
Good:

haha bs. I dont wear a uniform and i cant be bothered to wash my clothes often. xD

and what the fuck @ ''Jewelry could rip ears/noses/nipples if caught on chains and stuff.''

who puts chains near their ears, noses or nipples? o_o
plus, wearing a uniform doesnt mean you cant have your nipples pierced under it. Cassie
Roisin-Marie
King For A Couple Of Days
Roisin-Marie

Blog
May 30th, 2007 at 05:33am
Orangelike.darkness:
Bad: 1. Jewely could rip ears/noses/nipples if caught on chains and stuff.
2. If you only have one set of clothes (sort of like myself) you are prone to hassle by the well-of children.
3. Short skirts will put off alot of the other girls with not so great legs.
4. Chains could distract you with a jingle and prone to playing with.

Thats my opinion Smile

tehe nipples

yea there are good and bad points.you could have like 1 week during the month to be a non-uniform day and the rest be uniform ya know.try to keep everyone happy lol
ree-ee-annan
ree-ee-annan
May 30th, 2007 at 02:57pm
My school has a uniform.

I'd like to have non-uniform, but then id get fed up of having to pick out new clothes everyday.

and i like my uniform, coz it means i dont have to fuss about in the morning.

im not going to moan about it, coz ive had to wear a uniform for the past 11 years, so im used to it lol.

But in 6th form, you can wear your own clothes.
but the schools thinking of bringing in a uniform when my year goes up.
so idk.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 30th, 2007 at 03:18pm
Kurtni:
Flaming Phalanges!:
Some people might view it that way, but I don't consider getting dressed in the morning a hassle, I like picking out my clothes.

It just takes the hassle out of thinking too much in the morning, because you might turn up at school or college or whatever and then think "wtf, did I get dressed in the dark?" but then if you have a uniform it won't matter so much.

It depends on who washes your clothes as well, because I wouldn't mind if my clothes were always washed and waiting for me in my cupboard, but I do my own washing, and needless to say, as a teenager, I only go near the washing machine when things become desperate.

Not that I'm a tramp or anything, i just end up buying more clothes because I don't want to wash my old ones.

I'll shut up though, because this is basically becoming "FP shares her scumminess with the rest of the folk in this thread when it's completely irrelevent."
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
May 30th, 2007 at 06:43pm
Ieva Christ:
Good:

haha bs. I dont wear a uniform and i cant be bothered to wash my clothes often. xD

and what the fuck @ ''Jewelry could rip ears/noses/nipples if caught on chains and stuff.''

who puts chains near their ears, noses or nipples? o_o
plus, wearing a uniform doesnt mean you cant have your nipples pierced under it. Cassie
Just because people can pick what they wear doesn't mean it'll be clean, and just because they wear uniforms doesn't mean it'll be clean either. Trust me on this one, I know some ripe-smelling kids from both ends of the spectrum. Rolling Eyes
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 31st, 2007 at 08:51am
Flaming Phalanges!:

It just takes the hassle out of thinking too much in the morning, because you might turn up at school or college or whatever and then think "wtf, did I get dressed in the dark?" but then if you have a uniform it won't matter so much.

It depends on who washes your clothes as well, because I wouldn't mind if my clothes were always washed and waiting for me in my cupboard, but I do my own washing, and needless to say, as a teenager, I only go near the washing machine when things become desperate.

Not that I'm a tramp or anything, i just end up buying more clothes because I don't want to wash my old ones.

I'll shut up though, because this is basically becoming "FP shares her scumminess with the rest of the folk in this thread when it's completely irrelevent."

It's difficult because you're not used to it.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 31st, 2007 at 11:47am
Well maybe, but it's not like I wore my school uniform all hours of the day and night, I just think when you've got up first thing in the morning, it's not something you want to have to think about.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 31st, 2007 at 12:10pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Well maybe, but it's not like I wore my school uniform all hours of the day and night, I just think when you've got up first thing in the morning, it's not something you want to have to think about.

I like it. Retard
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 31st, 2007 at 02:39pm
Flaming Phalanges!:

Im a teenager younger than you and I wash my own clothes daily. I never fold them and they end up in my closet floor, but I still wash them. And you can't really blame buying new clothes on you not doing laundry, because if you just did the laundry then you wouldn't have to buy new clothes. Thats not really a reason to make a mandatory uniform.

And I find your scumminess to be quite interesting Smiley
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 31st, 2007 at 02:48pm
Kurtni:
Flaming Phalanges!:

Im a teenager younger than you and I wash my own clothes daily. I never fold them and they end up in my closet floor, but I still wash them. And you can't really blame buying new clothes on you not doing laundry, because if you just did the laundry then you wouldn't have to buy new clothes. Thats not really a reason to make a mandatory uniform.

And I find your scumminess to be quite interesting Smiley

No, I buy new clothes because I can't be bothered to wash them, it's complete laziness on my part, and I wholeheartedly accept that, but I just find it a lot easier with a uniform, because my mum would always wash my uniform while I was still at school, so it made it all really simple.

And I'm flattered that you find my scumminess interesting. Cool
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 2nd, 2007 at 12:01pm
Kurtni:
x__Deliciously Ugly:
I have a uniform.
Its good because people can't tease each other on what they are wearing & if you get a job with a uniform, you will be more used to the idea of it.
Its bad because not everyone likes being told what to wear & it can be uncomfortable if you are a girl and don't like wearing skirts >.<

"Oh my God, Becky, Look at her butt, her butt is soo big.. in that skirt/pants."

And she has to wear that same uniform everyday. She's going to get teased about how that uniform makes her look everyday. And whats going to help that? Even if she told on them, do you think the school would change the uniform and require the entire student body to purchase a new one? I doubt it. And if the people doing the teasing did get in trouble, theres the chance that they won't stop and do it more because they know it bothers you.

And not all schools require a specific brand of uniform, just a certain style. Then teasing can occur over who is wearing the most exspensive brand and who isn't, or who's wearing the 'in' brand. Kids will always find reasons to tease other kids. Having a uniform won't change that.
Generally in all the uniform schools I've been to, I faind that uniforms have an affect on the behaviour of students so that teasing and the formation of cliches are significantly diminished. And what clothes make her butt look big, makes everyone's butt look big. I've observed uniform days to non-uniform days that rowdiness of people is affected by not wearing uniforms. Noise level in the hallways is easily beaten and there are more brawls on the football pitch when students aren't in uniform. I think that the attitude of one person towards another definately changes with the introduction of a uniform because it is one more thing that unites people who may look and be completely different.

There will be other ways to make fun of people and tease them, but this won't occur as often.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
June 3rd, 2007 at 09:49pm
Moony Madness.:
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
Personally, I think it's a bit different for boys than it is for girls, when it comes to breaking dress codes and whatnot. I mean, all boys have to do is be told to pull up their pants and put on a belt. They're not exposing their penis, or whatever, so it's not that bad for them.

I know the principals at my school are too exhausted trying to keep up with the girls whose skirts are so short you can see their twat, and whose shorts are more like panties, to have time to tell boys to pull up their pants so no one sees their underpants.
I was kinda kidding, but I do see your point. Besides guys don't show off their underwear in my school. And girls don't wear skirts that short. Besides you can make a piece of clothing sexy or not. My friend is rather flat and a sleeveless shirts looks different on her that it looks on someone with boobs. Besides some girls can wear white trousers and no underwear and everyone can see their ass and twat. But they still wear long trousers. Thats why dress codes can never follow up the wide range of blasphemy clothing. You should have some rules, yes, but to stop girls and boys from acting dirty, uniforms are the best solution. But then other kids who look normal will get "punished." I have nothing against uniforms and would love to wear them, but I know a lot of people who wouldn't. No one is happy when you better think of it.
I'm happy when I don't see asses or twats. Shoulders, on the other hand.... ~~

Laughing
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
June 13th, 2007 at 12:57am
You should be able to wear what you want. We need the freedom to express our individuality, which is VERY limited with uniforms.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2007 at 08:19am
x_Tasha_x:
You should be able to wear what you want. We need the freedom to express our individuality, which is VERY limited with uniforms.
Individuality and personality are not based on clothes. Some can have the emoest look and be a totally boring person. Clothes dont make a man.
Register