Dress codes

AuthorMessage
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 16th, 2006 at 12:20pm
tre cool iz teh shiznat:
at my school the only thing we can wear to show our induviduality is our belts Rolling Eyes its completly ridiculous

i mean theres certain things that you shouldnt wear.

this is sorta ridiculous but in a wierd way it gets you more friends also
ex: your walking down the hall in a SOAD shirt, jeans and chucks someone might go 'you like them too?' then you would talk to that person and become friends

i know it sounds dumb but its true

That's actually the only thing about the uniform that I do like: that people have to judge you on you're personality and not what you're wearing.
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
April 16th, 2006 at 12:23pm
Incubus:
tre cool iz teh shiznat:
at my school the only thing we can wear to show our induviduality is our belts Rolling Eyes its completly ridiculous

i mean theres certain things that you shouldnt wear.

this is sorta ridiculous but in a wierd way it gets you more friends also
ex: your walking down the hall in a SOAD shirt, jeans and chucks someone might go 'you like them too?' then you would talk to that person and become friends

i know it sounds dumb but its true

That's actually the only thing about the uniform that I do like: that people have to judge you on you're personality and not what you're wearing.

People still judge me when I wear uniform because I'm one of the only girls in the whole school to wear trousers... also, in my school... if people can't judge you on the uniform... some girls judge you on everything excluding your personality.. looks, hair... etc.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 16th, 2006 at 12:29pm
*Blue Star*:

People still judge me when I wear uniform because I'm one of the only girls in the whole school to wear trousers... also, in my school... if people can't judge you on the uniform... some girls judge you on everything excluding your personality.. looks, hair... etc.

Yeah there is always that....
blood
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
blood
April 16th, 2006 at 02:45pm
uniforms dont do me. I would mind if it wasnt so strict. But come on. who want to have their top button done up? their shirt tucked in and their tie visable. I don't think girls should even have to wear ties.

We all look like zombies. all the same.

We cant express who we are or what we feel. As long as we represent the school. The teachers dont care if we dont like it.

I told one teacher I didn't like school uniform in this debate thingy once.. And she almost gave me a detention..
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
April 16th, 2006 at 05:16pm
makin out with an icecube:
a belt with those metal squares

They're called STUDS.
neen bean
Addict
neen bean

Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 06:46pm
there shouldn't be uniforms cuz ppl should have there own individual taste and shit but then there should be a good solid dress code
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
April 16th, 2006 at 08:34pm
i'm_the+Evil_monkey:
there shouldn't be uniforms cuz ppl should have there own individual taste and shit but then there should be a good solid dress code

Yeah, cause everyone wants their own style and shit, but no one wants to see some guy's dick hanging out or some girl's ass falling out the back of her pants. And that's pretty much what the streets look like nowadays.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 08:51pm
If I had to wear a uniform again, I would feel like I'm nothing special. I would feel so unimportant. Looking like everyone else is not for me. I don't want to look like all the people that are totally opposite of me. I would rather go to school looking like the freak that I am. No one else.
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 09:17pm
i'm_the+Evil_monkey:

yeah my school has a dress code, not to strict just no words/logos or sweatpants and then the usual (no cleavage, asses, boxers etc.). but then people have been breaking the rules as always and the no one tells the kid to stop wearing the shit so they keep doing it. so most people walk around as mini-prostitutes (no joke i go to a HUGE preppy jock school).

so now theres this super strict polo shirt and no jean thing for next year....ugh i hate polos, i like my t-shirts.
DirntyGirl101
Geek
DirntyGirl101
April 17th, 2006 at 02:13am
i wish someone would tell me to wear a uniform id punch them in th face
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
April 17th, 2006 at 07:30am
DirntyGirl101:
Shocked Laughing Laughing
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 17th, 2006 at 08:51am
DirntyGirl101:

YEAH! Sure you would Rolling Eyes
HunniPunk
Geek
HunniPunk
April 17th, 2006 at 01:32pm
Incubus:
DirntyGirl101:

lmfao
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
April 17th, 2006 at 02:06pm
HunniPunk:
Incubus:
DirntyGirl101:

lmfao

lmfao
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
April 17th, 2006 at 02:12pm
DirntyGirl101:

Wear a uniform.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 19th, 2006 at 01:29pm
I think we should wear a basic uniform.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 19th, 2006 at 01:31pm
Meaning we should be able to wear make up and jewellery and choose our own shoes and stuff
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 01:35pm
We can wear whatever we want. The only good thing in my school.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
April 19th, 2006 at 02:47pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I think we should wear a basic uniform.

Nine_Inch_Nails:
Meaning we should be able to wear make up and jewellery and choose our own shoes and stuff

i agree
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
Geek
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
April 21st, 2006 at 06:11pm
i think that there`s a difference between uniforms and dress codes. uniforms suck and make you look the same, therefore, no individuality (trust, me i have to wear one). but dress codes are better. you don`t wear uniforms, you can wear whatever you want , with a few rules. like whatever bottoms, skirts, khakis, but no jeans. that`s dress code.
Register